kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
GOGOGOGOGO!!!

Following on from the most useless perk thread, this is dedicated to one - the shiteness of Eavesdropping. Vent your anger here!!!

I wish this perk got AIDs
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6404|dm_maidenhead
I really like it. I use it with every class and is the best perk imo.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
it would be useful if the other team actually communicated with each other lol.

And if someone used it agaisnt me and the rest of R4aB, well they'd hear some random stuff
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
They should replace Eavesdrop with the "no perk three" perk. the NPTP will remove your third perk, giving you the advantage of having to only worry about having two perks instead of having to worry about three.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6237|United Kingdom

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

They should replace Eavesdrop with the "no perk three" perk. the NPTP will remove your third perk, giving you the advantage of having to only worry about having two perks instead of having to worry about three.
+1 to that
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

So basically, you willingly handicap yourself?

Sounds a lot like the classic "LOL I DUN FLY J10s" in BF2.

..No offense.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6288|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Peter wrote:

I really like it. I use it with every class and is the best perk imo.
*Abracadabra troll no moar*

*puff*
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6721|Scotland
Eavesdrop would be cool if CoD4 used the same system as BF2, commo rose.

Ah well. Eavesdrop sucks, yes.
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
I said flame it, not half-compliment it, suggesting better things added to it D:
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
Eavesdrop would be really cool if COD4 used the COD4 engine and Eavesdrop was replaced with 10 meter jump perk.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6747

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Wouldn't you have used one of the two perks on NPT so really you'd only have one perk to worry about. Even better!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

Yeah, I think it is kind of stupid.

I live UAV Jammer the most.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6302
better if could see other teams writing
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5938
DUE EAVESDROP...not even worth it, last time I tried it I didn't even speak there language xD

Replace it with a perk where once you die it puts up a text message saying "OmG jo0 d3m *gun name" us3r, I own yOu" !!!!

ORRRRRRRRRRR....the ability to spot enemy players!

Yes I won ^^

Last edited by Bradt3hleader (2008-02-01 13:47:49)

firebolt5
+114|6157

Backupwayback wrote:

better if could see other teams writing
Even then, it's still useless...  Typing instructions for the team is just annoying, waste of time, and no one even reads the chat since it's just all crap like hackusations...
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6780|Long Island
It's actually really useful on the 360.  Everyone communicates with the headsets and always talk about their game plan in game.  I like it :-)
Bradt3hleader
+121|5938
Yeah for 360 it's awesome. But wouldn't it be cooler if you could replace it with the ability to spot enemy troops like in BF2/BF2142?
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6404|dm_maidenhead

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Eavesdrop would be really cool if COD4 used the COD4 engine and Eavesdrop was replaced with 10 meter jump perk.
Does COD4 not use the COD4 engine?
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney

Peter wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

no lol
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6263

Bradt3hleader wrote:

DUE EAVESDROP...not even worth it, last time I tried it I didn't even speak there language xD

Replace it with a perk where once you die it puts up a text message saying "OmG jo0 d3m *gun name" us3r, I own yOu" !!!!

Yes I won ^^

Peter wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

You can do the text thing and the game automatically spots enemy players for you.

And no COD4 doesn't use the COD4 engine.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5938

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Yes I won ^^

Peter wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

You can do the text thing and the game automatically spots enemy players for you.

And no COD4 doesn't use the COD4 engine.
Not if the guy is using UAV jammer, or is not shooting, OR has a silencer!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51

DefCon-17 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

So basically, you willingly handicap yourself?

Sounds a lot like the classic "LOL I DUN FLY J10s" in BF2.

..No offense.
But the F35 rules
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5981
this perk is cak !! its probably the perk that will flirt with my missus on her works party and end up having its wicked way with her behind the filing cabinet.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5938

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

this perk is cak !! its probably the perk that will flirt with my missus on her works party and end up having its wicked way with her behind the filing cabinet.
I think only the "This perk sucks" was enough. Wouldn't you say?
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5981

Bradt3hleader wrote:

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

I think only the "This perk sucks" was enough. Wouldn't you say?
NO !! Free speech and all that .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard