David.P
Banned
+649|6278
You got 24 hours to live, What would you do?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6764|San Antonio, Texas
Vegas.
David.P
Banned
+649|6278

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Vegas.
Last moments on earth with hookers eh? Good choice.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6746|FUCK UBISOFT

find and kill you
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6697
I would probably go for a walk.
David.P
Banned
+649|6278

Miguel Diaz wrote:

find and kill you
Thank you.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6644
Probably go and have sex with a ton of girls. Then drive to an air force base and steal a jet.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

Kill myself at hour 23.  I go out on my own terms mother fucker.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6546|Washington
Rape someone
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York
1) Hookers. Many hookers.

2) Go skydiving.

3) Do some vigilante work.

4) Call/see everyone I care about and tell them I love them.

5) Donate all my money to charity, and give all my things away to family and friends.

6) Die in Las Vegas, having the time of my life.

Miguel Diaz wrote:

find and kill you
Don't worry, it seems like he's gonna beat you to the task...

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-02-09 21:33:22)

David.P
Banned
+649|6278

Poseidon wrote:

What kind?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York

David.P wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

What kind?
Track down and locate every member of the Westboro Baptist Church and kill them, kill Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for being hypocritical douchebags, etc etc.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-02-09 21:38:43)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6526
eat like 30 hits of acid
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6644

Poseidon wrote:

David.P wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

What kind?
Track down and locate every member of the Westboro Baptist Church and kill them, kill Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for being hypocritical douchebags, etc etc.
Omg, I'd do that too.
David.P
Banned
+649|6278

Poseidon wrote:

David.P wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

What kind?
I like, I like alot.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6516|Gold Coast
I'd lol, due to the fact that I know the fact that I was going to die in exactly 24 hours from that period that I knew when I was going to die.

Then Id go rape.

Actually, I dont know what Id do.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6410|NSW, Australia

how can you be well enough to go out and do all this shit then drop dead after exactly 24 hours?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6711|67.222.138.85
Smash all the clocks and play TF2

Edit: After making what I would deem to be a legitimate goodbye thread on BF2S
CommieChipmunk
+488|6574|Portland, OR, USA

XxRavenxX wrote:

how can you be well enough to go out and do all this shit then drop dead after exactly 24 hours?
yay hypothetical stories.

I'd play video games.
HSG
+23|6478|British Columbia, Canada
masterbate and play bf2.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6327|Orrstrayleea
Rape....Alot of rape.
JaMrulezass
+47|6469|Hong Kong
Tell my family I love them, all my friends and all then tell the girl i love, i love her and then sexy time for the rest of the 23 hours.
David.P
Banned
+649|6278

XxRavenxX wrote:

You've been poisoned? Nah too overused. How about this.. You've been in a fight with a cop who has damaged one of your vital organs with his 9mm. You shot him in the head and take yourself to the hospital, The staff of the hopsital have alerted the police because of the APB for a man fitting your description, They have patched you up well but not great, You can move and run but the cops are coming to arrest you, If you stay in the hospital you will live but immobilized and no chance to escape, You choose to run! The doctor tries to stop you by telling you that you will die in 24 hours if you agitate your injury and your organ will burst. You run knowing full well it's better to die than to serve 25 to life for shooting a cop dead.

You've got 24 hours to live your life. What would you do?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6410|NSW, Australia

David.P wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

You've been poisoned? Nah too overused. How about this.. You've been in a fight with a cop who has damaged one of your vital organs with his 9mm. You shot him in the head and take yourself to the hospital, The staff of the hopsital have alerted the police because of the APB for a man fitting your description, They have patched you up well but not great, You can move and run but the cops are coming to arrest you, If you stay in the hospital you will live but immobilized and no chance to escape, You choose to run! The doctor tries to stop you by telling you that you will die in 24 hours if you agitate your injury and your organ will burst. You run knowing full well it's better to die than to serve 25 to life for shooting a cop dead.

You've got 24 hours to live your life. What would you do?
o.............................k
Reciprocity
+721|6585|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I'd fuck Jessica Biel and Sandra Bullock.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard