chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6870|"Frisco"

Process:

Step 1) Get a good Support class chopper pilot.
Step 2) Enter chopper, sit in back.
Step 3) Teach people that the tub is NOT useless.

Results:

https://images.bf2s.com/vet-c4.jpg

https://images.bf2s.com/exp-c4.jpg

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

Sweet.
tF-afrojap
+124|6869|SF
The tactical washing machineā„¢ now comes in C4 flavors!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

I have avoided that helo like it was a bill collector, maybe I should think again.
[DARE] ksack
+0|6718
peronally, i would do that in a blackhawk cause that chopper is slow as HELL!
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6790
whut a nutty tactic.....I LIKEY!!!!

wish i could throw sandwiches out of a chopper (no heli's on kark)

it's also fun to throw them while you're parachuting (Warlord)
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6780|Brixham, UK
I am sure as hell that if I tried that I wouldn't have killed anything that resembles an enemy.
Thanatos247
100% Artillery Magnet
+3|6773|Derby, England
ha ha, I did something similar with land mines on Mashtuur - pretty much covered most of the map before I got kicked for multiple punished because people drove over them.

Another time I threw a mine down from the helicopter, and the pilot turned and landed on it. Instant -16 points and lots of angry team mates!

I like the C4 idea, will have to try that... or maybe litter the place with claymores!
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6870|-
I remember that. That last round was a blast

Afro finished with like 180 points and three kills
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6802|Hamburg
Sweet!
Thats a nice tactic!
Have to try this next week.
Thx!
Ludic
+0|6790|New York
I was piloting with a couple clanmates doing that last night, and although we didn't get enough for the badge, killing people with C4 from the heli is funny as hell. Especially if you take the heli up over 300m so they can't see where it's coming from.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6791|Human Meat Shield
yeah, tossing C4 from a chopper on Mash is devastating when you are on the ground.

Too bad only 12 can be in choppers otherwise that map would be okay. I got some badges/ribbons from just being lucky enough to get on one of the choppers. There is no cure on Mash if you are not in a chopper. I found that the key is to run and when you hear the chopper hide.

Congrats on the badge.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6808

Yup, the tub is bitchin'
but like you said the biggest problem is teaching people how to use it ;p
firemikedavis
+0|6735|Southern Indiana

Thanatos247 wrote:

ha ha, I did something similar with land mines on Mashtuur - pretty much covered most of the map before I got kicked for multiple punished because people drove over them.

Another time I threw a mine down from the helicopter, and the pilot turned and landed on it. Instant -16 points and lots of angry team mates!

I like the C4 idea, will have to try that... or maybe litter the place with claymores!
Don't use the claymores, way to many teamkills.  Skull and Crossbones=run into them cause I am an idiot.  Tried it and got kicked for teamkills.

C4 works great on Gator on SF.
Thanatos247
100% Artillery Magnet
+3|6773|Derby, England

firemikedavis wrote:

Thanatos247 wrote:

Don't use the claymores, way to many teamkills.  Skull and Crossbones=run into them cause I am an idiot.  Tried it and got kicked for teamkills.

C4 works great on Gator on SF.
Ah yes. The age old power up symbol. It draws your team players like moths to the flame, evil punishing newbie moths who should burn in the fires of hades forever. um, yeah, dont throw claymores.
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6808
I had the blackhawk with a couple of mates on Mash, and I was a minigunner as support class.  This guy jumps in an an engineer and does no more than start throwing all his mines out and getting resupplied from me.  It was hell on the roads and no one could move for mines .
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6811|Singapore

how the HECK do you toss a C4 AND detonate it without killing teammates all the time? Sure I try it, after I get 6 kills or so, teammates start wondering what are those interesting packs that come with skull and crossbones raining from the sky.
DoobieUB
+0|6722|Behind my keyboard
Thanatos247 wrote:

Man i laughed so hard when i read that i let out a fart!! thats the sort of thing i would do, respect to u my man!!
uber73
+188|6774|Brisbane
who is your chopper pilot?  i cant find a decent one anywhere.. that damned ordinance badge. i havent even got basic yet.... silver here, gold there, shaded out ordinance... grumble grumble..

any chopperhounds wanna go whirlybird whith me sometime? :p
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6870|-

uber73 wrote:

who is your chopper pilot?  i cant find a decent one anywhere.. that damned ordinance badge. i havent even got basic yet.... silver here, gold there, shaded out ordinance... grumble grumble..

any chopperhounds wanna go whirlybird whith me sometime? :p
If I remember correctly it was afrojap.
[chu^2]sysfailur
+0|6723
Ahahhaha that is too good!  I think I'll have to try that
Thanatos247
100% Artillery Magnet
+3|6773|Derby, England
Went on with one of my mates on Wake Island. He jump in the pilot seat as supply, I am in back as special ops. We start littering the island and flags with C4.

Nothing. No kills. NADA. I dont seem to be able to kill anything. Untill...

BANG. Two team kills and one punish. Instant -12. Grrrr

I think there must be a knack to this, which I dont seem to have. Back to the old fashioned placement, me thinks.
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6766
Oh man...I cant stand using tactics like that.  IMO its an exploit.  If you got rid of both the choppers on that map I would never stop playing it.  Everytime I start that map I'm either on the MEC getting owned by the BH or on the USMC running from the C4 tub tossers.  IT TAKES ALL THE DAMN FUN OUT OF THE GAME...EVEN IF YOU'RE THE BASTARD RACKING UP THE KILLS.  Try and take me on face to face on foot minus the noob tubes too.   I just wanna play a good ol' fashioned game of shoot the other guy first or die.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6870|"Frisco"

Pineapple_Pez wrote:

I just wanna play a good ol' fashioned game of shoot the other guy first or die.
I hear you can get doom and quake for, like, $5 or something now.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6729|67.222.138.85
My friend and I were doing the exact same thing and it was HILARIOUS. We had slightly different intentions, however, that resulted in this:

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/Superpanda45/acb86538.jpg

I was the pilot, so sorry you can't see any action. Right at the beginning of the round I flew out in search of the blackhawk, and flew right over it, while my mate c4'd the sucker. He got all six kills for the full blackhawk. Between laughing so hard and trying to take a screen shot i nearly crashed us. I ended up getting 172 points one of these rounds, and my friend has got within 2 kills twice of veteran explosive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard