m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6685|UK
A night terror or sleep paralysis?

You've may been visited by the 'night hag'....and I've experienced something similar, someone/something resting their face on my face and whispering weird shit in my ear.  This was back in 96' and remember like it was yesterday.

http://www.hauntedbay.com/features/nightterror.shtml

"From Scotland comes stories of the Old Hag or Night Hag. The Old Hag is a malevolent spirit that visits people in the middle of the night while they sleep. Those who survive this nocturnal visit report being awoken with a feeling of dread or unease but unable to move or speak. They often feel a great pressure on their chest making it difficult to breath and sometimes see an old hag before them or near them in the room. In other incidents the victim will awaken screaming or believe they are screaming, again, unable to move, and have the sensation that they are being bitten or having the life sucked out of them"

This is more or less what happened to me.  Sweet dreams. lol.

Take the paragraph with a pinch of salt, people think they feel something is nearby and considering they cant do anything about, it feels it is malevolent.  Remember this all happens when you are asleep.

Last edited by m3thod (2007-08-08 13:32:48)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
stef10
+173|6496|Denmark

m3thod wrote:

You've may been visited by the 'night hag'....and I've experienced something similar, someone/something resting their face on my face and whispering weird shit in my ear.  This was back in 96' and remember like it was yesterday.

"From Scotland comes stories of the Old Hag or Night Hag. The Old Hag is a malevolent spirit that visits people in the middle of the night while they sleep. Those who survive this nocturnal visit report being awoken with a feeling of dread or unease but unable to move or speak. They often feel a great pressure on their chest making it difficult to breath and sometimes see an old hag before them or near them in the room. In other incidents the victim will awaken screaming or believe they are screaming, again, unable to move, and have the sensation that they are being bitten or having the life sucked out of them"

arghhhh.
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6670|west liberty IA
Don't Fuck with Ninjas. Remeber they move 84,000 FPS.

Last edited by latinolink (2007-08-08 13:37:04)

TheunforgivenII
+12|6295
wasn't there a show called "Ghost Hunters" where there was these group of guys go to house that was suspected of ghosts and they placed cameras in every room to see if there was any movements around the house.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6582|Mountains of NC

Masterstyle wrote:

*This is totally true, not a joke or anything I was really creeped out by this*

This morning some wierd shit happened to me. It was like 6:00 am and I was sleeping when I woke up to the sound of my door opening abruptly,.
https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w80/harris_321/422857350_l.jpg

Masterstyle wrote:

it was really quiet at the time and you could hear even the most subtle sounds, but I didnt see anyone or hear any footsteps walking away from the door when it happened. I ignored it then went back to sleep, a little while later I had this strange sensation like someone was blowing in my ear hard,.
Sorry I didn't think you would notice .................. I'll blow softer next time

Masterstyle wrote:

I woke up looked over and saw nothing I looked on the floor, under my bed in my closet to see if someone was in my room because I didnt see anyone running out of the room, at this point I was like wtf and ended up not going back to sleep. Then the last thing happened, I saw my bathroom light turn on randomly then turn off
https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/cbeck83/hbmypreciousss.jpg

Masterstyle wrote:

but I didnt hear any footsteps or see anyone walking into the bathroom, now this was all during a thunderstorm so I dont know if the lightning had anything to do with that. But the fact that all those things happened within the same period of time seems kinda strange.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6556|Texas - Bigger than France

Smithereener wrote:

It's probably the thunderstorm. I just googled "thunderstorm ghosts correlation" and got this. It probably isn't conclusive or anything, probably a joke report, but I'm pretty sure the storm may have affected you somehow.
Lol - nice one.  Check out the footnotes.
agent146
+127|6400|Jesus Land aka Canada
well atleast your not as dumb as this guy i read up on a cs source forum who though he saw a ghost on an de_dust server.....apparantly it was just a smoke grenade
stef10
+173|6496|Denmark

agent146 wrote:

well atleast your not as dumb as this guy i read up on a cs source forum who though he saw a ghost on an de_dust server.....apparantly it was just a smoke grenade
hahahahahahahaha

Last edited by stef10 (2007-08-08 14:02:16)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6779|Cambridge (UK)

Smithereener wrote:

It's probably the thunderstorm. I just googled "thunderstorm ghosts correlation" and got this. It probably isn't conclusive or anything, probably a joke report, but I'm pretty sure the storm may have affected you somehow.
That reminds me of one occasion during a thunderstorm, sitting chatting with some friends, and all evening I kept on seeing little points of light floating about... didn't say anything at first... then towards the end of the evening I said "Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed little points of light floating about" - two of the three other people there had been seeing them too and thinking it was just them!

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-08-08 14:05:46)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6236|Escea

Locoloki wrote:

ghosts are cool, until they start sneaking on your computer and taking up your internetz time
I still remember taking that ss your sigs made out of lol,

meh I have no way of knowing that ghosts exist, never seen one so *shrugs*
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6236|Escea

m3thod wrote:

Take the paragraph with a pinch of salt, people think they feel something is nearby and considering they cant do anything about, it feels it is malevolent.  Remember this all happens when you are asleep.
Nah that's just Margaret Beckett come for some lovin
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6685|UK

M.O.A.B wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Nah that's just Margaret Beckett come for some lovin
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Margaret_Beckett_May_2007.jpg

believe me i've done worse!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6236|Escea

Dear god lol
Scorpion0x17
+691|6779|Cambridge (UK)

m3thod wrote:

I've also experience that. Aliens were coming to get me. And a friend, who was over 100miles away at the time, was knocking on my bedroom door, asking if I was OK. But I'd been paralysed by the aliens...

Very freaky...
wensleydale8
+81|6783|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

The last 4 minutes of the video shit me up big style.

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2007-08-08 14:59:58)

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6667

m3thod wrote:

And that's why I'm more or less scared of lucid dreaming: lucid dreaming is just one step lower than sleep paralysis. If you experience sleep paralysis you wake up, but parts of your sleeping system (that control your muscles and such while youre asleep) are still active. In lucid dreaming, parts of your 'awake system' are active while youre sleeping, so you can wake up while dreaming and have lots of sex. Or whatever else you might do if you could do anything. While I'd love to experience lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis sounds fucking scary.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Volatile
+252|6718|Sextupling in Empire

Door opening and closing: Ghost entering your room.

Blowing in your ear: Ghost humping your earwax lubed ear.

Bathroom light turning on then off: Gost throwing away the spectral condom.

You my friend have just been a victim of ghost rape.
Nenad1234BGD
+16|6436

wensleydale8 wrote:

The last 4 minutes of the video shit me up big style.
Now that's what I call scary sh*t! If you let it scare you... however, there is a logical explanation behind most of the "scenes" since they could be edited/preformed.

However, I have a different dimension to the story - which in your case could be 100% excluded - when secret services want you to start thinking that you are loosing your mind, they tend to get in house and do weird stuff. Like if you 100% sure that you take out all the lights before leaving, they put it back on... too often for you to be worried. Then, stuff in kitchen.... there are 1,000 variations on "how to get someone think they're going crazy".
Scorpion0x17
+691|6779|Cambridge (UK)

SargeV1.4 wrote:

sleep paralysis sounds fucking scary.
That's an understatement.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6467|USA

Masterstyle wrote:

now this was all during a thunderstorm so I dont know if the lightning had anything to do with that. But the fact that all those things happened within the same period of time seems kinda strange.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6236|Escea

This is the strangest video I've seen, besides that one where they pick up that person and then the car crashes.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc … ;plindex=1

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-08-08 16:03:04)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6355|Atlanta, Georgia
nooo im to scared to do anything now someone hold me... tightly.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6208|Schofield Barracks
dude happens to me all the time turns out i live in the haunted part of Rode Island
and once i was sleepin and i felt someones hand around my ancle look up and nuthin there
i sleep with a BB gun now and i play music very loudly makes me fall asleep
Home
Section.80
+447|6861|Seattle, Washington, USA

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

i sleep with a BB gun now
Because a bb gun is going to take down the ghosts? Edit: Or any other kind of intruder for that matter?

Last edited by Home (2007-08-08 16:24:30)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6341

Masterstyle wrote:

*This is totally true, not a joke or anything I was really creeped out by this*

This morning some wierd shit happened to me. It was like 6:00 am and I was sleeping when I woke up to the sound of my door opening abruptly, it was really quiet at the time and you could hear even the most subtle sounds, but I didnt see anyone or hear any footsteps walking away from the door when it happened. I ignored it then went back to sleep, a little while later I had this strange sensation like someone was blowing in my ear hard, I woke up looked over and saw nothing I looked on the floor, under my bed in my closet to see if someone was in my room because I didnt see anyone running out of the room, at this point I was like wtf and ended up not going back to sleep. Then the last thing happened, I saw my bathroom light turn on randomly then turn off but I didnt hear any footsteps or see anyone walking into the bathroom, now this was all during a thunderstorm so I dont know if the lightning had anything to do with that. But the fact that all those things happened within the same period of time seems kinda strange.
Haven't you ever played 2142? Cloak suits i think they have.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard