(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
https://images.worldcarfans.com/articles/2007/12/26/9071226.003/9071226.003.1M.jpg
Plans of producing world’s most expensive car continue with selecting suppliers. for exmaple, the $2 million supercar DiMora Natalia SLS 2 is the first automobile in the world to choose "HeatFlexx" heated frameless windshield wiper which will be standard equipment. The electrically-heated "HeatFlexx" windshield wiper was introduced at the SEMA and AAPEX auto shows and helps melting ice and snow that can build up on the windshield.

In addition to selecting suppliers, DiMora Motorcar announced it has begun work on the Natalia SLS 2 sport luxury sedan. It will be the world's first $2 million production automobile and the Natalia will feature dozens of innovations, most never seen before in a production automobile.  One such innovation is the variable-cylinder, aluminum DiMora Volcano V16 engine producing 1200 horsepower.  Also, the car is equipped with four steerable 24-inch wheels running on innovative flat-free tires and the chassis and lighweigt body will use aerospace composites and structures.

Onboard there will be over 50 computer systems which control all the electronics including the latest state-of-the-art operational, navigational, computer, communication, and entertainment systems. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning will be zone controlled by each passenger and the parked car will be kept cool or warm for hours with the engine off. Further, there are some unique beverage holders able to heat or cool drinks. Also, for the convenience of the handicapped, the front passenger seat will slide to the right, rotate 90 degrees, and lower the passenger to the ground.

It was reported that Luxury Resort Villas, which owns at least 10 luxury resort estates around the world, has ordered a fleet of 10 Natalia SLS 2. The Natalia will be available for use by luxury resort home owners in Las Vegas, Hawaii, Tuscany and Dubai, among others locales. Surely, those heated windshield wipers will come in handy.

LINK
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5974|England

Ugly!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Cars have had heated windsheilds for ages now... and alot cheaper than $2,000,000

Then again, $2,000,000 is about what... £10 now right?

*waits for Jord*
cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Plans of producing world’s most expensive car continue with selecting suppliers. for exmaple, the $2 million supercar DiMora Natalia SLS 2 is the first automobile in the world to choose "HeatFlexx" heated frameless windshield wiper which will be standard equipment. The electrically-heated "HeatFlexx" windshield wiper was introduced at the SEMA and AAPEX auto shows and helps melting ice and snow that can build up on the windshield.
I think it's a safe bet that whoever buys that car will not have it out in snow and ice. Also, it's ugly.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

That's terrible.
The#1Spot
+105|6539|byah
insurance companies will have a fun time with this car
TuataraDude
+115|6522|Aotearoa
Looks like something P Diddy would buy once he checked into a retirement home.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5981|Toronto
This piece of excrement is $2mil? no way! it looks like a pathetic excuse for an attempt at retro styling! and the rear is much too square! and look at those crappy rims! and...
seriously, if you've got $2mil handy and you need a car to go in the snow, buy a bloody helo!
I like pie.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
But I suppose it dethrones the Maybach, if anything
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6302
ugly as shit.

And stupid as hell.
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6183|c-c-c-Canada
Thats sexy
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6479|Sheffield-England

phil-12-12 wrote:

Thats sexy
Lies
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Ugly!
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6709|Germany

The#1Spot wrote:

insurance companies will have a fun time with this car
If you can afford a car like that, you probably have enough money to buy a whole insurance company too, to get an insurance for it.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

that is a foul looking car .... at least its only 2mil :rollseyes:
Brasso
+1,549|6630

I want to know how fast it goes first.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
The#1Spot
+105|6539|byah
Ok since a lot of people have the balls to the say the car is butt ugly tell me a car that is much better with a brought back retro style?
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Ugly!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

terribly ugly tbh
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6388|New York
I don't know, I like the styling. It reminds me of TVR cars a bit. Personally, I'd rather drive a Tuscan Speed 12 than that, but that's just me.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Dersmikner
+147|6498|Texas
Once they're in full production and my Lexus craps out I'm going to buy myself a Tesla. They're 99k, which sounds like a lot and it is, but they are fully electric and basically get the equivalent of 220 miles per gallon and they are smokin' cool looking. I just have a hard time talking myself into trading my car, paying another 25k, and still owing 60 grand at 1,200 a month for 5 years (that includes interest of course).

I guess to drive a car that looks this cool

https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:1LAyiIlFHQ9zcM:https://michelktitareff.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/15/tesla_roadster_front_back_300.jpg

which happens to get 220 mpg, you're gonna have to cough up some jack.
aimless
+166|6125|Texas
If I had expendable amounts of cash, I would definately buy it.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

wouldn't you hate to be the guy that rear ends that piece of shit  ------- fugly
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
aimless
+166|6125|Texas
For people who can afford it, it's not so much the look of the car, it's the fact that they can actually afford it.

And rub it in other rich people's faces.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X
Fuck that mess, id buy a couple of Shelby GT-500 Cobras or 69 Cobra Jet's.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard