(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX
Hello and welcome back to another update of the Forgotten Hope Mod.
As you might know it is time for the release of Forgotten Hope 2.0. The Client- and Serverversion are both ready for download.
We hope you will enjoy Forgotten Hope 2.0 and would like to say thank you to Flüstertüte for the great support (once again!)...
And for everyone needing the password of the pre-released file - here you go:

#=->FH2-TorrentPass<-=#

Download Forgotten Hope 2.0 Client:
Client Version:
    BF-News.de    Battlefield-Basis.de    Battlefield.cl    Ruepel-Ritter.net    Volt Online    Volt Online (Password protected RAR)    Warumdarum.de #1 (Gockeltown.de)    Warumdarum.de #2    Warumdarum.de #3 (Mozilla only)    Warumdarum.de #4    exp.deTorrent Download here:Torrent Here PASSWORD IS:  ...   #=->FH2-TorrentPass<-=#!!Bittorrent!! Warumdarum.deWindows Server Version:These are the files needed only to run a dedicated server. Please read the included readme which includes suggestions on server settings.     Download from gameupdates.org (Thanks Zrix!)    Download from warumdarum.de (Thanks Flüstertüte!)    Download from FileFront    Download from Planet Battlefield    Total Gaming Network    [ftp://download.vol.to/bf2/mod/ForgottenHope_2/fh2server1.0.zip]Volt Online[/url]        Linux Server Version:        Filefront.com    Gameupdates.org    Planet Battlefield    Total Gaming Network    Volt Online    Warumdarum.de

Server admins: Prepare your servers!
Your Forgotten Hope Developer Team!

**from Forgotten Hope 2 website

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2007-12-14 11:34:31)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6673
Is it good?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone
you sure thats the right pass? mine is different.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX
No I found WRONG passwoed what is it please and Ill update, thx .sup
Revelation_Space
+3|6240
According to http://battlefield2.filefront.com/ the password is * #=->FH2-TorrentPass<-=#

But that doesn't work.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone
here you go guys (my Christmas gift to you): #=->FH2-TorrentPass<-=#

Enjoy!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
It works! Fuck yeah sup! /prepares for site to be flooded by people seeking the torrent pass.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
That password doesn't work. (and why WinRAR can't tell me BEFORE it spends 5 minutes unzipping the file i dont know..)

Edit: Never mind.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2007-12-14 11:14:43)

David.P
Banned
+649|6244
Want me to prove it works?
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX
Torrent Pass:  #=->FH2-TorrentPass<-=#  dosent work for meh   Installed w00t

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2007-12-14 11:35:37)

Revelation_Space
+3|6240
#=->FH2-TorrentPass<-=# works for me, almost finished installing.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
worked for me, installing
Afrika_18
+26|6513
Omfgwtf111  The Tanks!!!!!!111111111  The Taaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkksssssssssssss1111
Smitty5613
+46|6497|Middle of nowhere, California
im freakin out man!
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6160|Canada

omg! It's finally here!!!1

downloading asap!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker
I thought for sure I'd be a Wal-Mart greeter before this finally came out.
agent146
+127|6357|Jesus Land aka Canada
omg its Finally here?
Beats
+2|6653
Played around with the new mod for a while and I really like it.  Kind of has a COD2 feel to it IMO, only 10x better.  So many things that could have been in BF2 that were left out.  Love the visual effects you get when shot or after you blast the machine guns.

MY question:  How does running a dedicated server work for FH2?  Do you need to be paying for a BF2 server and switch it over to the mod?  Or can anyone use their home computer and turn it into a dedicated server?  I was reading the FH2 guide and found some info on it, but since I have no knowledge of such things im completely lost on hwo this all works. 

Thanks.
firebolt5
+114|6126

Beats wrote:

Played around with the new mod for a while and I really like it.  Kind of has a COD2 feel to it IMO, only 10x better.  So many things that could have been in BF2 that were left out.  Love the visual effects you get when shot or after you blast the machine guns.
Heh, the LSD effect...  FH2 is awesome, pure and simple.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6386|...
lol, this mod is terrible.  who ever skinned the weapons failed, not to mention in the first 15 minutes i found 3 bugs, needs a lot of work.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

lol, this mod is terrible.  who ever skinned the weapons failed, not to mention in the first 15 minutes i found 3 bugs, needs a lot of work.
Care to elaborate at all...?
You mssh have default settings. Weapon skins, vehicles, statics are very detailed.

Great Mod FH2 Team. And Thanks for all you effort for the free video game.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6306|Oregon
Excited to play this!
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6566|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

lets see you make some models. i bet you cant even make a simple map.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
I felt like this version was extremely lacking compared to the 1942 version. I don't feel like it was ready for release. It needs some serious optimization. I get ridiculous lag. Somehow PR doesn't lag, yet this does. Idk. I'll play this mod when it is done. This, to me, is still in an alpha stage.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys
It sucks. Infantry is gay. Planes feel retarded, you cant fly up without loosing speed and stalling within 15 seconds. Too limited. I had bf2 installed all this time just for this mod and its the biggest letdown ever. Uninstalling now to free up harddrive space.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard