Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6000|The Mitten
Have you looked into getting a restraining order?
Also, if you can, file something with the local police department about that whole SWAT issue... just let them know that if it ever happens again, you will file a complaint against them, they obviously know the bad history between you two.
EE (hats
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Also, if you can, file something with the local police department about that whole SWAT issue... just let them know that if it ever happens again, you will file a complaint against them, they obviously know the bad history between you two.
Oh trust me, there were complaints made. I was assured that it would never happen again... Then again, we all know how much "assurances" are worth...

Edit: Oh, and unfortunately, it is too easy to get restraining orders in Oklahoma. You can basically not like someone and file. So if I file on her, she will turn around and file on me... If you get a restraining order against you, you can be limited on certain things. You can never get a license to carry a concealed weapon for example... And if you ever get in any legal trouble, guess what document the opposing lawyers will find and use against you? 

And lastly, unless I get proof on something that will make a big impact against her, I have to think about my kids. Pissing her off will just make her more dangerous, IMO...

Last edited by HITNRUNXX (2008-01-12 12:24:45)

CDK3Y
+25|6139|BEHIND YOU!
Sell the story and make a moviE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Youll make millions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6587|Sweden
I'm so sorry to hear about your problems. I wish i had some good suggestions to help you solve this problem but no, I'm speechless. i hope you can convince the authorities that it's not your fault with all this hassle.

A few years ago a woman i don't even know claimed i stole a handbag and a mobile phone when working. I work as a painter and a another woman lost claimed goods at the time. my boos calls me and tells me that this woman called the painting company claiming i stole these things and i go to the address to sort it out. After some searching i find the claimed stolen goods at another doorway at the neighborhood and the case is closed. I think!

Later when i get home i somehow have a voice message on my home phone ( god knows how she got my home number)  from the unknown woman saying she saw me stealing the goods from the son of the other woman and that she's calling the cops on me. I panic and call my boss trying to convince him it's all a lie. He speaks to the police on my behalf and it turns out it's not the first time she called the cops.

A few days later I'm forced to go and paint at this woman's apartment. I refuse but my boss says i must. So i go their afraid of what's gonna  happen. She acts as if nothing happened so i ask her:
" aren't you afraid I'm going to steal everything you own since you been talking this shit on me?"

And she replies:
" i have no idea what you're talking about?"

So i finish the job and i never hear from her again.
My point with this story is that crazy people sometimes try to mess up with your life, but you can't let them get to you. Ignore her and try to get help from the authorities with a restraining order or something. It always work out in the end. And if all else fails, move. I know probably don't want too but consider the cost of battling a crazy woman or moving to a safer location.

Good luck brother. I wish it works out for you.

Edit: Did some spellchecking on my own and it turns out i'm not as good in english as i thought.....hope you still understand.

Last edited by klassekock (2008-01-12 12:43:56)

Black Vaine
+43|6622|K-Town, Sweden
Great story!
fibtech
+10|6275
Is it just me or does that egg on the wife's van look like bird shit?  I used to have a neighborhood owl that would unload a substance just like that.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6000|The Mitten

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Oh trust me, there were complaints made. I was assured that it would never happen again... Then again, we all know how much "assurances" are worth...

Edit: Oh, and unfortunately, it is too easy to get restraining orders in Oklahoma. You can basically not like someone and file. So if I file on her, she will turn around and file on me... If you get a restraining order against you, you can be limited on certain things. You can never get a license to carry a concealed weapon for example... And if you ever get in any legal trouble, guess what document the opposing lawyers will find and use against you? 

And lastly, unless I get proof on something that will make a big impact against her, I have to think about my kids. Pissing her off will just make her more dangerous, IMO...
hmm... well, I see...

Yea, my only other advice to you would be to play by the book with her (no revenge like some here are talking about) and do everything through legal channels... but it seems like you're already doing that.
EE (hats
Raphi
Banned
+354|6259|Basel, Switzerland
Fuck, sick shit. I'm sorry for that, but you need to get help, from police or whatever.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

klassekock wrote:

Good luck brother. I wish it works out for you.

Edit: Did some spellchecking on my own and it turns out i'm not as good in english as i thought.....hope you still understand.
Thanks for the encouragement. I understand your frustration. It just burns me up that people can be like that. And like in your situation, Crazy Lady blatantly told the cops she watched me do some of these things. It just kills me...

And your English is great!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada
2 long 2 read!
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

fibtech wrote:

Is it just me or does that egg on the wife's van look like bird shit?  I used to have a neighborhood owl that would unload a substance just like that.
ROFL...

Big ass bird... The roof was covered, the windshield was covered, and the egg shells all over my driveway must have been hard to pass through the digestive system...

That is hilarious though...
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

Morpheus1229 wrote:

Yea, my only other advice to you would be to play by the book with her (no revenge like some here are talking about) and do everything through legal channels... but it seems like you're already doing that.
Yup, that has been the plan so far... I call it the "CMA Plan" (CMA = Cover My Ass if you don't know) I appreciate the help though.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6562|Southampton, UK

One Hell Of A Read. Good Thread.
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6204|Out for donutz!
We could all get oranges in sheets and "visit" you, and see what kind of "help" we can give her.
I'd write a movie and sell it to ABC or what not.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

HITNRUNXX wrote:

Crazy Lady has decided to file a Police report against me, as I had apparently sent demons to possess her husband and prevent him from going to church.
…….
She then claims that if it really were birds that crapped on her car that I probably sent them over there.

David.P wrote:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/d … olt-45.jpg

Just give the Word. I've been aching to see a few bullet holes in corpse recently. Or if you want i'll use a blunt object. Either way i'll make it look like a robbery.

Dragonclaw wrote:

Fucking epic post. I would have taken a shotgun and blew her to pieces beyond recognition.

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

http://world.guns.ru/machine/6_m134_movie.jpg

Just gimme the signal.

-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh wrote:

We could all get oranges in sheets and "visit" you, and see what kind of "help" we can give her.
I'd write a movie and sell it to ABC or what not.

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Haha wow, you best have your shit super tight if she goes missing or is found dead.
So I had a dream last night that I was watching the news and they were at Crazy Lady’s house. The reporter comes on and says:
“…at the scene of a tragic, and horrifying murder. In this peaceful neighborhood, Police have located a murder scene straight out of a horror movie. A single mother of two was found dead this morning, but it is the details of the grisly death that is causing this case to gain national headlines. Please, if you have small children, have them leave the room now. The body was found inside a pentagram, where birds had eaten the corpses eyes. The victim had been beaten severely, apparently by a nearby bag of oranges. She was then shot several times by a small caliber weapon, a couple of shotgun blasts, followed by several thousand rounds from some sort of fully automatic weapon. The body was destroyed beyond recognition, with only the eyeless head left intact. It appears this was a robbery that had gone bad. Police are not releasing suspect information at this time, but say they are following several leads from an undisclosed internet forum. More to come as details develop.”
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6179|Wisconsin
...sux2bu
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.

HITNRUNXX wrote:

snip
did you ACTUALLY have that dream? That is slightly disturbing.
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

HITNRUNXX wrote:

So I had a dream last night that I was watching the news and they were at Crazy Lady’s house. The reporter comes on and says:
“…at the scene of a tragic, and horrifying murder. In this peaceful neighborhood, Police have located a murder scene straight out of a horror movie. A single mother of two was found dead this morning, but it is the details of the grisly death that is causing this case to gain national headlines. Please, if you have small children, have them leave the room now. The body was found inside a pentagram, where birds had eaten the corpses eyes. The victim had been beaten severely, apparently by a nearby bag of oranges. She was then shot several times by a small caliber weapon, a couple of shotgun blasts, followed by several thousand rounds from some sort of fully automatic weapon. The body was destroyed beyond recognition, with only the eyeless head left intact. It appears this was a robbery that had gone bad. Police are not releasing suspect information at this time, but say they are following several leads from an undisclosed internet forum. More to come as details develop.”
Shit mods make this a private forum and dont let google bots in.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
I don't usually read long posts. But this one I did and it was fecking epic.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6527|Milkystania, yurop
pics of her crazyness?
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

David.P wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

blah blah dream blah blah
Shit mods make this a private forum and dont let google bots in.
Lol, for real. I'm not worried about it, but still woke up thinking "Yeah, that would be my luck..." lol...
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

Magpie wrote:

pics of her crazyness?
I only have the pics I put up the other night so far... But anytime I have to deal with in the future, I plan on keeping a camera handy...

On a side note, egg is freaking hard to wash off a car... Automatic car wash didn't work. High pressure wash wouldn't take it off either. Ended up having to scrap it all loose with a fingernail and then washing it off with a high pressure washer. What a sucky deal... But at least it was only an hour of my time and no permanent damage.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6741

What a fucking bitch she is.
i g
Banned
+876|5864|GA

How's she doing?
Hakei
Banned
+295|5996
Yeah, what's happened in the last 4 months?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard