Remote Warsensor
Pure Energy 68/3000
JT Flex 8 Camo
Tac Cap + 200 Rounds Hopper

Ordered:
Red Dot
G36 Folding Stock
Throat Mic + Walkie-talkie

I usually play with 4 x 140 rounds pods + 2 x 100 rounds pods and always with 200 rounds hopper
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6480|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Nice Gun, sorry about your penis.
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6512|Surrey, United Kingdom
looks cool!
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6332|teh alien spaceshit
Nice gears!!!
I like the g36.
I thought it was airsoft at first.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524
that looks sweet. it's a bitch going and getting that air filled up though. i traded my paintball gun to a friend a few years ago.
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6647|Camoran's Paradise
I thought about getting that mod.  Tippmann is going to release a new series of markers soon.  Their supposed to look more realistic and better for scenario games.  I'll wait and get one of those.

Link

Also, get the G36 fore-grip.

Last edited by Ganko_06 (2008-01-07 20:01:16)

PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6516|montreal, quebec

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

penis is fine, I always wear a shell.

ig wrote:

that looks sweet. it's a bitch going and getting that air filled up though. i traded my paintball gun to a friend a few years ago.
I fill mine before i leave the field, plus a 16oz CO2 tank.

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2008-01-07 19:59:34)

Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

PvtStPoK wrote:

Not what I meant
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

PvtStPoK wrote:

Not what I meant
explain please.

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2008-01-07 20:00:58)

Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

PvtStPoK wrote:

PvtStPoK wrote:

Not what I meant
explain please.
I'm sorry your penis is so small, requiring you to compensate by buying such a ridiculous gun.  It's a joke laddy.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

aaahh so you were trying to make humor, but your lack of humor turned your "joke" into nothing good... thx anyway for the karma

N.B. I'd rather talk about osmehting i nejoy than my barking little dog or my annoying young brother.

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2008-01-07 20:12:39)

BVC
+325|6697
RAM > regular paintball > airsoft

But nice gun though, love the transparent mag mod!  Do you play very often?  What sort of venues do you use?

I currently have a 1RV5 RAM (standard M4) with a foregrip/C33, red dot/green dot (actually a crosshair) and a custom sling.  I use british DPM for everything, but our new team uniform is ACU, so the brit DPM might only be for green role now.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

Oh my god, it's them woodsballers, run!

Tippmanns are one of the things that made me do the final step to supair. They just are horrible. Since I really don't care for looks.

But nice marker you have there.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2008-01-07 22:27:39)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5958|Minnesota
nice gun
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

Pubic wrote:

But nice gun though, love the transparent mag mod!  Do you play very often?  What sort of venues do you use?
Mag is stock, i could add a double mag but its 30$ wasted.  I play mostly every saturday with about 10 of my buddies. We play indoor during winter but we're planning to get a membership for one or two outdoor fields.

https://www.quebecstjean.net/AC/PB170175-2.jpg
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
Heh heh noice ^^^
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6722|Scotland

PvtStPoK wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Mag is stock, i could add a double mag but its 30$ wasted.  I play mostly every saturday with about 10 of my buddies. We play indoor during winter but we're planning to get a membership for one or two outdoor fields.

http://www.quebecstjean.net/AC/PB170175-2.jpg
I fucking hate the UK, we don't have any paintball sites like that here. That would be sooo awsm.

I has a question about paintball. Do you use HPA? If so where the fuck do you get them filled up?
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

PvtStPoK wrote:

Pubic wrote:

http://www.quebecstjean.net/AC/PB170175-2.jpg
Dude outdoors is the shit, I've only ever played indoors once and it was nothing compared to the wilderness .
Last time I played I was just with a big group of random guys since many of my mates couldnt make it, I ended up making some guy cry after shooting him in the arse 1 too many times

I'll try and get the picture..
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

dont worry, i do play outdoor when i can. Its just we are getting  soon sponsered by the indoors field we play  so we must play there too, even in summer. at least when its raining outside we still can play anyway.

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2008-01-08 09:39:32)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

I hope your shooting is better than your punctuation.

Looks sweet.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

im french, english is my second language.
dave_the_rave23
psn - do_one_ya_mug
+41|5981

PvtStPoK wrote:

Not what I meant
explain please.
I'm sorry your penis is so small, requiring you to compensate by buying such a ridiculous gun.  It's a joke laddy.
lol, i love it !
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

Airwolf wrote:

I has a question about paintball. Do you use HPA? If so where the fuck do you get them filled up?
Yes I use HPA and i fill it at the field  2 or 3 times when i go play. otherwise you can go to a scuba diving shop. But they dont always have HP fill station, sometimes its LP.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6716|US
That marker does look pretty cool.

(slips in the fact that the OP could have bought a more realistic, more accurate, airsoft G36 for far less money)
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6722|Scotland

PvtStPoK wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

Yes I use HPA and i fill it at the field  2 or 3 times when i go play. otherwise you can go to a scuba diving shop. But they dont always have HP fill station, sometimes its LP.
do you have to have different fill stations for different pressures as well?

eg. I have a 4500PSI 1.1L tank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard