CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6517
here's my situation:

I have 5 250-word journals due for english tmrw, and have yet to start any of them.  It is currently 6:37 pm where i live.  also, i have a physics test and an ancient history test tmrw.  I kind of want to study for physics because i don't feel comfortable with the unit enough yet, but if i want to do a solid study then i prolly can't fit in 5 journals. 

I could not do my English and hand it in friday (the journals), but then i will have to lie to my parents and if they find out then i could be grounded from the computer for a while and my teacher could either a) just be disappointed (97%) b) or call my parents (3%).   if she calls my parents i'd be extra fucked and i would have very limited hours on the computer for a few weeks, although it is very unlikely she'd call home. 

if i do the english, i wont study as much and do poorly on my physics test, which i want to do well in to get my mark up.  The ancient history course can fuck all, i am probably not going to study for that as i could care less if i fail because it was just to take up a course and won't do anything for me. 

so i'm leaning towards studying physics and not doing the english, but i'm still worried my parents will find out (I'm also a really shitty liar, especially to my parents).

what should i do?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
too long, didn't read

Don't do your homework.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6532
don't procrastinate
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Five 250 word essays is actually really easy.

yes, I realize that didn't help
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6648|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Mek-Izzle wrote:

too long, didn't read

Don't do your homework.
Brasso
+1,549|6640

ig wrote:

don't procrastinate
as a matter of fact, i'm doing it right now.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6600|Reisterstown, MD

Try having to do an 10 page essay in MLA for my college Comp I class I took last year.  Essays should be done first though just to get it over with. 
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6517

haffeysucks wrote:

ig wrote:

don't procrastinate
as a matter of fact, i'm doing it right now.
i have a terrible habit of doing so.  for example, right now
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653

Canadianloser wrote:

here's my situation:

I have 5 250-word journals due for english tmrw, and have yet to start any of them.  It is currently 6:37 pm where i live.  also, i have a physics test and an ancient history test tmrw.  I kind of want to study for physics because i don't feel comfortable with the unit enough yet, but if i want to do a solid study then i prolly can't fit in 5 journals. 

I could not do my English and hand it in friday (the journals), but then i will have to lie to my parents and if they find out then i could be grounded from the computer for a while and my teacher could either a) just be disappointed (97%) b) or call my parents (3%).   if she calls my parents i'd be extra fucked and i would have very limited hours on the computer for a few weeks, although it is very unlikely she'd call home. 

if i do the english, i wont study as much and do poorly on my physics test, which i want to do well in to get my mark up.  The ancient history course can fuck all, i am probably not going to study for that as i could care less if i fail because it was just to take up a course and won't do anything for me. 

so i'm leaning towards studying physics and not doing the english, but i'm still worried my parents will find out (I'm also a really shitty liar, especially to my parents).

what should i do?
this post alone was 263 words
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6820|Nårvei

sux2bu

You should have thought about this before no ?

But hey it's only an education we are talking about, nothing important really - you can attend evening classes later on as an adult when you get tired of the crappy underpaid work you had to settle for seeing as you where to lazy to do schoolwork ...

Maybe a computer ban for a few weeks will do you good
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6517

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

here's my situation:

what should i do?
this post alone was 263 words
it took me like 3 minutes to write.  lol irony
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653
that means you would be done with two by the time you read this post if you had done that instead of fart around on the forums
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6362|Troy, New York
allnighter?caffine?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653
do your work.  lets hope you dont reply till youre done

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-01-09 15:54:05)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6473|Tyne & Wear, England
1250 words is nothing, do that and study.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6517

Varegg wrote:

sux2bu

But hey it's only an education we are talking about, nothing important really - you can attend evening classes later on as an adult when you get tired of the crappy underpaid work you had to settle for seeing as you where to lazy to do schoolwork ...

i'm gunna have to ask for one when exam time comes around.. i have no self control.

but I do well in school but i have a hard time trying and caring for things that won't do me any good in the future.  I'm in gr. 11, and you only submit your top 6 marks to universities to apply, and 4 if you are going for early acceptance, and I know if i apply myself more i can get better marks for next year AND my marks right now would actually be sufficient to use to apply so i'm not too worried about that.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653

Canadianloser wrote:

Varegg wrote:

sux2bu

i'm gunna have to ask for one when exam time comes around.. i have no self control.

but I do well in school but i have a hard time trying and caring for things that won't do me any good in the future.  I'm in gr. 11, and you only submit your top 6 marks to universities to apply, and 4 if you are going for early acceptance, and I know if i apply myself more i can get better marks for next year AND my marks right now would actually be sufficient to use to apply so i'm not too worried about that.
104 words
Brasso
+1,549|6640

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

do your work.  lets hope you dont reply till youre done
yeah, lets change it, so that the thread is closed until he's done.  then he can PM a mod with proof.

just helping you.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6517
due to gunslinger's awesome way of encouraging me,  i will do my 250 word journals then study.  if i am seen on the forums mods, ban me instantly.  i mean that. CAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653
PsyOp
Mr.Dude2
+13|6333| Bay Area Calif. USA
Loser.... Get off here you could of been half way done by now . 
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6820|Nårvei

Canadianloser wrote:

due to gunslinger's awesome way of encouraging me,  i will do my 250 word journals then study.  if i am seen on the forums mods, ban me instantly.  i mean that. CAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
Goody, finally your first wise post in this thread

Honestly CL, lazy habbits have a tendency to become permanent over time but seing as you are a honor student you allready know this ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Brasso
+1,549|6640

Canadianloser wrote:

Good call.
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6517
DONE! DON'T BAN ME! an hour and a half later i'm finished. not hard at all. just turned off irc, msn, closed down the internet.  15-20 minutes per journal.  Thanks for the inspiration guys, it honestly helped me because i need to build my self control, and now i'm done and have time to study - everyone is happy

thanks
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6760|the middle of nowhere
GunSlinger gets 10 points!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard