Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
rubber.sex
Banned
+32|5191|London UK
get bennet reset, id love to see him cry without his stats.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|5415

rubber.sex wrote:

get bennet reset, id love to see him cry without his stats.
lol
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|5730|United States

ChevyLee86 wrote:

rubber.sex wrote:

get bennet reset, id love to see him cry without his stats.
lol
What is Bennet bf2 username?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|5669|Reisterstown, MD

Private_Adam wrote:

What is Bennet bf2 username?
http://www.bf2s.com/player/44967334/
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|5730|Spokane, Washington

David.P wrote:

I bet alot of people who are pissed off at the ESF clan would be happy. Not insulting you ESF guys but you do have a bad reputation. I never had a problem with you guys personally(Hey i got my expert explosives on your server ) but i do know people that might have.

Like the guy who you kicked after he wiped out an entire ESF squad on kark.

The guy who you banned for being too good in the AA on dragon valley.

And the guy who was my squad leader that killed you 3 times in a row with the m95 on kark.
I have to admit, there are some people in our clan that really do abuse their admin. I have no idea who they are, but I am glad I'm not one of them.
David.P
Banned
+649|5352

Unclean009 wrote:

David.P wrote:

I bet alot of people who are pissed off at the ESF clan would be happy. Not insulting you ESF guys but you do have a bad reputation. I never had a problem with you guys personally(Hey i got my expert explosives on your server ) but i do know people that might have.

Like the guy who you kicked after he wiped out an entire ESF squad on kark.

The guy who you banned for being too good in the AA on dragon valley.

And the guy who was my squad leader that killed you 3 times in a row with the m95 on kark.
I have to admit, there are some people in our clan that really do abuse their admin. I have no idea who they are, but I am glad I'm not one of them.
I also seem to remember having my pilot kicked on dragon valley because he did a barrel roll and evaded tv missle from the carrier.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|5717|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Oh Noz Ma 4 Staz Generla acc iz in troubel!11!!!


http://www.bf2s.com/player/101354741/
SyDuS
Member
+10|5634|vancouver BC

Andoura wrote:

Oh Noz Ma 4 Staz Generla acc iz in troubel!11!!!


http://www.bf2s.com/player/101354741/
lol.

teheric came into my server one night using my nick/pid to try getting a rise one day, we were both on with the exact same name. he bragged about using said pid/name spoofer but wouldn't reveal who he was, but a simple check in bf2cc showed his real pid easily linking it too him. if you aren't a server admin with CC and catch someone in the act well i guess your fkd
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|5217

docnutz wrote:

I dare someone to figure out my pasword for my three star docnutz account, a virus may have f-ed up my password, but of course gamespy associates my email with an account I am now forced to use 
hi_noob_yes?




they steal the PID not ur pass.


bye_noob_yes



(no offense ofc)
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|5357|L-town MA

Andoura wrote:

Oh Noz Ma 4 Staz Generla acc iz in troubel!11!!!


http://www.bf2s.com/player/101354741/
haha crazy stats
Adamshannon8
Member
+94|5263
lol, took you long enough.
docnutz
Member
+39|5838|B O S T ON area

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

docnutz wrote:

I dare someone to figure out my pasword for my three star docnutz account, a virus may have f-ed up my password, but of course gamespy associates my email with an account I am now forced to use 
hi_noob_yes?




they steal the PID not ur pass.


bye_noob_yes



(no offense ofc)
ummmm can u elaborate nub.  What good is the PID for "them", my account hasn't been used since the day i got locked out.

Last edited by docnutz (2007-12-04 14:03:18)

Adamshannon8
Member
+94|5263

docnutz wrote:

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

docnutz wrote:

I dare someone to figure out my pasword for my three star docnutz account, a virus may have f-ed up my password, but of course gamespy associates my email with an account I am now forced to use 
hi_noob_yes?




they steal the PID not ur pass.


bye_noob_yes



(no offense ofc)
ummmm can u elaborate nub.
k, a hacker (Not gonna say a name), made a hack to mirror a PID onto a different account,

Ex.

docnutz's pid=44032139
My account=69909472

so i take this hack, and i use it, and it takes my account "Adamshannon8" and my PID 69909472

and then it takes your PID which is 44032139, and then it takes my account again, and it changes my 69909472 INTO your 44032139, and now i can play on my username, but the stats are added to your 44032139 stats.

get it?




And btw: this is not the "Real" way, but it is a simple way for it to occur.
docnutz
Member
+39|5838|B O S T ON area

Adamshannon8 wrote:

docnutz wrote:

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

hi_noob_yes?




they steal the PID not ur pass.


bye_noob_yes



(no offense ofc)
ummmm can u elaborate nub.
k, a hacker (Not gonna say a name), made a hack to mirror a PID onto a different account,

Ex.

docnutz's pid=44032139
My account=69909472

so i take this hack, and i use it, and it takes my account "Adamshannon8" and my PID 69909472

and then it takes your PID which is 44032139, and then it takes my account again, and it changes my 69909472 INTO your 44032139, and now i can play on my username, but the stats are added to your 44032139 stats.

get it?




And btw: this is not the "Real" way, but it is a simple way for it to occur.
I get it, so possibly thats why my PID has not shown any activity since that day (8-16-07). thx bro

Last edited by docnutz (2007-12-04 15:11:42)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|5888|Marathon, Florida Keys
LOL AMBV, do that to bennet please.......... PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Adamshannon8
Member
+94|5263

docnutz wrote:

Adamshannon8 wrote:

docnutz wrote:


ummmm can u elaborate nub.
k, a hacker (Not gonna say a name), made a hack to mirror a PID onto a different account,

Ex.

docnutz's pid=44032139
My account=69909472

so i take this hack, and i use it, and it takes my account "Adamshannon8" and my PID 69909472

and then it takes your PID which is 44032139, and then it takes my account again, and it changes my 69909472 INTO your 44032139, and now i can play on my username, but the stats are added to your 44032139 stats.

get it?




And btw: this is not the "Real" way, but it is a simple way for it to occur.
I get it, so possibly thats why my PID has not shown any activity since that day (8-16-07). thx bro
ya, if no you havnt played on your account and no one PID hacked it, then ya no stats will be added to it.
gmartuch
Member
+0|5216

gCASEy200 wrote:

]ESF[sumaliia78 wrote:

My account was hacked into and logged into 2 stat padding servers on 11/20/07. At the same time as HONDAXLV750R. we both received new favorite victims of extremely high kill amounts. Upon checking other 4 star general accounts server histories and stats, ive noticed about 90% have been logged into the same stat padding servers and have suffered the same changes to there favorite victims list.  CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS ASAP.

The password database for (game spy or xfire) had to have been hacked to be able to get so many players passwords.
I have reported this to ea,s support and i urge you to do the same.
if you didnt notice, that was me on your account teamkilling everyone in your server, and i  was on your teamspeak having a good time with your teammates as i played your account with the " imgay" tags

might go teamkill some more people with your account later tonight if im in the mood
we find who it is now. i hope you get ban from all server jackass. we have your IP and it on is why to PBBAN as we speak. i hope you like not playing any more.
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|5357|L-town MA

Private_Adam wrote:

Someone have also hacked on Phantom0701 account.
lol yaaa
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|5357|L-town MA

gmartuch wrote:

gCASEy200 wrote:

]ESF[sumaliia78 wrote:

My account was hacked into and logged into 2 stat padding servers on 11/20/07. At the same time as HONDAXLV750R. we both received new favorite victims of extremely high kill amounts. Upon checking other 4 star general accounts server histories and stats, ive noticed about 90% have been logged into the same stat padding servers and have suffered the same changes to there favorite victims list.  CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS ASAP.

The password database for (game spy or xfire) had to have been hacked to be able to get so many players passwords.
I have reported this to ea,s support and i urge you to do the same.
if you didnt notice, that was me on your account teamkilling everyone in your server, and i  was on your teamspeak having a good time with your teammates as i played your account with the " imgay" tags

might go teamkill some more people with your account later tonight if im in the mood
we find who it is now. i hope you get ban from all server jackass. we have your IP and it on is why to PBBAN as we speak. i hope you like not playing any more.
haha alright whatever you say they can ban my 24 hour ip, or my 3 dollar cdkey for all i care.  I'm already on the list too dipshit
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|5357|L-town MA

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

LOL AMBV, do that to bennet please.......... PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8237 … ebsda2.jpg

LMAO

BRING.....IT.....ON !!!!!!!
lol me and AA knife bot are going to play some knife andpistol
ill be sure to get some screen shots...
TehMyke
D:
+343|5788

gmartuch wrote:

we find who it is now. i hope you get ban from all server jackass. we have your IP and it on is why to PBBAN as we speak. i hope you like not playing any more.
i lol'd
The_Killer
Banned
+113|5603|dunno
Lmfao i got bennet the 100 death streak. But when i kidnapped someone they didn't show up on victims list.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|5888|Marathon, Florida Keys
Lol he did it to me, now i got a 197 times killed victim. Awaiting the reset police lol. Oh noezz my statz r gone =[

Oh wait i dont care, gg on wasting your time.

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2007-12-05 13:58:57)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|5074
ha im past that stage. im done with bf2 as a matter of fact. killa u know who tis is, post my aliases
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|5460|the land of bourbon
damn.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard