maef
+67|6676|Tulln, Austria

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I don't care for him because I think he is highly overrated.  An above average quarterback, sure.  Not the reason for the Patriots being as good as they are though, sorry.  Any top 10 quarterback in the league could achieve what he has over the years.  He benefits from having a great team and intelligent coacing staff.

Fuck you Tom Brady.
oh here come the haters!!!!!!!!! to bad weve suffered through years of no name, discarded by other teams, second hand recievers. No one else wanted Randy Moss, The only talented reciever we had was Deion Branch, but the management let him go. Troy Brown is waaaaaay old (hes back btw) and wouldnt have played on any other team, look at what happend to all the reciever that have left new england through free agency, they have done nothing. Bethel Johnson, Deion Branch, David Patten, Reche Caldwell,David Givens, Christian Fauria, JJ Stokes, Dedric Ward, Kevin Kasper, Doug Gabriel.....
Recievers and quarterbacks don't win football games bud.
When throwing for 3 TDs per game on average, they pretty much do.

Also, Tom Brady basically single-handedly carried me into the fantasy playoffs this year.
I really don't know enough about him to judge his personality, but you have do admit he's doing amazing work out there on the field. And if you don't you're probably just a Peyton fanboy.
BlackKoala
+215|6318
Take Brady out and NE is just another average NFL team.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6633|Your moms bedroom
i shudder at the thought of Tom getting hurt
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6342|Iowa...

Locoloki wrote:

i would laugh if he got hurt while trying to run up the score.
Locoloki
this is professional sports, there is no such thing as "running up the score"
BlackKoala
+215|6318

aj0404 wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

i would laugh if he got hurt while trying to run up the score.
When the fuck has Brady ran up the score?
maef
+67|6676|Tulln, Austria
What the hell is up with all that "running up the score" bullshit.

In many of the games the Pats were up by 20 in the first half. What are they supposed to do? Bring in the replacements by halftime? That would be even more humiliating for their opponents.

Another thing no one seems to consider is the impact on morale that would have. Whether they talk about it or not, everyone in their team knows they have a shot at breaking the passing touchdown record. It would destroy their morale if you denied them this chance by not letting them play. Ever thought about that?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone
envy?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6757|Dallas

stryyker wrote:

https://images.forbes.com/media/lists/53/2006/X66I.jpg

Nice suit, douchebag.
Fixd
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6342|Iowa...

maef wrote:

In many of the games the Pats were up by 20 in the first half. What are they supposed to do? Bring in the replacements by halftime? That would be even more humiliating for their opponents.

Another thing no one seems to consider is the impact on morale that would have. Whether they talk about it or not, everyone in their team knows they have a shot at breaking the passing touchdown record. It would destroy their morale if you denied them this chance by not letting them play. Ever thought about that?
when it's +30-0 before the end of the third quarter most teams would take their starters out.i'm starting to wonder what your definition of "running up the score" is,because if kicking a team while they're down like that isn't it then i don't know what is.
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
+9|6191|San Clemente(best city ever)
hate him but you gotta admit hes dam good
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

spasticus5 wrote:

hate him but you gotta admit hes dam good
A football team is only as good as its line.

Pats line = awesome

Therefore, Pats = awesome

Minus Brady, naturally. All he does is lob the bitch, and his team does the work from there.
BlackKoala
+215|6318

aj0404 wrote:

maef wrote:

when it's +30-0 before the end of the third quarter most teams would take their starters out.i'm starting to wonder what your definition of "running up the score" is,because if kicking a team while they're down like that isn't it then i don't know what is.
Referring to the last Bills game...

In the second half, here's how the scoring I saw went.

Two TD drives that consisted of a RB running the ball 9/10 times.  Learn to stop the run.
One TD drive that involved Brady hitting Moss.  If you are going to single cover (or not cover) the (arguably) best WR in the league, you deserve to be scored on.
Another TD that involved a recovered fumble by the Pats D by returning it to the end zone.

What the hell were they supposed to do?  Hand the ball to the Bills?
maef
+67|6676|Tulln, Austria

aj0404 wrote:

maef wrote:

I don't really have a definition of "running up the score" to be honest. It's professional sports after all. If you don't want to have 50 points scored on you just fucking step it up and make a stop on defense. If you can't, well, guess what, you're gonna get your asses handed to you.

Did anyone complain when Liverpool beat Besiktas 8-0 in the Champions League a couple weeks ago? No. Besiktas sucked and Liverpool made use of it. 3 of those goals were scored in the last 10 minutes of the game.
Just because football is kinda "round-based" means you can't score anymore when you're up by a lot?

And how come you completely ignored my morale-argument? You gotta admit there's some truth to it, right?
Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

Why are we hating on Tom Brady?
Locoloki
because he pwns at life
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6282|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I'm not gonna say I hate him.

https://i3.tinypic.com/6p9wsbt.png
https://i2.tinypic.com/8eb0yrp.png
https://i12.tinypic.com/6uo0ftg.png
https://i15.tinypic.com/6u43802.png

D:
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK
why do they have that black stuff under their eyes?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
I think its to reduce the glare from the sun or stadium lights.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada
Shows how much I watch Football, I thought this guy was a Singer.
Locoloki
cause it looks cool!

i have no idea, it really doesnt do shit for me so i dont use it
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
FUCK YOU, I'M STUCK WITH GODDAMN THOMAS JONES AND DARRELL JACKSON. BIGGEST BUSTS EVAH!!!1!1ab rghdjbejf

Well, I do have Peyton Manning, Dwayne Bowe, Maurice Jones-Drew, Earnest Graham, Chris Cooley, Torry Holt, Joey Galloway and Adam Vinatieri...but still.

Oh and:

https://sportswrap.berecruited.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/tombrady.jpg
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6638
I hope they lose next week to steelers
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6473|Purdue
Nice suit, Douchebag.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind