{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6819|San Antonio, Texas

fanatic wrote:

san4 wrote:

Video evidence that mobile AA loses lock when a heli pilot switches seats. Note how the lock goes away the moment the heli starts turning.
I was pretty sure they had fixed that in one of the patches, but then again I don't use the mobil AA that often.
Nope it still loses lock, which is great to know when I'm soloing.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6055
I've never noticed losing lock with this happening.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6522|A W S M F O X

Hakei wrote:

I've never noticed losing lock with this happening.
You dont because it was fixed in some patch.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6058|Aberdeen, Scotland

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

legionair wrote:

If Someone gets in my chopper and is a shit gunner i redline him, then solo, Why should i waste my time teaching some random pubfool that ill never see again, i learnt on my own.
then I would hunt you down and teabag you all the time! I hate people doing this.
Then i would switch accounts, and TK you untill i was banned off of the server. Why waste my time, seriously, when i could do better on my own.
So you don't want to 'waste your time flying' with a shitty gunner, but you would come back just to TK him? Right...
TheWyrm
+1|6010|Canada

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Now compare their helo experience (time). Interesting aswell...Some of them don't even have gold helo badge - after 3 years.
And some people haven't made General rank yet, even after 3 years......

*cough*
Don't look at me.
Some people don't eat, breath and Shit this game either, It's called a Life, And it happens outside your parents house, beyond the Basement.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6631

TheWyrm wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

And some people haven't made General rank yet, even after 3 years......

*cough*
Don't look at me.
Some people don't eat, breath and Shit this game either, It's called a Life, And it happens outside your parents house, beyond the Basement.
People are still saying that after the game has been out for like 2.5 years?
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6373|Netherlands
I dont join servers where it isnt allowed
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6382|Orrstrayleea

MrAnderson wrote:

legionair wrote:

then I would hunt you down and teabag you all the time! I hate people doing this.
Then i would switch accounts, and TK you untill i was banned off of the server. Why waste my time, seriously, when i could do better on my own.
So you don't want to 'waste your time flying' with a shitty gunner, but you would come back just to TK him? Right...
Yeh, Because if he'd have just let me solo in the first place then there wouldnt be a problem
psH
Banned
+217|6443|Sydney

jord wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

they should just have a patch where as soon as you seat switch, the helo goes upside down and smashes into the ground
Or a patch with a gunner eject button.
a flying tank would make more sense
psH
Banned
+217|6443|Sydney

Toilet Sex wrote:

TheWyrm wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Don't look at me.
People are still saying that after the game has been out for like 2.5 years?
yeah, it makes them feel better about them selves.

source
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6058|Aberdeen, Scotland
Well Griffin, I think you've just given 1 good reason why some servers don't allow seatswitching...because of pricks like you who decide it is their right to do so.

Personally I don't see a problem with it if noone else wants to go in the heli, but if you just don't wanna fly with a certain gunner, find another heli/fight on the ground/go on another server/deal with it.

If you want to be a one man army in the sky, get in a jet...
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6726

san4 wrote:

Video evidence that mobile AA loses lock when a heli pilot switches seats. Note how the lock goes away the moment the heli starts turning.
Yup, only reason why I hate seat-switching.   Otherwise, if they are skilled enough to go solo, more power to them.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6382|Orrstrayleea

MrAnderson wrote:

Well Griffin, I think you've just given 1 good reason why some servers don't allow seatswitching...because of pricks like you who decide it is their right to do so.

Personally I don't see a problem with it if noone else wants to go in the heli, but if you just don't wanna fly with a certain gunner, find another heli/fight on the ground/go on another server/deal with it.

If you want to be a one man army in the sky, get in a jet...
SO you think it would be better, if, I piloted for a shitty gunner, and we got owned, we're dead half the time and cant take out armour to help ground pounders, forcing our team to loose tickets faster?

It would be better for my team if i solo'd, we'd lose less tickets, i'd help ground forces by taking out enemy armour, and help everyone by taking out choppers.
jord
+2,382|6737|The North, beyond the wall.

Ashlite wrote:

jord wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

they should just have a patch where as soon as you seat switch, the helo goes upside down and smashes into the ground
Or a patch with a gunner eject button.
a flying tank would make more sense
No, I'll stick to the gunner eject idea.
san4
The Mas
+311|6748|NYC, a place to live

Ilocano wrote:

san4 wrote:

Yup, only reason why I hate seat-switching.   Otherwise, if they are skilled enough to go solo, more power to them.
QFT
Godless
+13|5998
People that whinge about soloing are typically shit - ie they can't do it themselves.  There's nothing wrong with it - the only time it becomes problematic is if you are tking/red lining to solo.

In the Gamearena ladder (australasian ladder), we've had matches in finals where we've had guys solo for us (and completely dominate).  Instead of bitching, get better at the game.

Oh and the dude saying shit about basement/whatver.  You're a first sergeant and you've been playing since the game came out.  Go fail elsewhere.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6467|Somersetshire
people who solo when someone else wants to be gunner take this game too seriously

teh noes, now that my gunner is shit i can't do as well, well try using the missiles you get as the pilot idiot, you know they kill tanks as well

Last edited by Tehremos (2008-02-09 18:42:47)

Longbow
+163|6706|Odessa, Ukraine

Tehremos wrote:

teh noes, now that my gunner is shit i can't do as well, well try using the missiles you get as the pilot idiot, you know they kill tanks as well
Tell that to enemy TV guided missile which hits you from 400m. Or enemy AA, which locks on you from 250-300m.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6631

Tehremos wrote:

people who solo when someone else wants to be gunner take this game too seriously

If I take this game too seriously because I don't want to waste time looking at the spawn screen, then I guess I do take it too seriously.
B3ing u P4in
+4|6022
Last time on a german clan server, got banned cause heliseatswitch. At beginning i was in the admins team, by the USMC on Dragon, flying the cobra solo. Then i was switched automatcly by autobalance and had to kill the USMC admins.... That was my end on this round lol

I will say admins that dont allowed that are stupid. They cant do that or they kick who switch better then this F***ers.

Thats a game, there is no hack, no glitch and no cheat. Its only bad work from EA. And i cant see anything advantage if i solo or only a gunning.

I prefer flying with gunner or gunning for a good pilot. Nuubs, learn to fly and use TV missile on home server alone and then GO TO THE PUBLIC AND FULL SERVERS. DONT CRY or go karkland IO as medic and revive pll.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6706

Longbow wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

Tell that to enemy TV guided missile which hits you from 400m. Or enemy AA, which locks on you from 250-300m.
450ish on the tv missle. And if you can't rocket an AA enplacement from 300m or rocket a chopper thats 450m away you're just a stupid noob.
Godless
+13|5998

Tehremos wrote:

I find people who say that are shit.  They're normally the ones causing frustration as opposed to the rest of us having to deal with bad pilots/gunners.

Last edited by Godless (2008-02-09 23:21:42)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6467|Somersetshire

Toilet Sex wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

If I take this game too seriously because I don't want to waste time looking at the spawn screen, then I guess I do take it too seriously.
what are you on about looking at the spawn screen, hell no, don't wait for someone to get in with you, if they cannot be bothered to be there when the heli spawns you shouldn't have to wait
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6467|Somersetshire

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

450ish on the tv missle. And if you can't rocket an AA enplacement from 300m or rocket a chopper thats 450m away you're just a stupid noob.
well as a pilot, you should be able to dodge the enemy TV, or the AA, or are you too crap to do so?
Hakei
Banned
+295|6055

Tehremos wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

well as a pilot, you should be able to dodge the enemy TV, or the AA, or are you too crap to do so?
Driver      856

K.

Also, show me someone that can dodge 4 mobile AA missles without using cover/flares, constantly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard