AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6477|A W S M F O X
Dont worry, Ninjas are scared by ghosts too, but then again Ninjas could kick your ass.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6482
It's your repressed homosexual urges coming up in the form of a poltergeist. Nothing to fear, except your gay side.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6635|Gold coast, Aus.
Become friends with him. I used to be able to see the same 'person' in my room up until i moved house when i was 9. I found out a year ago that the person i saw was my great great grandfather that got murdered on a highway by a hitchhiker over 40 years ago

My mother always insisted no one was in my room but he always sat on this little rocking chair. I would talk to him and he would react, but never would reply. I just guessed he was mute.
agent146
+127|6400|Jesus Land aka Canada

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Dont worry, Ninjas are scared by ghosts too, but then again Ninjas could kick your ass.
ya my idea actually.
if there are really ghost in your house- hey, seriously now, what can they do? they can't do anything you......
muslims....now you should be more scared of muslims then ghosts...

(no offense against muslims; just a saying that i often say to friends and family when they do bring up the subject about ghosts)

Because both my mother, brother, an tenant, and my brother in law all claim they hear noises (huge banging sounds in the middle of night while I, my father don't hear it), see black spots/flashes moving on the corner of their eyes, creaking noises, the tenant even claimed she saw an old white man in her "dreams" (apparantly the maker of our house was an italian man). And to make this story more eerie; its a fact that someone did die in my house. i am not trying to "scare" you all because i dont' believe that shit; don't get me wrong i too have seen "black flashes" on the corner of my eye. but unlike my family i  try to use logic and reasoning to explain all the things they think is the "supernatural"
i have bad eyesight (10 degrees; i am actually legally blind) seeing black spots just be normal plus i stay late at night playing bf2 for 8 hours (f@#$ ya your going to see black spots)
my house is old yes its going to creak
loud bangs? thunder? contruction is also evident in my neighbourhood.
old man in dreams? coincidence plus the tenant was having family troubles with her son and husband
and by besides if ghost are real....what are they going to physically DO to you/me? huh? muslims......on the other hand

https://jj.am/gallery/d/29572-1/Islamfuckyeah.jpg

stef10 wrote:

agent146 wrote:

well atleast your not as dumb as this guy i read up on a cs source forum who though he saw a ghost on an de_dust server.....apparantly it was just a smoke grenade
hahahahahahahaha
lol ya well actually he was new to the source engine so he was ....ya. I would blame it on the "bloom effect"....and his stupidity.
wensleydale8
+81|6783|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

This is the video where there pick up the person who died and makes the car crash.

It only the last 1-2 minutes which are truely bizarre, wierd and scary.

I know that after I or my family go out for a day or for a meal we can sometimes came back and the clocks wold have moved yet noone is in the house.
My dead grandfather from what I was told whilst he was living he had a habit of moving clocks. I know it wasn't the wind because we close all the windows and doors before going so there cant be any drafts.

And also when the windows and doors have being closed and my family or friends have being over if you go to a certain spot you can smell cigarette smoke yet no-one is stood next to the door smoking or anyone in the house.

The strangest thing is when we you to live at my old house this happend but despite moving these things still happen which I find quite strange.

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2007-08-09 07:15:22)

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6635|Gold coast, Aus.

wensleydale8 wrote:

This id the video where there pick up the person who died and makes the car crash.

It only the last 1-2 minutes which are truely bizarre, wierd and scary.
Bricks were definitely shat.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6410
I'm home alone tomorrow I'm already looking over my shoulder. Ah I'm such a pussy when it comes to ghosts.

Last edited by Komet.nl (2007-08-09 06:17:37)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6211|Winland

Schwarzelungen wrote:

daddyofdeath wrote:

Ghosts or phenomenon CANNOT be ignored true or false. So many sighting/hearings/senses etc, I personally believe in ghosts as I have seen 3 and felt 'weird happenings' in and around my house and past houses before. Try to get some people together and have a oujji board game. Just have a bible to hand!
oujji boards are bad news.  i advise against this
I agree with Schwarzelungen. Ouji boards may give some information, but they will, in most cases, make the situation worse, since they establish "a connection" with the assumed spirit world, and they can and will let more spirits/bad stuff get into your house. If you have to/want to use the board anyways, use it outside your front door, with all windows/doors open.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6461|Boulder, CO

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

It's probably the thunderstorm. I just googled "thunderstorm ghosts correlation" and got this. It probably isn't conclusive or anything, probably a joke report, but I'm pretty sure the storm may have affected you somehow.
That reminds me of one occasion during a thunderstorm, sitting chatting with some friends, and all evening I kept on seeing little points of light floating about... didn't say anything at first... then towards the end of the evening I said "Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed little points of light floating about" - two of the three other people there had been seeing them too and thinking it was just them!
thats ball lightning, nobody knows what causes it or anything really about it other than that it can change speeds, go through windows and even planes. there was a recorded case of it where it appeared through the floor of a jet and hovered along down the aisle for several meters then sank through the floor.

EDIT do to mispelling the word "a"

Last edited by Noobeater (2007-08-09 06:37:48)

stef10
+173|6496|Denmark

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Schwarzelungen wrote:

daddyofdeath wrote:

Ghosts or phenomenon CANNOT be ignored true or false. So many sighting/hearings/senses etc, I personally believe in ghosts as I have seen 3 and felt 'weird happenings' in and around my house and past houses before. Try to get some people together and have a oujji board game. Just have a bible to hand!
I agree with Schwarzelungen. Ouji boards may give some information, but they will, in most cases, make the situation worse, since they establish "a connection" with the assumed spirit world, and they can and will let more spirits/bad stuff get into your house. If you have to/want to use the board anyways, use it outside your front door, with all windows/doors open.
yeah. its like getting 140.000 virusses on your comp and never getting the opportunity of getting an antivirussystem.

Its baaaad NewsZZZZ!
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6247|Albion
i've had sleep paralysis, awoken several times from a bad dream with a profound sense of dread and an inability to move.
too_money2007
+145|6322|Keller, Tx
There's a ghost in my house, but it's only me. My skin is so pale, you can see through it.
d.cripz
+29|6423
sometimes i dress in white and go out at night, hitch hike and murder people too. but naive people blame it on ghosts
UnknownRanger1
+6|6123

Masterstyle wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

*This is totally true, not a joke or anything I was really creeped out by this*

This morning some wierd shit happened to me. It was like 6:00 am and I was sleeping when I woke up to the sound of my door opening abruptly, it was really quiet at the time and you could hear even the most subtle sounds, but I didnt see anyone or hear any footsteps walking away from the door when it happened. I ignored it then went back to sleep, a little while later I had this strange sensation like someone was blowing in my ear hard, I woke up looked over and saw nothing I looked on the floor, under my bed in my closet to see if someone was in my room because I didnt see anyone running out of the room, at this point I was like wtf and ended up not going back to sleep. Then the last thing happened, I saw my bathroom light turn on randomly then turn off but I didnt hear any footsteps or see anyone walking into the bathroom, now this was all during a thunderstorm so I dont know if the lightning had anything to do with that. But the fact that all those things happened within the same period of time seems kinda strange.
umm ghosts dont exist. dont worry about it.

you cool now? ok.
No, not cool I have a gay ghost blowing in my ear how does that sound?
Its ok as long as he dosent take it any further than blowing.
wensleydale8
+81|6783|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

UnknownRanger1 wrote:

Its ok as long as he dosent take it any further than blowing.
It dEpends what type of blowing hes doing

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2007-08-10 02:03:16)

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
jamiet757
+138|6636

Masterstyle wrote:

*This is totally true, not a joke or anything I was really creeped out by this*

This morning some wierd shit happened to me. It was like 6:00 am and I was sleeping when I woke up to the sound of my door opening abruptly, it was really quiet at the time and you could hear even the most subtle sounds, but I didnt see anyone or hear any footsteps walking away from the door when it happened. I ignored it then went back to sleep, a little while later I had this strange sensation like someone was blowing in my ear hard, I woke up looked over and saw nothing I looked on the floor, under my bed in my closet to see if someone was in my room because I didnt see anyone running out of the room, at this point I was like wtf and ended up not going back to sleep. Then the last thing happened, I saw my bathroom light turn on randomly then turn off but I didnt hear any footsteps or see anyone walking into the bathroom, now this was all during a thunderstorm so I dont know if the lightning had anything to do with that. But the fact that all those things happened within the same period of time seems kinda strange.
It my old house I had stuff like that happen, one time the old kitchen fan in the ceiling turned on by itself, it was really really old and we didn't think it worked, but somehow the old stiff switch was turned all the way to high, it went off, low, med, high, and it wasn't that easy to turn. Also, one time I went to the basement and opened the door to the storage room and somehow a little plastic cart with crap on it was in front of the door, the wheels were old and broken, literally bent at a 90 degree angle to the leg of the cart, so I don't know how that moved.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6487|6 6 4 oh, I forget

stef10 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Schwarzelungen wrote:

yeah. its like getting 140.000 virusses on your comp and never getting the opportunity of getting an antivirussystem.

Its baaaad NewsZZZZ!
Yeah. You never know who might come and pay a visit! IÄ, IÄ!

https://files.myopera.com/Pain%20Diviner/blog/1cthulhu.jpg
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6243|NSW, Australia

that wasnt air in your ear...
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH
It's time to get a professional opinion. If I were you I would call Dr. Zaius.

Vernedead wrote:

i've had sleep paralysis, awoken several times from a bad dream with a profound sense of dread and an inability to move.
The human body has an involuntary reflex of imobilizing you while you sleep....it prevents you from hurting yourself.
Every once in a while when I get a really bad dream, I go through the same thing. once you realize your body is locked up just relax, don't move while you regain conscious.

Last edited by loubot (2007-08-10 06:22:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard