OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6855
Don't dare to remove or change the AK101
It's a fucking god damn good weapon!!!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

AK 101 is like God, and the M16 is like Judas, almost there, but just not good enough
Kniero
Banned
+1|6765|AZ

YitEarp wrote:

of the bugs that remain, i see a red name bug _maybe_ once every 20 rounds, whereas bunny hopping/dolphin diving i see every round... id rather see that fixed than the red name bug.

as for the getting pinched by unmanned vehicle or run over by bumping a moving tank, thats an easy fix... dont be a noob and run into tanks or try and jump over the hood of your car after driving it into a wall.

ive never died when exiting a vehicle unless i had like 2 bars of health and hopped out at 50 mph, dont care if that is fixed either.

i dont much care if one tank can own another tank in 1 lucky shot either, tank drivers deserve a little suprise now and again.  and tanks ramming apcs for dmg?  who cares?  if youre slow enough in your apc to get rammed into a corner you deserve it.

im hoping they do have some of these bugs fixed in the patch as well since they said that wasnt a complete list of changes, but i wont hold my breath. 

you really need more time getting out of the way of your claymore?  havent blown myself up once with em.  you place it in front of you... how hard is it to not go forward?  or just run forward quickly and you can get past it easy.  engineers can pick up their mines because they have a tool to do so with.  specops doesnt have a tool.  specops is already a jack-of-all-trades do we really need to give that kit more stuff? 

the color difference for the explosives of friendlies is a good idea for certain though.

other than that, the things you mentioned can be avoided with thoughful playing.  the game mechanics exploits cannot however.

by the way i must comment on something.  stop trying to sound smart by using as many big words as you can, a fair portion arent used correctly or just dont exist(was raised by an english professor).  it just makes you sound like a pompous ass.
I always love replies like these. The typical superioristic idiot.

Anyways, you somehow assume that I mention the alterability of the claymore triggering mechanism because I need more time to move out of its way? Dude, how fucking moronic can you possibly ever be? WHO THE FUCK NEEDS MORE TIME? You couldn't take the realization (or the experience) that sometimes, they just never enable themselves fast enough? Wow. Goes to show you that practice doesn't make perfect - your conceptual take on logic needs a LOT of reworking.

Not only missing the visualization of your erroneous perspective about the sniper's claymore, you somehow also fuck up when deciding to comment on another situation (similarly granted with obviousness). When the fuck did you need a special tool to pick up C4? LMAO, what a retarded comparison to make (Engineer - Spec. Ops).

Basically, you (like all others who seem to have troubles understanding my take on these disputes) seem to take the stance of the raging moron backed by unending egotism, who feels that any standards kept above low are undeserving of such a position. You've seen why this matters, as you've read my response to Erkhut's thread. Sadly though, you've also misunderstood that as well.

Instead of a fix for a bug, you rather they change a facet of gameplay, that of which is wholely unnecessary, instead of an actual deformity? Oh, just because you can avoid it, the level to which it is gauged for refinement should be diminished? How does that make sense to you? Clearly, this is your opinion. You say this about every defect mentioned.

Ironic that you aren't bitching about other areas of realism, considering that this is a VIDEO GAME and that surmise surrounding bunny hopping is BASED on how untrue to the real world this is. What about these soldiers' inability to run for a period of no longer than 10 SECONDS?  Why aren't you bitching about that? Is it because it doesn't impede your ability to enjoy the game (enjoyment here being based on your level of skill, relative to that of others)?

Anyways, as one would logically conclude, I would think it best for you to reevaluate the position you've come to develop about occasions such as this.

Salu-faughkin'-tations,
Kniero

(P.S. Stryyker, that is the most hilarious analogy I've ever fuckin' heard, lol.)

(P.S.S. The AK101 must be changed.)

(P.S.S. I'll comment on your [YitEarp's] misconstruing of my replies in the brother to this thread [Erkhut's attack on this thread {and others like it}] later on, gotta' pump in some BF2 hours.)
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6805

stryyker wrote:

AK 101 is like God, and the M16 is like Judas, almost there, but just not good enough
whats jesus then?
WildBlueYonder
+0|6757|New Brunswick Canada

Kniero wrote:

(P.S.S. The AK101 must be changed.)
Why does the AK101 need changing just what are you planning to bitch about now?
Kniero
Banned
+1|6765|AZ
LOL, your entry into this thread is in no way entitled to a response, so, ill-advised as it may be, I will give you one anyways. And this is it.

Fuggin' Fooz,
Kniero

(P.S. Oooookay, so I GUESS I'll say something more...
... ...
... ... ...
... ... ... ...DID YOU EVEN FUCKIN' READ THE FIRST POST OF THIS GOD DAMNED THREAD? Fittingly enough, the reason why the AK101 needs power reduction is also located in a "P.S." remark. But still, you didn't have the brains to notice the guys above me making their little commentary about the suggested [but needed] change?)
earth.citizen
+4|6758|Miami, FL

Kniero wrote:

there would be a heavy deterrence on this unrealistic methodology many have construed for firefights.
you whiner it's just a damn game. you want realism go join the Army
Kniero
Banned
+1|6765|AZ
So many people have gotten the definition of whiner FUBAR. It would seem simple, right? For most, it isn't . Whining is yapping (excessively) about totally incoherent and uncorroborated material, whereas complaining is making known issues within a thorough context. Flame me, bash me for having these standards that draw me to complain, but if you are going to be a raging idiot and throw random descriptors at me, at least throw the RIGHT ones.

Your quote there, out of context, can be misunderstood in every which way. One of which you managed to find (and then adopt as your own [way of misunderstanding]). The quote you take from me right there is based on the self-developed ideas surrounding the type of gameplay DICE is looking for, to which they should adorn onto their new "fix" for the firefight jumpers.

Damn-Teh-Nubblies,
Kniero

(P.S. To YitEarp - Being raised by an english teacher has no relevance to your comprehension and analysis of the english language. My grandfather raised my mother - he was an english professor. Does that all-of-a-sudden (or even progressively) make my mom adept in creating and disecting fluid, articulate points constructed in this particular language? No, it sure as hell fucking doesn't, because that would be far from the truth.)
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6866|-
Since you feel the need to be so condescending, this thread is now closed due to excessive flaming.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard