4*34%34% - 17
3*14%14% - 7
2*0%0% - 0
1*10%10% - 5
Total: 50
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6545|Flower Mound, TX
So I want to know if anyone has seen this movie and what they thought of it. I have heard many mixed reviews about it and I would like to know some of your opinions. Like for instance, someone told me it progresses slowly but picks up to a faster pace later? I also heard that it was going to be best movie of the year.

Also rate it with the poll with what you thought it was. 5 being the best.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
Well it almost made 80million so far
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5984|Halifax, West Yorkshire
Is it even out yet?

I guess it is...in America.
You have to have EVERYTHING first don't you? :p

Last edited by Ollie (2007-12-17 18:53:25)

Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6652|Spokane, Washington

I haven't seen it yet, but I want to.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

Ollie wrote:

Is it even out yet?

we get it boxing day
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5984|Halifax, West Yorkshire

Tehremos wrote:

Ollie wrote:

Is it even out yet?

we get it boxing day
Two weeks after those bloody Yanks!

I'll be going to see it though, looks pretty epic.
RECONDO67
+60|6636|miami FL
it's a bad ass movie from beginning to end.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6753|Florida, United States

RECONDO67 wrote:

it's a bad ass movie from beginning to end.
yup. Awesome movie. It makes you bite your nails, cry, jump, and sigh.

hey Recon, what part of Miami are you in?

Last edited by Xblade-3o5- (2007-12-17 19:02:33)

Moo? Si!
Tall, Dark, Antlered
+39|6128|817---->907

Ollie wrote:

Is it even out yet?

Sir, You get Boxing Day First.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
Why would it make me cry? lol
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6362|Vancouver
Scared the crap out of me. I couldn't get to bed for two days without turning over dozens of times to check if monsters had come to get me. I feared what the bed might have under it. I turned on all the lights all the time as much as I could.

It's that good. 4 out of 5. It really portrayed what it would be like to be a solitary man, and how fearful night would be in contrast to the day. You could empathize with Neville that when the daylight was ending, it suddenly became much more dreadful. You could sense his despair and his hope. It was very well done. I knew the basic outline of the plot, but the ending was not obvious. I was attracted to how it would end, which was well done.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6331|teh alien spaceshit
The leadr of the infected looked cool!!!
He looked like Valdimar in a nanosuit.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

Drakef wrote:

Scared the crap out of me. I couldn't get to bed for two days without turning over dozens of times to check if monsters had come to get me. I feared what the bed might have under it. I turned on all the lights all the time as much as I could.

It's that good. 4 out of 5. It really portrayed what it would be like to be a solitary man, and how fearful night would be in contrast to the day. You could empathize with Neville that when the daylight was ending, it suddenly became much more dreadful. You could sense his despair and his hope. It was very well done. I knew the basic outline of the plot, but the ending was not obvious. I was attracted to how it would end, which was well done.
Good deal, thanks for the well written review. Any others?
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6361|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
It really is an awesome movie.  I loved the flashbacks to how it all began too
_raab
+28|6233|Western Aust.
When does aussie get it, I might just dl it. Damnit. Sound good. Can't wait, I have a thing for post apocolyptic films
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6631|New Hampshire, USA
I thought The Mist was better, although, dont get me wrong, I Am Legend is very good.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
I heard it was like Resident Evil. If it does good in the boxoffice this week, I will probably go see it.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6731|Uhh... erm...
Just watched it, it's pretty good in all aspects. It shows the frailty of the human mind as well as the danger of a manmade miracle gone wrong.
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark
pretty nice-youtube rapes quality though.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6353|Troy, New York
Very well done, only complaint is that the zombie things could have been much better done, and that grenade he has at the ends explosion is too big. (yes, im that picky).
The other special effects are fantastic, and will smith is extraordinary. Didn't think it was that scary, but it was well done, only leaves out a couple things, but other than that, great. The sequences with the news caster and then NYC are epic.
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark

h4hagen wrote:

Very well done, only complaint is that the zombie things could have been much better done, and that grenade he has at the ends explosion is too big. (yes, im that picky).
The other special effects are fantastic, and will smith is extraordinary. Didn't think it was that scary, but it was well done, only leaves out a couple things, but other than that, great. The sequences with the news caster and then NYC are epic.
hmm, he did it in a lab-perhaps toxic substances=bigger bang.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6353|Troy, New York

stef10 wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

hmm, he did it in a lab-perhaps toxic substances=bigger bang.
thats what my bro said, but it was all on fire why would they wait to blow up? small detail anyways.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6731|Uhh... erm...
Maybe it needed a shockwave to blow up, like modern plastic explosives.
Balok77
+28|6148
Just saw it, only had one little problem with it.... i didnt think that the infected should of looked like that i think they should have been more 28 days style zombies
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6457|UK
I thought the concept of it was cool. I also liked the majority of the film, however the ending was jus over too soon. When it ended and the credits came up i was like "oh the end....is that it?".

oh and btw who moved the manakin/ doll with orange jacket? And who's trap did he fall into? Ive heard 2 stories:

1) He moved it, forgot about it and got caught in his own trap....but thats abit stupid.
2) The monsters moved it at night and set him up....but i thought they werent that clever?

Last edited by [[[@lph@]]]_Templar (2007-12-29 14:23:14)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard