Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6591|USA
literally.

he was trying to jump up onto a shelf where my shirts were right as i was reaching to grab one. result? facepalm cat.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6591|USA
chin up, not everybody is awesome.

i bet you've been waiting awhile to post that pic too. too bad thats against the rules.
kptk92
u
+972|6429|tc_london
That should get deleted just for not being funny

Maybe the cat was cleaning itself
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|6018

Ender2309 wrote:

i bet you've been waiting awhile to post that pic too. too bad thats against the rules.
Where can I see the rule?

And on with the topic - whats supposed to be funny with a cat facepalming?

And I quess naming a topic with lol, my cat just facepalmed is not great either.

Last edited by Nordemus (2007-12-10 07:04:06)

MetaL*
Banned
+188|6177|Anaheim, Mexifornia
pics or it didn't happen
bennisboy
+829|6667|Poundland
So did it jump into your palm? or fall on its face?
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6177|denmark

Nordemus wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

And I quess naming a topic with lol, my cat just facepalmed is not great either.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=83906
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6431|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
I would say this is a sign you officially spend too much time on the Internet.
kptk92
u
+972|6429|tc_london

fredskov9 wrote:

Nordemus wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=83906
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6591|USA
it could fall under:

# Respect the site, staff, and members.
or

Refrain from posting messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or are otherwise of questionable content (if you have to ask, the answer is 'No.')
or

positively contribute to the forums with useful posts and information relevant to the section being posted under.
or

Plagiarism is not cool. If you find something funny on the vastness of the internets and wish to share it with your fellow bf2s forum goer, GIVE THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR/ARTIST CREDIT! This is a serious offense that will no longer be tolerated.

and actually, my title is quite appropriate. it tells whats about to go down within the thread, and it witholds no information people may deem relevant. if somebody does a search for a cat facepalming, they're gonna find it.

@ benis: he just rammed right into my palm. it was funny.

SplinterStrike wrote:

I would say this is a sign you officially spend too much time on the Internet.
not the whole internet, just here.

Last edited by Ender2309 (2007-12-10 07:16:41)

bennisboy
+829|6667|Poundland

Ender2309 wrote:

@ bennis: he just rammed right into my palm. it was funny.
fixed.

Damn I miss my cats, I love it when they do stupid stuff. The best bit is they know when they've done something stupid and give a kind of ruefull look.

Sounds pretty funny tbh
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6676|Brisbane, Australia

PROTIP: Don't even bother with threads. Anything funny is locked down.

But, if you really wanted to have this thread, I suggest making it something like "<header>Funny things your pets do</header><body>Lolz, my cat just facepalm'd, share your stories kthnx</body>"

I has a var
Im in ur loop
Im outta ur loop.
maef
+67|6704|Tulln, Austria

Nordemus wrote:

This should get deleted.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_TVfEjAyW4Fk/Rzu … s400/6.gif
Isn't a seal usually kinda round.
That's more like a coat of arms of epic fail.

Also, it's kind of self-referential I believe.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6365|Twyford, UK
Cats are awesome. Mine keeps falling off things while asleep, or ending up upside-down because he pivots around the claw stuck in my arm when I put him down somewhere.
He's also started eating like a lion. Instead of eating regularly, he barely eats for a day or two and then empties his dish in seconds and then demands more.

And he STILL bounces around the garden killing leaves. At 16.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|6004|Halifax, West Yorkshire

MetaL* wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

Last edited by Ollie (2007-12-10 10:39:27)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6591|USA

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Cats are awesome. Mine keeps falling off things while asleep, or ending up upside-down because he pivots around the claw stuck in my arm when I put him down somewhere.
He's also started eating like a lion. Instead of eating regularly, he barely eats for a day or two and then empties his dish in seconds and then demands more.

And he STILL bounces around the garden killing leaves. At 16.
lol. cats rock.

sorry benNis.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6588|NYC / Hamburg

lawls
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard