liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
Yes, we were all noobs one day (some more than others!). Even me! In this topic I am to embarrass as many mods as possible, including myself. Feel free to save me doing the research and post your own.

I hope that people get some laughs out of this. I sure did.

---

liquidat0r

Unless u mod the game then... no
I dont like this 'q' thing either but im sure we wil get used to it

Mayb if u have a z-board that may be able to do it or some sort of customizeable keyboard
sounds kl but unless bf2s has a history of your stats then it wouldnt realy work. Though if it was to start from now then i guess this would be ok, but if last month u had a kill/death of 4.2 or something and now its dropped to 2 u'd be pritty pissed

Edit: spealt sumfing rong
Not that iv ever dun it but its quite easy realy
u just change the range of the knife in the config files in 'objects_client.zip'
Zimmer

Zimmer wrote:

divided wrote:

The only gunners that I hate are the ones that don't know that TV 'guided' missiles can be guided, and the gunners that don't know that they have missiles to shoot.
hey i  didnt know i had tv missiles to shoot until recemtly lol.

Zimmer wrote:

if u have looked at leaderboards lately u will see that BLAZIN UK has become 2nd liutenant!!!!! good for him!!!! but if u selected him and checked his stats, people will see that where it says NEXT RANK : it will say rankname2. lol. that is something ea need to fix. i dont think they ever anticipated a person becoming 2nd liutenant so early but they should make a patch with some more ranks (mentioned this in  another topic) or just say HIGHEST RANK POSSIBLE. or maybe take out the NEXT RANK and put in BEST PLAYER IN BF2. OVER-RULES EVERYONE. but i still believe more ranks should be put in. maybe for the airforce???? and also commander ranks. because after 2nd liutenant i dont think any person with a rank that high will be on the battlefield.(except for major and captain) so there should be ranks like GENERAL and ARMY CHIEF OF STAFF. what do u guys think?

Zimmer wrote:

me no understand . i have only ever got 1/4 kd ratio once it was 4/16 and i never got my purple heart. some of the medals are screwed up i should have got my knife badge, coz i killed 10 guys but nothing and also my spec-ops badge i should have got way before i actually did get it.
Flaming_Maniac

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I agree with nerfing the "n00b tube", but I don't like the way EA seems to be doing it. Putting a timer on the grenade is well and good, and I think that I will like it beccause of the times i accidentally jerk my hand and kill myself with it, unintentionally, even when there's not an enemy in sight. However, I hope they don't make the timer for 50+ feet as it is in real life. Yes that might be more reaalistic, but someone with shock paddles isn't going to be able to revive someone who's just been shot in the head with an m95 either. The GL would still have its uses, but they would be few and far between. I think it should be something in order of 10 feet, and splash damage reduced so that you have to hit them or land it right under their feet to kill them. I think it would take more skill then, and wouldn't be as much of a problem. But if they seriously handicap it, what's the point of being assault? Whenever I spawn assault it's because I want a to mow through some infantry, and that's what the class is made for. Otherwise why not spawn as medic? You've got the same gun, especially as MEC or China and instead of a grenade launcher that is now useless and a smoke grenade, you have hand grenades, medic bags and shock paddles. If they kill the grenade launcher no one is going to be assault, and you're just going to see a bunch of snipers and medics running around the map. I think there will be a new term for them which I guess will be called "shock paddle whoring"

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

This may be a stupid question, but can more than one engineer repair faster than just one after 1.03?

Let the flames begin.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Wow, if they mkae it bounce off walls, that would be amazing. I mean, in a way that would be overpowered because then its like having a hand grenade too. Occasionaly I don't choose assault for the sole  reason that i wouldn't get any hand grenades. When they talked about the arming time, I assumed that meant that if it impacted something before the timer went off, it would be a dud. If they make it so that it just bounces around for a second, that'd be sweet.
Ty

Tyferra wrote:

One question - I'm nearly a Staff Sergant,  I mean it, I know I'm only a Lance Corporal at the moment. I'll still get three unlocks right? Havn't really had a real go on the new patch, but I like what I see. It was kind of ridiculous how you have to times your score by ten to go from lance corporal to corporal. Also, the medals have been made sensibly easier. I mean, for that big gaudy star thing you would of had to play 3000 hours in specific roles! That was ridiculous! Can't wait to have a go. I reckon I could get quite a few new badges.
BigmacK

BigmacK wrote:

oh thanx
oh and an off topic question, how do i change my "member" to like wolly has "jihaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!"?

BigmacK wrote:

Whats goin on here?

Global 16,743
Team 3,406
Combat 13,712
Commander 813

note T + C + COM dosent equal G

Shouldn't I be at 17931????

WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?

BigmacK wrote:

FromTheAshes wrote:

Its your fault, if you place it on a ladder, your hogging a building your teamate wants to go on, PLACE CLAYMORES IN ENEMY TERRITORY, WHERE ALOT OF ENEMYS GO, NOT TO COVER YOUR BACK SO YOU DONT GET KNIVED. If I see a building I want to go on with a mine ontop, or a friendly road blocked with a mine, I will step on it and punish for a tk, why? because your a stupid idiot placing a landmine in friendly territory(or blocking the entrance to an enemy base) or, your hogging a spot, the spots belong to everybody, placing a claymore there makes it so only you can go up there, if i see this i will run into it and punish.
WHAT KINDA IDIOT ARE YOU? Dude, if i place a claymore, you should avoid it! Its people like you that truly make me angry. Again I ask, What kinda idiot are you? PURPOSLY GET TK'D AND THEN PUNISH? How would you feel if I followed you arround a map, always walkin in your line of fire, and have you tk me many many many many many MANY times? Its idiots like you that ruin this game.
^*AlphA*^

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

I have difficulties getting that staff officer ribbon to, i know that you have to be commander for 28 minutes and get a commander score of 50 (before 2x) , when im commander i only do the commander stuff not that killing,repairing etc. All the time i get scores of 40/45  (the badges are easy, got the veteran to) but does anyone has any TIPS how i can get the ribbon easier ?

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

The only thing were i complain about is those stupid punishers ! even when it is a exident they still punish, i had that today a couple of times, people just run and i run them over with humvee and say SORRY and they still punish GRRRRRRRRR :p

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

That Nastie Butler ask almost the whole server were i was on to join his clan, and when you come into a 1vs1 combat with him you almost always win. (infantry style) most of the time hes just tankwhoring
---

More to come!

Last edited by liquidat0r (2007-11-27 07:42:17)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85
This means no reviving the topics are on, keep it this thread. (I'm looking at you Hurricane. )
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

<3 liq

LESS THAN FUCKING THREE
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|NÃ¥rvei

This thread has potential
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

Sl4y3r

Sl4y3r wrote:

I hope the new one is more accurat then the "old" M95... BTW: sniping in bf2 suxxs. The M95 is the most powerfull sniperweapon althougt but in this game you have to hit the target two times in the body, what the heck?!
I think one hit snippering like in CSS (AWP) is probably overpowered, but more realistic.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

Id post more zimmer but i love him too much, so no sleeptime.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

This means no reviving the topics are on, keep it this thread. (I'm looking at you Hurricane. )
DU started it
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

HA I DON'T HAVE ANY

Unless someone WANTS to search through my 51 pages worth of posts.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

I'll Do Zimmer

Embarrasing Threads by Zimmer

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

Hurricane wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

DU started it
I started this idea of digging these up, yes.

But not reviving
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Jenspm wrote:

I'll Do Zimmer

Holy Jesus, Zimmer used a lot of emphasis
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
Please do not post links to topics. Otherwise idiots will go back and revive them.
David.P
Banned
+649|6272
The mods were once noobs? My gosh! I thought you were born perfect to moderate.
Hurricane
Banned

liquidat0r wrote:

Please do not post links to topics. Otherwise idiots will go back and revive them.
hey im not an idiot
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

cowami wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

I'll Do Zimmer

Holy Jesus, Zimmer used a lot of emphasis
i loved 2 years younger zimmer.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Jeeze liquidat0r, that ranks about zero on my list of embarrasing posts.
Does proove what a nooby I was though eh.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Flaming_Maniac
For the record, I stand behind all my posts.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

This may be a stupid question, but can more than one engineer repair faster than just one after 1.03?

Let the flames begin.
If anyone has an answer that that question, I still don't know what it is.
Hurricane
Banned

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Let the flames begin.
I think multiple engineers repairing one thing makes it go faster
Flaming_Maniac

Hurricane wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Let the flames begin.
We should test one night trying to get the US server going.
Hurricane
Banned

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

We should test one night trying to get the US server going.
I uninstalled that travesty

Oh and I'm not a mod but lulz, slauther found a nub post of mine

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=18454
Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States
Not really embarassing but funny. When Flaming_Maniac banned me
http://bf2s.liquidat0r.com/viewtopic.ph … 004#p28004
Flaming_Maniac

Masterstyle wrote: