kptk92
u
+972|6426|tc_london

Bradt3hleader wrote:

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

this perk is cak !! its probably the perk that will flirt with my missus on her works party and end up having its wicked way with her behind the filing cabinet.
I think only the "This perk sucks" was enough. Wouldn't you say?
No I said:
"BURN THE EAVESDROP PERK TO THE GROUND!!"
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6150|Carnoustie, Scotland
IT SUCKS!!!

I wish they replaced it with one of the ones they threw out at the last minute.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

They should replace Eavesdrop with the "no perk three" perk. the NPTP will remove your third perk, giving you the advantage of having to only worry about having two perks instead of having to worry about three.
Nobody appreciates the true quality of this post.

EDIT:

and this

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

this perk is cak !! its probably the perk that will flirt with my missus on her works party and end up having its wicked way with her behind the filing cabinet.

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-02-02 09:17:31)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6481|A W S M F O X

Peter wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Eavesdrop would be really cool if COD4 used the COD4 engine and Eavesdrop was replaced with 10 meter jump perk.
Does COD4 not use the COD4 engine?
That berkely hunt airwolf thought COD4 would be rly awsm if COD4 used dem BF2 engine and i wuz liyke "IMA USE SARCASM!?!LOL?3@#!@"
Lurch_454
+5|6623
How 'bout replacing it with a perk that allows you to summon battle monkeys???
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

Maybe if they even added the ability to see enemy's team chat as well it might be slightly more useful. But still, no one uses teamwork in this game. Wait scratch that. People use teamwork, but there's no need to go as far as using Voip or even team chat most of the time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard