SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6125|Birmingham, UK
My first kill! I got so excited, i almost didn't realise he was my commander, also that was my first knife kill...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6125|Birmingham, UK

Ryan wrote:

I shit myself in grade 2.
Oh, you meant in BF2.

I should really read these things.
Lol, +1.
nachosandcheese09
+21|6152|Atlanta
sneaking away and being close to capturing a flag by myself.... i ask for a supply box and it lands on top of me before being able to get the flag

that or jumping off a chopper and landing on top of a friendly and then getting a TK
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6382
Flying Gunner in the F15 on Daqing Oilfields with a three star and getting shot down by the WZ-10.. this is the onlytime I have ever been downed by a tv missile....

Fucking NEWB 3 star...
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6481|A W S M F O X
When going to jihad, laying down C4s (all for some reason) and getting too excited and deciding to detonate straight away.

I always lol when it happens to me but it is so much moar lulz when you see someone else do it.
agent146
+127|6405|Jesus Land aka Canada
when i mixed up the call of duty 2 controls with battlefield 2 controls.
EDIT: and vice versa

Last edited by agent146 (2007-12-04 23:00:25)

dikefalos
+3|6011
i was new back then when i play dagging oilfields...i was in a tank wandering around not knowing what to do next. suddently i hear a chopper and the annoying missile warning...as i was driving i turn my gun panikly 180 degrees to see the chopper right behing lining for the shot. i press the button and bang... 2 kills.
mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6202
im gunning for the chopper, not having faith in my pilot, so i bail, and get tked and fall to my death.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6481|A W S M F O X

dikefalos wrote:

i was new back then when i play dagging oilfields...i was in a tank wandering around not knowing what to do next. suddently i hear a chopper and the annoying missile warning...as i was driving i turn my gun panikly 180 degrees to see the chopper right behing lining for the shot. i press the button and bang... 2 kills.
You clicked wrong thread lulz.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6409

JET_G raidensen wrote:

dikefalos wrote:

Tbh.

When I first tried to jihad (when I was under 100 points), I put mines on the US frame car thing instead of C4 because I didn't know that C4 also showed up with a skull and crossbones.  I then got into the car and blew myself up.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-12-05 00:44:57)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6776|06-01

some_random_panda wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

dikefalos wrote:

Tbh.

When I first tried to jihad (when I was under 100 points), I put mines on the US frame car thing instead of C4 because I didn't know that C4 also showed up with a skull and crossbones.  I then got into the car and blew myself up.
brilliant, simply brilliant.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6457|Brisbane, Australia

numerous falls to my death
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6340|Orrstrayleea
First time playing Warlord, I go SAS and try to spawn...but for some reason i end up flying throught he air and thinking "W...T....F?!?!?". This happened a few times before i realised you spawn mid-flight and have yo release the parachute

Also, Thinking "Yeh, i'm in the mood for some SAS Warlord PWN time, select spawn point (My favourite Air drop) then needing to take a piss, and going AFK, come back 5 minutes later "WTF?!!?! 0 kills for 16 dea......Oh IC...well...."

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2007-12-05 02:24:46)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6576|Hungary
1. When im emptying a clip on a support (RPK guy) from like 1 meter as he is lying on the ground. Im going to reload he turns on me and bang.
I just hate how crap the HITREG in this game is. Or maybe he was in "god mode" what i cant belive.

2. When i got knifed or shocked if i run backwards and the guy isnt really hitting me as im preatty far but ofc i die. BS.

3. When the parachute is opening and closing or when its not even opening. Ofc i fall like a stone and +1 suicide thx EA

List coud go on as there are a LOT of bugs and we still NEED a patch for this game.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6671|pimelteror.de
i was about to break my kill streak on kubra dam in a mig. already got more than 45 kills without a death - and got shot by a tank -.-
it would´ve been ok, if it was a linebacker - but an abrams shooting me with one well placed shot, was embarrassing.
_raab
+28|6252|Western Aust.
Or you know when you see a teammate, do a double take and think hes an enemy, so you put 3 bullets or so into him, then stop because you figure its a teammate, then he reacts and shoots you, then you kill him because hes shootin at you so he must be the enemy. Ffs.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6707|London, UK
While waiting for a Jet to spawn I hold E but realise I am in the spawn radius for some reason I move back and the plane squashes me has happened a few times...
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6527|Behind You
Having a good round in a small server of only about 10 people.  Got really cockey, decided that I would start talking some trash.  Started tea bagging everyone I killed.  GF called, stepped away for a minute, thinking that I had suicided and unselected a spawn.  I come back to all 5 players on the other team teabagging my afk corpse and a new death streak.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6399|the land of bourbon
talking shit to some dood about what a good pilot i am, and then ramming my heli and gunner into a fully loaded friendly blackhawk.  lots of negative pts for that.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6017|Vortex Ring State
Trying to knife a engy repairing his vehicle. I failed to notice the UAV overhead, I saw it when I died. He turned around, shot his pimp cane once, And I died

Last edited by fermatx (2007-12-09 14:27:26)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6342|Graz, Austria
Trying to throw grenades between the crenels onto tower on Great Wall where an enemy sniper is hiding with the top and base of the ladder secured with Claymores.
I throw the grenade, the grenade bounces off a crenel, grenade explodes right in my face, killing myself and a friendly.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6363|Twyford, UK
Trying to drive a hummer to use as an anti-chopper platform, and driving it straight into a swimming pool.
Then my squad spawned on me, moved it around a bit, and ran off.
Shogun.Babalu
+2|6487
the simple careless nade throws that hit a railing or wall while prone, than it bounces backwards and kills me
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6247|NSW, Australia

i had a really good one but i cant remember anymore..

not really embarrasing but mustve been a glitch quite cool actually

driving a c4 car bailed pressed the button to blow it up near a tank

then all of a sudden i was back in the car and upside down on the mosque  (mashtuur)
EvilHomer15
+4|6015|Taastrup, Danmark
I died with full health to a guy with 1/7 (Kills/Death) face 2 face.

So fckin ashamed..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard