KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

well if you want to pay for the shipping I can give you a bunch of junk you'd probably like - good old EOL network hardware

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-11-19 21:28:32)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6439|King Of The Islands

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

well if you want to pay for the shipping I can give you a bunch of junk you'd probably like - good old EOL network hardware
Do you have any Thinnet?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Defiance
+438|6672

Cheez wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Do you have any Thinnet?
Oh 10BASE-2... we have some in my networking class, if only for the coolness of a 'vampire tap.'
Defiance
+438|6672

Mekstizzle wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I will promise to keep my room unmessy for a year or more
9 months since you posted this topic, Fridge, I wonder if you're man enough to admit whether you've stuck to your word or not. Yeah damn right I bumped this topic. Also ty to max from switzerland for using his search skills and finding this topic within, I quote, 14 seconds.
14 seconds is nice but really, it shouldn't be all that bad to find a post by Freezer with the words "I'm cleaning my room." in the title. There's simply not that many...
GR34
+215|6546|ALBERTA> CANADA
Freezer When BF2s is done and gone expect to be getting this on trackr to we will not show mercy
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

He already got the projector, like 4 months ago.
And sold it if im right...

Hey Freezer, have you sold that projector to buy a cheap whore since then?
I wish, it's impossible to sell

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Basically - you keep your room "clean" by throwing all the shit on tables, chairs, and couches.
Nah, that's just what I'm working on. Would be a fuckload more if I would just throw everything there
How come its impossible to sell, because we helped you win it and it would be ghey to do that to us? Or some other reason like a big  "Won at the "x" contest" written on it?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

And sold it if im right...

Hey Freezer, have you sold that projector to buy a cheap whore since then?
I wish, it's impossible to sell

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Basically - you keep your room "clean" by throwing all the shit on tables, chairs, and couches.
Nah, that's just what I'm working on. Would be a fuckload more if I would just throw everything there
How come its impossible to sell, because we helped you win it and it would be ghey to do that to us? Or some other reason like a big  "Won at the "x" contest" written on it?
No-one wants to buy a projector around here
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5718|Vancouver, BC, Canada
eBay and ship it somewhere else?

What make and model?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

TheDonkey wrote:

eBay and ship it somewhere else?

What make and model?
A Mitsubishi HC6000.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
whats its street value?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

m3thod wrote:

whats its street value?
Around 2200€
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

m3thod wrote:

whats its street value?
Around 2200€
Why do u wanna sell it?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6439|King Of The Islands

m3thod wrote:

whats its street value?
Yo man, you into HD?

I got some good shit right here checkit.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

bennisboy wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

m3thod wrote:

whats its street value?
Around 2200€
Why do u wanna sell it?
I don't have any use for a 500" screen.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Around 2200€
Why do u wanna sell it?
I don't have any use for a 500" screen.
Just ebay it. Make them pay the postage.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6160|Dublin
Wow your 1 big geek.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

100% Irishpride wrote:

Wow your 1 big geek.
You haven't seen even the tip of the iceberg.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
imo you should just line up all your computers against one wall and have a lot of free space.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

kylef wrote:

imo you should just line up all your computers against one wall and have a lot of free space.
All my computers are neatly placed in or on my workbench. Believe it or not.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

kylef wrote:

All my computers are neatly placed in or on my workbench. Believe it or not.
Gotcha, thought you had a few more still
Ultimatrox
+38|6234|Netherlands
did any females even enter your room before it was cleaned?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF

Ultimatrox wrote:

did any females even enter your room before it was cleaned?
I doubt any have entered since either...
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6198|Winland

Females? In here? Think I set up those deadly lasers and traps for no reason?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard