redryuu
+0|6698
has anyone tried to attach grappling hooks to vehicles? like attaching it to the back of a humvee and surfing behind it? or too a blackhawk and having 10+ people being transported by a black hawk?
M_Ichi2
+0|6745|Near Munich
What? OMG
Does that work? That would be very very very cool.
redryuu
+0|6698
i dont know if it works. the thought popped in my head when I first played on special forces but I have been able to gather some friends and try it
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6749|Mark it zero.
i wish you could shoot people with them
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

we tried on ghost town on the apache, worked for 20 seconds before we got nuked by a linebacker

im not sure if that was just a glitch or somehtiung
Shortstuffthe1st
+0|6709
no its not supposed to work ea said it only attaches to static objects (so no vehicles or terrain). soo yeh...
SlickWRX
+6|6743
It does work on terrain.

I have tried a number of times to shoot someone with the crossbow for the zipline.  The line goes right through them and doesn't hurt them.  IMO it should at least take off some damage when an arrow and a rope goes right through you.

What interests me is that grappling hooks, zip lines, and flashbangs are listed as things you can get kills or deaths with.  I have 0 on all except for zip lines which have killed me 3 times.  How does all that work?
LockerFish
+47|6706
I heard somewhere that if you hit someone with a flash in the head they die/go critical/whatever.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

It hasn't killed you you were killed holding it.

Yes you can bung a guy in the head with a flashbang, smoke grenade etc.
KnifeWhore
+1|6753|USA

SlickWRX wrote:

It does work on terrain.

I have tried a number of times to shoot someone with the crossbow for the zipline.  The line goes right through them and doesn't hurt them.  IMO it should at least take off some damage when an arrow and a rope goes right through you.

What interests me is that grappling hooks, zip lines, and flashbangs are listed as things you can get kills or deaths with.  I have 0 on all except for zip lines which have killed me 3 times.  How does all that work?
if u get killed while u r on the zip line it counts as a death with that weapon.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6735|Houston, TX
You can grapple the tail of the chopper and climb the rope. I have yet to find someone to try it to see if you can fly around. It would be cool to load up a transport and have 4 or so guys hangin off of it as well. I just wonder if the G hooks will fall if the chopper moves.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard