lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6829|Denver colorado
I love supah.

Last edited by lavadisk (2008-01-10 17:37:59)

irishtop
Hopscotch Champion
+11|6162|Houston, Texas
Ok I hardly ever post, but supah has to be one of the most hilarious things I have read on this site. email ur reply back asap
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America

lavadisk wrote:

I love supah.
Apparently.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

DesertFox- wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

I love supah.
Apparently.
YOU THINK JUST BECUASE MY BROTHER IS ANNOYING THAT HE NEED 3 DAY BAN???????????? THATS A LOAD OF MALAKRAIRIRKRIKARIKARAIRKARAIRARKI I WILL SUE YOUR ASS OFF HEH EVER HEARD OF A LITTLE THING CALLED AMAERINCAN DISABLAIALITES ACT 4 OF 2 ????????? THATS RIGHT A**HAT YOU CAN BE DISMSINANITACGRATING AGAINST US JUST BECUS WE ARE HAVE THE DISAPLBITES> THATS ILLEGAL AND YUO WILL GET SUED AND GO TO JAIL BECAUSE OUR DAY IS A WA R HERO AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY AND OR A JAKE TO MAKE FUN OF HIM JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A BIT OF BLACK FACE WHAT THE F*CK MAN WHAT KIND OF WORLD ANYWAY THIS IS THE DEAL YOU SHUT IT UP AND DEAL OR ELSE YOU GO TO JAIL WE HAVE CONNECTION WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND US IN COURT YOU SEE ILL WIN AND BE RICTH OFF YOU BECUASE WE HAVE WAR HE DAD LOEV U MUCH RESPECK DAD YOU DONT DARE DISRESEPCT OUR DAD WE WILL AND WIN SUE YOU YOU SEE DO YOU SEE I BET YOU DO THATS WHY THE CIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS OK WE LIVE IN A WORLD CONTROL BY THE GOVERNMENT AND WE HAVE CONNECTIONS WE HAVE ONNECINGS DO YOU UNDERSTAND WE WILL SUE YOU IF YOU DO WILL WIN BECAUSE WE ARE THE CIA WE CREATED THE CIA WE ARE THE CIA DONT YOU GET IT WE WILL WIN SO DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR INTERNT REVOKED AND DESTORYED OK SO DONT WE DONT REALLY WANT TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF WINNING OK WE DONT WE DONT WE DONT
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

I miss the old guy. Hope he is doing well.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

How was I involved in this again?

I don't remember that guy threatening me, perhaps a link is in order?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5960|Washington DC

stryyker wrote:

Too lazy to link, but basically you said

"This is getting kind of annoying. 3 day ban anyone?"

So WarpaQ responded with "YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS ANNOYING THAT HE NEED 3 DAY BAN????" and then the rest of his angry speech. His threats were that he'd sue you and you'd go to jail and have your internet "Revoked and destroyed."
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

HurricaИe wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Too lazy to link, but basically you said

"This is getting kind of annoying. 3 day ban anyone?"

So WarpaQ responded with "YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE MY BROTHER IS ANNOYING THAT HE NEED 3 DAY BAN????" and then the rest of his angry speech. His threats were that he'd sue you and you'd go to jail and have your internet "Revoked and destroyed."
Sounds about right.

All I remember is the bottomless hatred I had for both of them.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6462|A W S M F O X
Real war, not lie one.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Real war, not lie one.
he had medal from real war. he got it on karkand.
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6371|Netherlands tbh
So did he actually post that picture of his 'dad' in the topics? I wasn't there at the time but looked through all of his threads thanks to this and I laughed quite hard. Did he post that picture himself tho?
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6467

xGj wrote:

So did he actually post that picture of his 'dad' in the topics? I wasn't there at the time but looked through all of his threads thanks to this and I laughed quite hard. Did he post that picture himself tho?
Can't be assed to search, can you post the picture here?
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5960|Washington DC

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

xGj wrote:

He's referring to the "medal from real war" picture I think. xGj, that was used in his sig so it graced every single one of his posts
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

HurricaИe wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

xGj wrote:

He's referring to the "medal from real war" picture I think. xGj, that was used in his sig so it graced every single one of his posts
Until the 40 pixel rule was put in place and everyone's sig was deleted
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6467

HurricaИe wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

xGj wrote:

Oh, I though xGj was reffering to another picture. Everyone knows about the one in his sig.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
The picture that he posted that one time never actually worked (you know, the cake one)
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6560|Southampton, UK

Epic win.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6467

stryyker wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=701053#p701053

69 dude! Your post

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=701083#p701083

73, his reply.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2008-01-12 12:51:30)

jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
"jord
Suck my sock

u dun cuss like that i will not reply to people who cuss my mom barbra (she not my relal mom but we call her mom} will get made if she sees cuss words on da computer pc so pls dun cuss thx email ur reply back asap"

I'm glad I was involved in this retardery.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6598|S.C.
At the time I took him at face value, that is incredibly annoying. Now time has passed supah was the best comic asset that BF2s has ever had.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6368|Calgary, Canada
Ah this post wins
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5960|Washington DC
Bump for the masses
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6147|San Antonio, Texas
Wow, these characters on the Net are always great for laughs! Must check the GameSpot archives for something funny.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6687|"The Empire"
When supha first started posting on here it was the funniest topics i had ever read. But when he was found out not to be retarded, but just a retard acting up it lost its funny factor. However my hats off to him for making up a very funny character.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5960|Washington DC
Just thought I'd bump this up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard