kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
He has my address but there's not much he can do *except* post it lol

I vote to do another trip ... preferably shorter and with only very trusted members
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5794|loves Stimey <3 |
Do you know any cool sites?

Which send newsletters to Scotland?
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6522
Teddy, get your friend to go to his house and get the CD!!!! FUCK this pisses me off so much.  Fucking idiot has to ruin something fun for no reason.  These are the kind of people nobody likes and has a sad pathetic life, and laughs at other peoples misery, but really has no fucking friends and should commit suicide.  i hope he is perm'd from here and trackr, at the minimum.  I Thought he might come around, maybe he really did have some troubles and couldn't send it, but he couldn't say and now is being a total fuck head cunt about it.  I hope he gets hit by a bus on his way to work this week.  That is all.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6552|Long Island, New York

Canadianloser wrote:

Teddy, get your friend to go to his house and get the CD!!!! FUCK this pisses me off so much.  Fucking idiot has to ruin something fun for no reason.  These are the kind of people nobody likes and has a sad pathetic life, and laughs at other peoples misery, but really has no fucking friends and should commit suicide.  i hope he is perm'd from here and trackr, at the minimum.  I Thought he might come around, maybe he really did have some troubles and couldn't send it, but he couldn't say and now is being a total fuck head cunt about it.  I hope he gets hit by a bus on his way to work this week.  That is all.
"You may not use more than 10 karma points in 24 hours". D:

Epic post is epic, agreed.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
I'm all for disliking people for their actions but to say "and should commit suicide" is a bit too much ... cool off?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6705|Devon, England
What a cunt.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6576|Southampton, UK

kylef wrote:

I'm all for disliking people for their actions but to say "and should commit suicide" is a bit too much ... cool off?

FFLink13 wrote:

What a cunt.
I think Link covers it pretty well.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6580|England

Just. Woah.

I originally signed up to this, but pulled out. What a twat.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
Parker, I'm sure Northern Ireland postal services wouldn't really care about, oh, I don't know, a custom knife just for me
i g
Banned
+876|5878|GA

Parker wrote:

wow.
cant say im really that pissed. i cant get pissed over some kid across the pond that cant afford postage.
thats life, and sometimes people do shitty things.
trust that karma really does fuck people in the end.....thats all i can say.

moving on.
im taking the initiative on this side of the pond.
ig, shoot me a PM with your address. you are my boy, and i know you wont fuck around with this shit....after you get whatever i send, we can decide on a motherfucker WE know, and send it to them.....so on and so on.
im gonna send it sometime this week, so be prepared to pop for postage soon after that.

if it makes it across the pond, so fucking be it....if not, we will have at least put a good effort in.
but if we keep it to people that we know wont fuck it up, it will be all good.
shoot me that PM and we will get this shit going on.

oh, and should i do a CD, or something else?

im not trying to step on anyones toes, or take over for anyones hard work. i just want to see this happen, and hey, if we have two going, so much the better.
pm sent

good idea man
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6647

i g wrote:

Parker wrote:

wow.
cant say im really that pissed. i cant get pissed over some kid across the pond that cant afford postage.
thats life, and sometimes people do shitty things.
trust that karma really does fuck people in the end.....thats all i can say.

moving on.
im taking the initiative on this side of the pond.
ig, shoot me a PM with your address. you are my boy, and i know you wont fuck around with this shit....after you get whatever i send, we can decide on a motherfucker WE know, and send it to them.....so on and so on.
im gonna send it sometime this week, so be prepared to pop for postage soon after that.

if it makes it across the pond, so fucking be it....if not, we will have at least put a good effort in.
but if we keep it to people that we know wont fuck it up, it will be all good.
shoot me that PM and we will get this shit going on.

oh, and should i do a CD, or something else?

im not trying to step on anyones toes, or take over for anyones hard work. i just want to see this happen, and hey, if we have two going, so much the better.
pm sent

good idea man
Forward the sextape to me
i g
Banned
+876|5878|GA

ok so we got parker, me, and sere so far. ill leave it up to parker as to what to do next.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5976|Washington DC
I'm game for a US&A trip, but I'm not giving out my address to just anybody
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6583|Mountains of NC

its on like donkey kong

now to find me someone thats wants to recieve it after me

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... who shall it be https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn218/jhay-ann01/eyebrow.gif

update :

I have found a worthy member to pass the cd too

now he must go fourth to find the next honored member

Last edited by SEREMAKER (2008-07-06 17:12:54)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5976|Washington DC

SEREMAKER wrote:

its on like donkey kong

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... who shall it be http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn21 … yebrow.gif

Who's the lucky person to get it after me? Preferably someone near DC (basically, the Northeast)
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6522

HurricaИe wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

its on like donkey kong

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..... who shall it be http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn21 … yebrow.gif

Who's the lucky person to get it after me? Preferably someone near DC (basically, the Northeast)
bitch send it up to canada

*please

Last edited by Canadianloser (2008-07-06 17:18:13)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

HurricaИe wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

its on like donkey kong

Bitch, send it here. Don't listen to Canadianloser. He's canadian. And I'm closer.
CanadianLoser
+1,148|6522

Poseidon wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

its on like donkey kong

Bitch, send it here. Don't listen to Canadianloser. He's canadian. And I'm closer.
then send it pos, and pos can send it to me
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Canadianloser wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

mmmkay
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6721|67.222.138.85
I'm in this time
i g
Banned
+876|5878|GA

bennisboy
+829|6661|Poundland
Wow I completely missed the controversy, but should it ever restart, I'm out. I'm constantly moving back and forth between Bath and London, hell I'm not even stil living at the original address. TBH, if I dont know exactly when its coming, I cant say where to send it, so it would probs flop at my stage.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5976|Washington DC

Poseidon wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

mmmkay
That'd probably the best course of action. Although maybe if there are guys farther up northeast they should get it from poseidon, then CL should get it from one of them, then it should go back into the US and snake around.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5976|Washington DC

Parker wrote:

well, we have a texan, and i think we might have another on the east coast, as well as the west.
we shall see though.
we gotta get a few more guys around my place in... OHound, FEOS, k30dxedle... let's not forget the rest of BF2s USA cowami, GS, usmarine, Flaming, etc
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6583|Mountains of NC

Kmarion needs to get in on this ............. we need someone that smells like coconut tanning lotion
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard