JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6367|England
http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/main/ … p?t=141109

I laughed at some of those posts. Especially the one about BF2s having too low quality of player lol.

Should BF2s wander over there and snipe their faces off?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6531|Gogledd Cymru

They banned my account there because it had [BF2s] tags in it.

pathetic.
kptk92
u
+972|6450|tc_london

The Sheriff wrote:

They banned my account there because it had [BF2s] tags in it.

pathetic.
Owned
jord
+2,382|6720|The North, beyond the wall.
I wouldn't associate with them kids.

pff(TBF2 member) wrote:

nether should u guys , they are to low for our skills
Nobody laughed at him for saying that... Seriously, if someone said that here they'd have the piss taken out of them before they could press submit. Well maybe a few seconds after they pressed it...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6149|Birmingham, UK
Ill play with them, i'm a decent sniper.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6016|England

I'm not the best sniper, but I'd like to beat them when ever possible.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6761|Scotland

SamTheMan:D wrote:

I'm not the best sniper, but I'd like to beat them when ever possible.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6505|A W S M F O X
ID fucking keep them in my basement for 2 months with 300 ping TBQF.
Ssandstorm
+73|6776|Perth, Western Australia

JET_G raidensen wrote:

ID fucking keep them in my basement for 2 months with 300 ping TBQF.
David.P
Banned
+649|6315
Eh fuck them assholes. I killed one a couple months back wearing a tbf2 tag while wearing my bf2s tag, And the shit storm never stopped! David you fucken cheat!, All Bf2s members are hackers, Fuck you hacker the f2000 aint that good, I'm gonna get your stats reset you fucken hacker, Etc etc.

So finally he changed teams and joined my squad. Starts tk'ing me, Cursing at me, And kills my game. So i leave and rejoin with my smacktard account and tk him 5 times before getting kicked.
BRiiNDED
+137|6166

sniper1432 wrote:

agreed. We would kick their arses anyway.
from tbf2

srry i just to laugh at that, coz i know on here there are some awesome snipers if it happens kick their arses id join ya but not that well known on here lol
dont_be_ss
+312|6635|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
Can WOoKie assist you?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6606|Area 51
Bring it!
Ryan
+1,230|6885|Alberta, Canada

Sniper1432 from TBF2 wrote:

agreed. We would kick their arses anyway.
Pussy, can't even say the word ass.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6510
I don't find sniping fun, if I was to join this I would probably play as support and rape them at close range while taking screenshots of their whining.
RDMC
+736|6606|Area 51
last time we had match , the where behaving as b unch of asholes... and "kidnaped" me

haha Fkin lozer , i aint playing aainst bf2s anymore
Does anyone find this ironic?

And I just came to think off it, maybe we should have a grammar contest, he sure won't win

Last edited by RDMC (2008-01-18 09:45:59)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6510

RDMC wrote:

last time we had match , the where behaving as b unch of asholes... and "kidnaped" me

And I just came to think off it, maybe we should have a grammar contest, he sure won't win
lol yeah, if you get kipnapped then you fail at the game, pure and simple. It is so easy to get out of but few have figured it out yet. Its teh lulz.

And TBF2 are pussies, they have a fucking language filter on their site. Fags.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6732|Devon, England

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

RDMC wrote:

lol yeah, if you get kipnapped then you fail at the game, pure and simple. It is so easy to get out of but few have figured it out yet. Its teh lulz.

Aha ha, that's so sad...

We'd kick their asses
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6149|Birmingham, UK

FFLink13 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Aha ha, that's so sad...

We'd kick their asses
Only one way to prove it.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6607|England

Well, last time it went down, the BF2s EU beat them what, 4-0 on rounds? The US side, well, they beat us 4-0 if I remember rightly.

I think no matter what happens, even if it goes ahead smoothly, they will still complain, even if they were to *gasp* win.
There are a LOT of incredible snipers that are part of these forums, Ive seen some first hand and fuck me, nobody could stand up to it.

Oh, and Lol @ Jords comment on their forums
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6751|Charlie One Alpha
I actually don't see what anyone could possibly have against BF2s... must be jealousy or something? I mean, sure we all have big dicks and stuff, but that's no reason to be mean to us.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
jord
+2,382|6720|The North, beyond the wall.

Snake wrote:

Well, last time it went down, the BF2s EU beat them what, 4-0 on rounds? The US side, well, they beat us 4-0 if I remember rightly.

I think no matter what happens, even if it goes ahead smoothly, they will still complain, even if they were to *gasp* win.
There are a LOT of incredible snipers that are part of these forums, Ive seen some first hand and fuck me, nobody could stand up to it.

Someone had to...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6607|England

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I actually don't see what anyone could possibly have against BF2s... must be jealousy or something? I mean, sure we all have big dicks and stuff, but that's no reason to be mean to us.
Probably due to what happened on their forums after the last time we played them....
Im as guilty as everyone else on that

And, after looking at the posted linked in the OP, first topic I went into I found a post saying "I saw a BF2s player hacking" (Soulja...dont know him myself).
RDMC
+736|6606|Area 51

Snake wrote:

Sniping ftw !
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6443|dm_maidenhead
http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/main/ … stcount=15

and lol: