Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Master*
Banned
+416|4898|United States
Since the other thread I made disappeared due to gibson dying I'll start this up again

Heres the map with BF2s Members' locations on it
BF2S Members World Map

If you want to be on the map just post your latitude and longitude and your forum name along with a description under your name
If you dont know your longitude latitude use this http://stevemorse.org/jcal/latlon.php to find it.
So I want
(latitude) (longitude)
(Forum Name or somthing like it)
(Description)

Heres an example
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/printscreen/untitled-2.jpg


I think this will look really cool If we can get alot of members plotted.

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-12-24 15:30:38)

Ryan
Member
+1,230|5246|Alberta, Canada

50° 1' N     110° 43' W
Ryan
Medicine Hat, largest Teepee in the world nubbars!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|4969|England

http://wiki.bf2s.com/site/community

Not in the most obvious place mind you.
GR34
Member
+215|4948|ALBERTA> CANADA

Ryan wrote:

50° 1' N     110° 43' W
Ryan
Medicine Hat, largest Teepee in the world nubbars!
^ Yea are teepee sucks....but It is big I guess?
Master*
Banned
+416|4898|United States

Snake wrote:

http://wiki.bf2s.com/site/community

Not in the most obvious place mind you.
I know but I want to create one, plus it will be easier for people to just post thier locations and Ill plot it.

Ryan I got you.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|4378|England

Long:52.98649    Lat:-1.9821
SamTheMan
oh hai thar lol
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|5030|UK

Snake wrote:

http://wiki.bf2s.com/site/community

Not in the most obvious place mind you.
Though it is also a Sticky in BF2s.com - Etcetera: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9646 ...
Master*
Banned
+416|4898|United States

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Long:52.98649    Lat:-1.9821
SamTheMan
oh hai thar lol
Plotted
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|5095|Calgary
from google latitude longitude
decimal 51.014943 -114.289022
deg-min-sec 51° 0' 53.7948" -114° 17' 20.4792"

Superslim

Two feet and a heartbeat
Master*
Banned
+416|4898|United States

Superslim wrote:

from google latitude longitude
decimal 51.014943 -114.289022
deg-min-sec 51° 0' 53.7948" -114° 17' 20.4792"

Superslim

Two feet and a heartbeat
plotted
kptk92
u
+972|4812|tc_london
from google    latitude    longitude
decimal    51.609605    0.162541
deg-min-sec    51° 36' 34.578"    0° 9' 45.1476"

Thats what it says

Kptk92
Gtfo my house xxx
Master*
Banned
+416|4898|United States

kptk92 wrote:

from google    latitude    longitude
decimal    51.609605    0.162541
deg-min-sec    51° 36' 34.578"    0° 9' 45.1476"

Thats what it says

Kptk92
Gtfo my house xxx
plotted
kptk92
u
+972|4812|tc_london
My road is the best ^____^

"Lulworth Drive"
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|5095|Calgary

Masterstyle wrote:

Superslim wrote:

from google latitude longitude
decimal 51.014943 -114.289022
deg-min-sec 51° 0' 53.7948" -114° 17' 20.4792"

Superslim

Two feet and a heartbeat
plotted
thx!!!!!!!!!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|4903|so randum
53.350656494308907 latitude  -2.1115022010295141 longitude
FatherTed

my house > yours.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Master*
Banned
+416|4898|United States

FatherTed wrote:

53.350656494308907 latitude  -2.1115022010295141 longitude
FatherTed

my house > yours.
plotted
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|4903|so randum
Oh, and ill put my second house up 2.

54.46296,-7.833617
FatherTed
My Irish Residence

Last edited by FatherTed (2007-12-24 16:56:11)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|4674|Germany, NRW
latitude: 51.18466    longitude: 6.7195

Roughshod

ma house in the internats omigawd
Master*
Banned
+416|4898|United States
Updated
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|4674|Germany, NRW

Masterstyle wrote:

Updated
thx alot!
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|4686|Pennsyltucky

latitude :  40.256789

longitude :   -76.914729


User :  T.Pike
Master*
Banned
+416|4898|United States

T.Pike wrote:

latitude :  40.256789

longitude :   -76.914729


User :  T.Pike
plotted
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5165

no u
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|5024|London, England

usmarine2005 wrote:

no u
You're already on the map, noob
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5165

Mek-Izzle wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

no u
You're already on the map, noob
tosser

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard