kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
I'm seeing countless posts wishing about "oh i wish i had loads of money" and "damn he's rich he should give it away to me he doesn't need it and all this."

If you want it that bad you should be prepared to go to lengths to actually go and get it. Even the much-annoying Alan Sugar started off with no  money, he just used to sell junk, and look where he is now. I'm pretty sick of everyone* wishing for all this and I can only see a very few proportion who are probably bothered to do it yourselves.

You call me over optismistic. I call you heavily pessimistic. Why don't you go out and persue what you want?

*exxageration for emphasis
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5981
lol , your optismistic and a bit  pessimistic.

Last edited by dave_the_rave23 (2008-02-01 08:53:33)

jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

kylef wrote:

I'm seeing countless posts wishing about "oh i wish i had loads of money" and "damn he's rich he should give it away to me he doesn't need it and all this."
Really? I haven't seen any.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland

jord wrote:

kylef wrote:

I see them everywhere
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6465|Tyne & Wear, England

jord wrote:

kylef wrote:

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5981

KILLSWITCH wrote:

jord wrote:

kylef wrote:

trippy982
+34|6400
Look at the audience you'll speaking to and that would make those posts...  Those who have the motivation to make money won't be on this site posting away, they would be doing exactly what you are saying, going out and working.  The majority of the people on this site are 12-18 year olds that are from a previledge background and have some sense of entitlement.  Since mommy and daddy give me free money (in the form of an allowance), society should give me free money also.
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

jord wrote:

c14u53w172
+31|6000|tomania
this is a very american style of thinking...

don't get me wrong, being optimistic is a good thing and there's too much people being pssimistic, especially here in europe/germany, but most of the people whining actually will never have the chance of fulfilling their dreams, even if they try as hard as they can...
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5981

Simon wrote:

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland

trippy982 wrote:

Those who have the motivation to make money won't be on this site posting away, they would be doing exactly what you are saying, going out and working.
Funny, that. Our gracious leader is doing it, lots of members are doing it, I'm doing it...

c14u53w172 wrote:

don't get me wrong, being optimistic is a good thing and there's too much people being pssimistic, especially here in europe/germany, but most of the people whining actually will never have the chance of fulfilling their dreams, even if they try as hard as they can...
I'm not American! I can't see how whining can get you...anywhere
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

jord wrote:

kylef wrote:

I do, especially in the tech section. My dad's a douchebag and freaking rich but won't give my mom more than 5000 dollars child support...so when I wanted to build my own computer, what'd I do? I compromised with my mom and I paid half and she paid half (over the course of 3 months). I paid 1100 dollars. I made the money via selling things and working. It's really not hard to get something you want with a little bit of work.

c14u53w172 wrote:

ROFL. Wait, so you think Americans are optimistic? Especially about money? Now that's a naive statement.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6743|OctoLand
A lot of the posters here are less than 18...they cant real go out and "do it", even if they did they wouldn't earn much...they are just pissing around saying

"zomg i wish i had that money"

I'm sure most people who can, are working as something they enjoy, or studying towards it.

Last edited by justice (2008-02-01 11:10:59)

I know fucking karate
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6722|Scotland
I am.

I'm happy.
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6696|Ireland

kylef wrote:

trippy982 wrote:

Those who have the motivation to make money won't be on this site posting away, they would be doing exactly what you are saying, going out and working.
Funny, that. Our gracious leader is doing it, lots of members are doing it, I'm doing it...

c14u53w172 wrote:

I'm not American! I can't see how whining can get you...anywhere
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5934|CA
Can I have a dollar?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland

GravyDan wrote:

Can I have a dollar?
lol, you are so funny!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Kyle I will give you money if you fellate me. Your place, 5 mins k?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

Simon wrote:

dave_the_rave23 wrote:

kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
Sorry, I can't work yet - I'm too young ^,^
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524

jord wrote:

kylef wrote:

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC
It's a lot easier to wish you were something than to actually try and attain it
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland

kptk92 wrote:

Sorry, I can't work yet - I'm too young ^,^
I'm...16?
KEN-JENNINGS