Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6714
http://biz.yahoo.com/ibd/080102/issues0 … al-finance

not asking for a debate... just thought it was interesting...
Love is the answer
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X
In reality its the Swedes, Danish, Norwegians and Swiss though.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6568|Portland, OR, USA
Most anyone who's not very satisfied in (not with) this country is a fucking prick.

Our troubles are naught compared to the tragedy that many face on a daily basis.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6714

JET_G raidensen wrote:

not trying to debate... lol...  I'm glad you are happy also...
Love is the answer
KtotheIMMY
+513|6761
It is interesting an interesting article, however I've seen far happier people elsewhere throughout my travels
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

not trying to debate... lol...  I'm glad you are happy also...
Financially happy i spose =P
aimless
+166|6123|Texas
I am happy, but I tend to think I could be happier. So I walk around dissatisfied when I shouldn't ha.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6476|Communist Republic of CA, USA

KtotheIMMY wrote:

It is interesting an interesting article, however I've seen far happier people elsewhere throughout my travels
Maybe we're not as outwards about it.  I know I'm not outwards with my emotions, but I consider myself Happy.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X
Well they do say ignorance is bliss.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6761

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

Maybe we're not as outwards about it.  I know I'm not outwards with my emotions, but I consider myself Happy.
The article seems to be saying that since we make more money here, that therefore we must all be happy, and I find that statement to be kind of ridiculous. Money doesn't bring happiness. It's good you're happy though. I left my happiness behind in Sweden last month.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5982|Halifax, West Yorkshire

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Most anyone who's not very satisfied in (not with) this country is a fucking prick.

Our troubles are naught compared to the tragedy that many face on a daily basis.
Aye, but American's comfort of living comes at the expense of nearly everyone else in the world.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard