usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6786

chuyskywalker wrote:

The trick to multi-chopper calls, fyi, is to get up to chopper one, call it, then immediately eat a grenade. When you respawn, the chopper is out raping and those kills will count towards your next airstrike/chopper.

It's kinda ghetto, but it works.
That ain't right. 
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6872|"Frisco"

nukchebi0 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Side note: jesus people, not hardly ONE other person actually addressed the OP.
Not to be a jerk, but you didn't either.
That's fine, you're not being a jerk. No, you seem to be incapable of reading. Totally different.
gameaddict
+35|6704|let op drempels
HQ+map shipment+a lot of explosive devices= more then enough airstrikes/choppers.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6348|New Haven, CT

chuyskywalker wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Side note: jesus people, not hardly ONE other person actually addressed the OP.
That's fine, you're not being a jerk. No, I seem to be incapable of reading. Totally different.
He never asked how to get multiple choppers. He just wants one, which you brushed over in your explanation.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6731|67.222.138.85

nukchebi0 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

That's fine, you're not being a jerk. No, I seem to be incapable of reading. Totally different.
He never asked how to get multiple choppers. He just wants one, which you brushed over in your explanation.

He wants two chopper strikes in one round.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6695|UK
Play a nice open map like overgrown and wet works in a 24+ server.

Get a chopper call, DONT USE IT.  Wait till the start of next round and use it immediately, you should hopefully rack up 7 kills easily for you to use it again.  This is how i did it but mine, admitally accidental as i cant be arsed doing all the achievements.

How you get the initial 7 skills? Get better ya nub.

edit

Play hardcore.  The flying aimbot rapes ass in that mode.

Last edited by m3thod (2007-12-22 20:29:39)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6348|New Haven, CT

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

He said he had already gotten two chopper strikes. He said he only needs one for the challenge.
trackstarr
+18|6726|Swing and a miss
M16, don't expose yourself to too much fire

Play smart, don't run into a building blindly, throw a stun or flash
find a good high spot with some decent cover

don't stay stationary for too long

Hope this helps
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6543|Adelaide, South Australia

nukchebi0 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

He said he had already gotten two chopper strikes. He said he only needs one for the challenge.
He needs two for the challenge, but he said that he'd already called in two before he unlocked the challenge, so they don't count.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6348|New Haven, CT

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

He needs two for the challenge, but he said that he'd already called in two before he unlocked the challenge, so they don't count.
It is different on consoles than PC?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6655|Washington, DC

Learn to read people... my post may have been a little vague but the challenge only requires one chopper strike. I had called in two before the challenge was unlocked.

I got close. I got an airstrike on Vacant, called it in, and it didn't kill shit. Killed a guy with my MP5, went into Last Stand, and died

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-12-22 21:43:29)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6348|New Haven, CT
I win, n00bs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard