.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6823|Marathon, Florida Keys
theres 2 ways to do it ive heard, and i only know one, but i think i know which one that was if FF was off.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
KillerAFET
+3|6794|Abilene, Texas

Sgt.Gene wrote:

well if someone does know how to do it could you please tell all so if anyone encounters it we can know how to fight it
More like how to join in and ad to those darned stat pads laddie.

This is the same exploit that was in BF1942's Al Khafji Docks and DC's No Fly Zone.  I remember in the No Fly Zone where you could enter into the hangar walls abd shoot untilk your ammo ran out.  Now that a support troop can have a never-ending supply of ammo the potential to make uber-points is there!!!
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6748|In a van down by the river
If anybody here played BF1942 this glitch was very common in hangars.  The only way I've killed the people in the hangar is throwing grenades up against the wall where they were at.
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6852|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee
just another glitch for some sad ass fags to use to stat pad
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6733|The Netherlands
In the early days of 1942, there was a way of getting into some of the buildings on berlin. It was quite annoying cause they could shoot though the walls from the inside but you couldnt hit em from the outside.

Havent got a clue how they did it but i beleave it was fixed in 1 of the patches.
societys_2_blame
+0|6704

Nemesis-SBS- wrote:

just another glitch for some sad ass fags to use to stat pad
so true
I used to play as a member of United Members clan [UM] until they started using exploits like this one to stat pad
The only way I know of to do this on purpose is with FF turned off and a lot of C4
thankfully registered servers must have FF on
Ronball9
Sleep Deprived
+8|6861
Can't people just play a map (any map) other than Karkand? 

I hear there are maps with Chinese people in them!
Esker
+1|6740

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

You just have to laugh at the poor chaps being knifed from BENEATH, lol
Lmfao, I have to agree.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6733|California

Esker wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

You just have to laugh at the poor chaps being knifed from BENEATH, lol
Lmfao, I have to agree.
i would be so confused
wonkey20
+18|6722
Is that some sort of hack cuz if it is can some 1 send it to me
CrazykillaG2005
+0|6755
Never saw it on karkand, but I did do this on kubra dam. I drove a jeep off the side, and right before blowing up, I exited it, and was under the floor. I shot several before the game ended. As above post, we did get squad up and they spawned in there with me. I have pictures, but I dunno how to post them.

Seeing this on karand, makes me wonder if all have this little secret hole. You just have to know how to get in there. Similar to karand, except I didn't die and get revived.

Last edited by CrazykillaG2005 (2006-01-01 20:11:27)

beranuHaong
+0|6722
wtff how they do that, they must hack see how he brought up the ~ menu
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6710|RCM Headquarters
You need to take the time and read the rest of the posts.   The ~ menu is being brought up by the person TAKING THE MOVIE, NOT THE PERSON IN THE BUILDING.
gundemon20
+1|6704|GA
wow those guys are losers, must suck since they cannot confront the enemy face to face.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6764

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Wow, they got a whole squad in there.
alls it would take is for the squad leader to get in...spawn and voila ..a 6 man killing machine with iron underwear...
Drunkaholic
+4|6738
I'm almost positive that you do it the same way you did in Saigon 1968 in BFV.  Hope this gets fixed in the next patch
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6788|Nova Scotia, Canada

wonkey20 wrote:

Is that some sort of hack cuz if it is can some 1 send it to me
LMFAO
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6709|UK
i no what it is, its a glitch im able to do a similar thing on starwars battlefront II, you just  run and crawl at a certain part of a wall and then you are inside the building, you can shoot people but people cant shoot you (unless they are in there with you)!!
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6718
Yeah Ok Wonkey20 im sure someone will give you it just remember what happens to people like them when they get caught STATS WIPE AND CD KEY BAN and trust me everyone gets caught sooner or later
Speelbal
+146|6766|Netherlands
If you get caught, your cd key won't be banned and your stats won't be wiped out. Plane bullshit. It's an exploit, not a hack.

https://img357.imageshack.us/img357/1928/screen0708si.th.png

Here check this out. There are more exploits. I used this once, but when I encountered some people doing it on me, I stopped it. It was quit unfair. You couldn't shoot them, they can shoot you. Only way to get rid of those guys is to jump on the building yourself. I am not going to tell you how it's done. That is for any exploit, because it's a lame way to get kills.
Those people even have a name here: "Roofnoobs".

Again I want to say, your stats being wiped and nonsense like that is absolutely not true. EA made their coding, or DICE, I don't care. They never fixed it, so it's a part of the game, wherefore they never can leagally ban your cd-key or wipe your stats. Only if you use third party programs.  So please stop the bullshit. Another thing. Ranked servers don't need to turn friendly fire on to be ranked. These servers are just not monitored by EA so they get away with it. These servers mostly are down for a while, and then their up again. IF you just want to have fun with blowing yourself and teammates in the air, just looking if they use their parachute on time is rather fun than statspadding. Also Non FF servers are a great way to get a hold of your explosives badge.

And for the record, I don't know how this exploit works, but I'm gonna find out. So I can kill those MOFO's in the building when I encounter them. One tip: visit Non FF servers, because I think its impossible to get in the building with FF turned on.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6733|The Netherlands

Lestat<CoN> wrote:

Yeah Ok Wonkey20 im sure someone will give you it just remember what happens to people like them when they get caught STATS WIPE AND CD KEY BAN and trust me everyone gets caught sooner or later
If you're caught using hacks its even worse, next to the fact your stats will be wiped that ll be the least of your worries, u ll get a GUID ban(hardware ban) and you wont be able to play any punkbuster game online again. To play online again u will need to buy a brand new system and new games.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-02 05:05:50)

uber73
+188|6765|Brisbane
before games are released, they are tested for "holes" etc... obviously they overlooked one here.  i did a bit of testing and map breaking on red orchestra.. its niot uncommon to find holes in scenery by getting into tight spots, then say standing up.

u must have noticed that there is one on the uss essex, when a few people hog the apache pad, it appears, and some people fall thru the helipad into the sea. same principle.

someone should post that vid to ea.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6734
Karkand please
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6769|The Netherlands
there is also something very wrong with the esssex on wake. if i go commander and lie down in the boat when i go out of the command screen i find myself on the deck
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6861|San Francisco

Speelbal wrote:

If you get caught, your cd key won't be banned and your stats won't be wiped out. Plane bullshit. It's an exploit, not a hack.
Using exploits on ranked servers is explicitly against the EA Online TOS and as such it would be entirely legal for EA to ban your cd key should you get caught exploiting.

Terms of Service wrote:

You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. ยท
http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard