Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6501|Vancouver, USA
How the heck did you recruit your members?

I have tried via x-fire, our website, and most importanly, our server!!!  But nobody really seems that interested... Sure I have got the occasional recruit that most of the time doesnt pan out, but that is not enough.  So could any of you share some useful insights?  Is it just patience and hard work?  Or am I doing something wrong?

BTW, If you are interested in my clan, just pm me
Reiskis
+6|6172|Bartlett Illinois
I look if they are even good or a team player or what ever you are looking for. I used to have a clan just go around to random servers asking people if they want to join and if so get there x-fire etc....
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6485|A W S M F O X
people come to me.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6501|Vancouver, USA

Reiskis wrote:

I look if they are even good or a team player or what ever you are looking for. I used to have a clan just go around to random servers asking people if they want to join and if so get there x-fire etc....
Ya we were actually thinking about going into servers and asking... think I might have to try that. Glad to know I was not the only one thinking about that

BTW, Im glad to know that people come to you
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+687|6313|Washington St.

Cobra4545 wrote:

Reiskis wrote:

Ya we were actually thinking about going into servers and asking... think I might have to try that. Glad to know I was not the only one thinking about that

Vancouver, WA? Do you have a local server?
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6501|Vancouver, USA
Ya, my server is bases in Seattle Washington.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6485|A W S M F O X

Cobra4545 wrote:

Reiskis wrote:

Just be nice to good players and do what you said.
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6348
Usually if someone has GGs in your server they will come back again. Invite them to your TS and use voip. Once you get to know them a little it's easy. Ask them to register on your site. Scroll your server at intervals that you are recruiting, and post the TS info there.
Suicidal
+20|6531
Started as a few mates from Uni and then some others requested to join while in game.

If you're the squad leader you have to be good, really good.

Nobody will listen to you if you are shit and you can't run a squad if you don't have the respect of the other players.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6530|Bournemouth, South England
Best to start with a group of mates, then get clanning.  No one with their own brain will join an individual startingb a solo clan.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6732|Oklahoma City
Started mine with 3 friends. We just invite people we play with a lot, who use VOIP or X-Fire so we can communicate while we play. Less than a year later (8  months or so) we have about 20, so I am happy with it. May not be the size or growth rate you are waiting, but I am happy with all of them, feel like I know them all, and am friends with most of them. So I am happy with it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard