Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
  • Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • FREE NUNYA! Battlefield 2 Server Prize Giveaway!
whitedragon551
Member
+11|4696
I didnt know where else to put this and since its clan and server related I figured this would be the best spot for it.

FREE NUNYA! Battlefield 2 Server Prize Giveaway!

The NUNYA! Clan is doing a drawing for a FREE prize for any non-NUNYA member who plays in our ranked Battlefield 2 server for more than 100 hours (all time spent in the server counts, even idle hours) and has at least 2500 points during the giveaway cycle as described below!  WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!

This months FREE giveaway is:
Brand New Logitech MX518 Gaming Mouse
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gamin … p;cl=us,en

SPREAD THE WORD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!

NUNYA! 64 Player Battlefield 2 Server: 72.37.185.26

The hours will begin to count starting Friday, February 8th at 3PM PST and end on Saturday, March 8th at approximately 10AM PST.  Hours and points will be kept track of on this site: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 5.26:16567

At the start of the giveaway cycle (Friday, February 8th at 3PM PST) the current stats on the Gametracker website will be reset and everyone will be at 0 hours and 0 points for this cycle.

Please read all the rules below for full explanation of the giveaway.

Visit our website for more information:  www.nunya-clan.com

RULES
1. Every person who logs at least 75 hours and at least 2500 points in our ranked Battlefield 2 server will be entered into a drawing for the FREE giveaway.  No cost will be incurred to the winner, shipping will be paid for.

2. Giveaway cycles will be on a monthly basis beginning on the 8th date of every month and the exact cycle times will be announced at the beginning of each new cycle.

3. Stats will be monitored according to this website: NUNYA! Gametracker Site http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 5.26:16567

4. Stats on the Gametracker site will be reset at the end of each giveaway cycle.

5. Players must register in our forums under the name used in-game in the server in order to win the prize. This is simply so we can contact the winner.

6. If the winner does not register in the forums or does not claim the prize within one week of the giveaway cycle ending, then the second place winner will be declared the winner and so on and so on.

7. Winners will be announced in the appropriate place on the NUNYA! Clan website and will be requested by e-mail and forum private message to provide the shipping address to send the prize.

8. All server rules must be followed in order to qualify for the prize. The big issues here are no stat padding, hacking, spawn camping, or doing anything else to artificially inflate your score.

9. If the prize giveaway is for hours played in the server, idle hours are also included in the total.

9a. If it becomes an issue where too many idle players are in the server, idle players will be kicked to make room for active players.
9b. Players with at least 100 hours logged in the server MUST score at least 2500 points during that giveaway cycle to be declared the winner. This is to reduce the number of players idling just to win the prize.

10. NUNYA members are excluded from winning.

REMEMBER: All time spent in the server counts too. It's not just playing time or time when games are going on. It's ALL time. You can alt-Tab to desktop and as long as your character is still logged in the server, the time counts.

Last edited by whitedragon551 (2008-02-08 10:43:55)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|5565|NÃ¥rvei

100 hours for a MX518 ?

Think i'll rather buy one tbh ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|5208|The Twilight Zone

Varegg wrote:

100 hours for a MX518 ?

Think i'll rather buy one tbh ...
Call the lord of weed. He would gladly come since he has lots of free time.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
whitedragon551
Member
+11|4696
We actually just changed it to 75 hours per month now. Next month is a 10K RPM 80Gb Raptor HD.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|5208|The Twilight Zone

whitedragon551 wrote:

We actually just changed it to 75 hours per month now. Next month is a 10K RPM 80Gb Raptor HD.
an 80gb raptor exists?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|5404|Washington DC

So, let's see ... assuming one wins (and that's not a given) after 75 hours of being on your server in a month (basically 2-3 hours a day) :

MX518 = $40 or you would get "paid" 53 cents per hour
74GB Raptor = $120, assuming it is new, or you would get "paid" 1.09 per hour

I wish your server the best, but do you really think that is much of an incentive?
qball=ra=
Member
+0|4692
eh, interesting idea, hope it works out for you.
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|5318

Sound more like desperation to populate their server & using the giveaway to draw people in.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
Member
+14|4673|Minneapolis, MN

OrangeHound wrote:

So, let's see ... assuming one wins (and that's not a given) after 75 hours of being on your server in a month (basically 2-3 hours a day) :

MX518 = $40 or you would get "paid" 53 cents per hour
74GB Raptor = $120, assuming it is new, or you would get "paid" 1.09 per hour

I wish your server the best, but do you really think that is much of an incentive?
The idea is that you're already playing the game as it is so why not get something for free while you do it?  I would hardly call playing BF2 work if you're playing it and getting nothing in return where you play normally now.

Drawing qualification is still going on!  We currently only have about 2 people that look like they will qualify at this point, so it looks like it's going to be really easy to win this gaming mouse for FREE!  We have plenty of NUNYA members who qualify already, but we are not included in the giveaway.

The qualification ends on March 8th, so you still have time to qualify!  All you have to do is play in our server and meet the qualification requirements to be entered.  Odds are looking really good at winning a free gaming mouse!

Remember that ANY time counts in the server for the hours.  The tracking on this has been going on for a little over 2 weeks and I already have over 200 hours in the server, so don't say that getting 75 hours is hard.  http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 5.26:16567

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-02-20 10:13:35)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|5320|Area 51

OrangeHound wrote:

So, let's see ... assuming one wins (and that's not a given) after 75 hours of being on your server in a month (basically 2-3 hours a day) :

MX518 = $40 or you would get "paid" 53 cents per hour
74GB Raptor = $120, assuming it is new, or you would get "paid" 1.09 per hour

I wish your server the best, but do you really think that is much of an incentive?
You make 0 cents per hour atm. So anything above that is an improvement
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|4687|CA
I'm holding a lawn mowing contest.  Mow for 75 total hours at my house this year and you can qualify to win a fabulous prize.  This years prize:
A logitech G15 keyboard, mostly intact.  Perfect for the "Hard-core" gamer or beating the elderly.  Rules apply.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|4862|Birmingham, UK

Sgt._Eraser74 wrote:

Sound more like desperation to populate their server & using the giveaway to draw people in.
And?

Everyone should know that.

Good idea tbh, and +1 for GravyDan.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
Member
+14|4673|Minneapolis, MN

GravyDan wrote:

I'm holding a lawn mowing contest.  Mow for 75 total hours at my house this year and you can qualify to win a fabulous prize.  This years prize:
A logitech G15 keyboard, mostly intact.  Perfect for the "Hard-core" gamer or beating the elderly.  Rules apply.
Don't you guys understand the concept here?  You're already playing BF2 and you're getting nothing for it other than the joy of playing the game.  You play on our server (still playing the game, just in a different server) and now you have the chance to get a free gaming mouse, brand new shipped directly to you.  So I mean what do you have to lose?

Your comparison example is not the same because I am currently not mowing your lawn or any other lawn.  You're already playing BF2, so why not play in our server?  What have you got to lose?

RDMC wrote:

You make 0 cents per hour atm. So anything above that is an improvement
This guy understands the concept!

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-02-20 11:52:54)

DeathBecomesYu
Member
+171|4934
You have a good idea but I think your qualifications are steep. I have played about 800 hours over a two year period. I just don't see people playing even 75 hours in one server in ONE MONTH!  You need to streamline the requirements a little. Maybe 20 hours in one month. Then you may get more people in there more often. Honestly, I wouldn't spend 2 to 3 hours in one server every day....that just isnt practical and the prize isn't a big enough incentive to do so. Bring the hours way down and you might have something.....just my opinion.
NUNYA! Bluecow003
Member
+14|4673|Minneapolis, MN

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

You have a good idea but I think your qualifications are steep. I have played about 800 hours over a two year period. I just don't see people playing even 75 hours in one server in ONE MONTH!  You need to streamline the requirements a little. Maybe 20 hours in one month. Then you may get more people in there more often. Honestly, I wouldn't spend 2 to 3 hours in one server every day....that just isnt practical and the prize isn't a big enough incentive to do so. Bring the hours way down and you might have something.....just my opinion.
You guys don't get it.  The gametracker website counts ANY hours you're in the server including all IDLE hours.  So you can log into the server and then just Alt+Tab back to desktop and it will still count your hours.  How do you think I've got over 200 hours in the server in just over 2 weeks!?!?  Do you think I'm playing 24/7?  I just leave my character logged into the server and then use my computer for other things with BF2 running in the background.  So you can get 75 hours in just over 3 days out of a whole month!  To me, getting the 2500 points is harder than getting the hours.

The point is that we want people in the server, whether they are idle or not.  A server with population brings in more people.  That is why we have the 75 hour requirement because we want people leave their guy logged in during the day which is the slower time of the day for us.

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-02-20 14:28:36)

Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|5318

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

You have a good idea but I think your qualifications are steep. I have played about 800 hours over a two year period. I just don't see people playing even 75 hours in one server in ONE MONTH!  You need to streamline the requirements a little. Maybe 20 hours in one month. Then you may get more people in there more often. Honestly, I wouldn't spend 2 to 3 hours in one server every day....that just isnt practical and the prize isn't a big enough incentive to do so. Bring the hours way down and you might have something.....just my opinion.
You guys don't get it.  The gametracker website counts ANY hours you're in the server including all IDLE hours.  So you can log into the server and then just Alt+Tab back to desktop and it will still count your hours.  How do you think I've got over 200 hours in the server in just over 2 weeks!?!?  Do you think I'm playing 24/7?  I just leave my character logged into the server and then use my computer for other things with BF2 running in the background.  So you can get 75 hours in just over 3 days out of a whole month!  To me, getting the 2500 points is harder than getting the hours.

The point is that we want people in the server, whether they are idle or not.  A server with population brings in more people.  That is why we have the 75 hour requirement because we want people leave their guy logged in during the day which is the slower time of the day for us.
The problem I see is that there's no guarantee that you'd follow through with the prizes. These attempted giveaways are a mere cheap ploy to draw people in to a stale server.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|5404|Washington DC

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

You guys don't get it.
Oh, I get it.  But why choose your server over the thousands of others out there?  For a mouse?  No way. 

My point is that this isn't "incentive" to choose your server over another.

That's all I'm saying.  If the gimmick works then I applaud your idea, but that's just not enough incentive to choose your server over several others that I might frequent or prefer.

(For example, I don't like FF=Off servers).
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|5107|uk

OrangeHound wrote:

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

You guys don't get it.
Oh, I get it.  But why choose your server over the thousands of others out there?  For a mouse?  No way. 

My point is that this isn't "incentive" to choose your server over another.

That's all I'm saying.  If the gimmick works then I applaud your idea, but that's just not enough incentive to choose your server over several others that I might frequent or prefer.

(For example, I don't like FF=Off servers).
Hummm.... I can't see how winning a mouse / hard drive / prize can't be an incentive.

It's an intresting idea- and a different way at looking to get a server populated- and I hope it works (although I no longer have BF2, so I can't go on )
masterbakery
Member
+4|4754|London
75 hours a month?  Thats 2 and a half bloody hours a day.

Most people don't even play half that much, let alone want to rack it all up on the same server.

I'd be amazed if you get more than a couple of people eligible each month.

Yes, you've racked up 200 hours, but as an admin I expect you've just been sitting there idly to make sure your server comes up when people filter out unpopulated ones.

Last edited by masterbakery (2008-02-27 08:50:35)

NUNYA! Bluecow003
Member
+14|4673|Minneapolis, MN
Anyway, for all you haters of the idea out there, Bretter5 was the winner of February's prize giveaway.  He has since joined the clan, but he acquired the hours and the points before he became a member.  Our server really isn't "hurting" for population either.  We have around 30 people every night, we just want to get it full.  So the server isn't "stale" as someone said, it's just not full.

March's giveaway is a Western Digital Raptor X 150Gb hard drive (refurbished with 1 year manufacturer warranty).
cablecopulate
Member
+449|5492|Massachusetts.
What is your server rotation?
NUNYA! Bluecow003
Member
+14|4673|Minneapolis, MN
We play all 64 player vanilla maps except Zatar Wetlands and Songhau Stalemate.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5218|cuntshitlake

I might come visit in a few weeks when I get my computer up and running.

OH you are US, nvm

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2008-03-10 08:38:49)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
NUNYA! Bluecow003
Member
+14|4673|Minneapolis, MN
FREE NUNYA! Battlefield 2 Server Prize Giveaway!

The NUNYA! Clan is doing a drawing for a FREE prize for any non-NUNYA member who plays in our ranked Battlefield 2 server and has at least 2500 points during the giveaway cycle as described below!

This months FREE giveaway is:

Western Digital 150GB Raptor X(refurbished with 1 year mfc. warranty)

http://www.westerndigital.com/en/produc … riveID=190

NUNYA! 64 Player Battlefield 2 Server: 72.37.185.26

The points will begin to count starting Monday, March 10th at 12PM PST and end on Wednesday, April 9th at approximately 10AM PST. Points will be kept track of on this site: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 5.26:16567

At the start of the giveaway cycle (Monday, March 10th at 12PM PST) the current stats on the Gametracker website will be reset and everyone will be at 0 points for this cycle.



Please read all the rules below for full explanation of the giveaway.

Visit our website for more information: www.nunya-clan.com



RULES

1. Every person who logs at least 2500 points in our ranked Battlefield 2 server will be entered into a drawing for the FREE giveaway. No cost will be incurred to the winner, shipping will be paid for.

2. Giveaway cycles will be on a monthly basis and the exact cycle times will be announced at the beginning of each new cycle.

3. Stats will be monitored according to this website: NUNYA! Gametracker Site http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 5.26:16567

4. Stats on the Gametracker site will be reset at the end of each giveaway cycle.

5. Players must register in our forums under the name used in-game in the server in order to win the prize. This is simply so we can contact the winner.

6. If the winner does not register in the forums or does not claim the prize within one week of the giveaway cycle ending, then the second place winner will be declared the winner and so on and so on.

7. Winners will be announced in the appropriate place on the NUNYA! Clan website and will be requested by e-mail and forum private message to provide the shipping address to send the prize.

8. All server rules must be followed in order to qualify for the prize. The big issues here are no stat padding, hacking, spawn camping, or doing anything else to artificially inflate your score.

9. NUNYA members are excluded from winning.

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-03-10 08:48:38)

andy12
Banned
+52|5412

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

[SIZE="4"]FREE NUNYA! Battlefield 2 Server Prize Giveaway![/SIZE]

The NUNYA! Clan is doing a drawing for a FREE prize for any non-NUNYA member who plays in our ranked Battlefield 2 server and has at least 2500 points during the giveaway cycle as described below!

This months FREE giveaway is:

Western Digital 150GB Raptor X [SIZE="1"](refurbished with 1 year mfc. warranty)[/SIZE]

http://www.westerndigital.com/en/produc … riveID=190

NUNYA! 64 Player Battlefield 2 Server: 72.37.185.26

The points will begin to count starting Monday, March 10th at 12PM PST and end on Wednesday, April 9th at approximately 10AM PST. Points will be kept track of on this site: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 5.26:16567

At the start of the giveaway cycle (Monday, March 10th at 12PM PST) the current stats on the Gametracker website will be reset and everyone will be at 0 points for this cycle.



Please read all the rules below for full explanation of the giveaway.

Visit our website for more information: www.nunya-clan.com



RULES

1. Every person who logs at least 2500 points in our ranked Battlefield 2 server will be entered into a drawing for the FREE giveaway. No cost will be incurred to the winner, shipping will be paid for.

2. Giveaway cycles will be on a monthly basis beginning on the 8th date of every month and the exact cycle times will be announced at the beginning of each new cycle.

3. Stats will be monitored according to this website: NUNYA! Gametracker Site http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 5.26:16567

4. Stats on the Gametracker site will be reset at the end of each giveaway cycle.

5. Players must register in our forums under the name used in-game in the server in order to win the prize. This is simply so we can contact the winner.

6. If the winner does not register in the forums or does not claim the prize within one week of the giveaway cycle ending, then the second place winner will be declared the winner and so on and so on.

7. Winners will be announced in the appropriate place on the NUNYA! Clan website and will be requested by e-mail and forum private message to provide the shipping address to send the prize.

8. All server rules must be followed in order to qualify for the prize. The big issues here are no stat padding, hacking, spawn camping, or doing anything else to artificially inflate your score.

9. NUNYA members are excluded from winning.
Yeah al right calm down.
  • Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • FREE NUNYA! Battlefield 2 Server Prize Giveaway!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard