ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
Where I live whites are outnumbered 5 to 1.

It's kinda hard to be a racist when you are the minority.

https://i15.tinypic.com/4qf81w0.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
More Asians than whites and I don't see any Aboriginals around.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6622|Birmingham, UK
My guesstimation (of the Birmingham area, rather than the city itself):
About 48% white, 47% asian, 5% other.

True figures at the time of the 2001 UK census:
70.4% of the population was White (including 3.2% Irish & 1.5% Other White)
19.5% British Asian
6.1% Black or Black British
0.5% Chinese
2.9% of mixed race
0.6% of other ethnic heritage

(16.5% of the population was born outside the United Kingdom)

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2007-07-29 10:11:52)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559

ATG wrote:

No it isn't.  Racism is racism.  In fact, it could be argued that it's easier to be racist if you're outnumbered.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina
I must say mostly white, but there's a weird mix here.

Buenos Aires Population wrote:

Most people from Buenos Aires aka porteƱos have European origins, with Spanish and Italian descent being the most common, mainly from the Galician, Asturian, and Basque regions of Spain, and the Calabrian, Ligurian, Piedmont, Lombardy and Neapolitan regions of Italy.

Other European origins include German, Portuguese, Polish, Irish, French, Croatian, English and Welsh. In the 1990s, there was a small wave of immigration from Romania and Ukraine.

There is a minority of old criollo stock, dating back to the Spanish colonial days. Criollo and Spanish-aboriginal (mestizo) population in the city has increased mostly as a result of migration, both from the provinces and from nearby countries such as Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay, since the second half of the 20th century.

Important Arab (mostly Syrian-Lebanese) and Armenian communities have been significant in commerce and civic life since the beginning of the 20th century.

The Jewish community in Greater Buenos Aires numbers around 250,000, and is the largest in Latin America. Most are of Northern and Eastern European Ashkenazi origin, mostly German and Russian Jews.
$niperkiller
+4|6430|NH
92% white 8% other

theres like 2 black families in my town out of 13,000

no racism intended

Last edited by $niperkiller (2007-07-29 08:47:18)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

99% white here
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6520
my high school was like 35% black, 30% white, 30% hispanic, and 5% other
l41e
+677|6646

57% white
20% Asian
18% Hispanic
9% African American
8% "other races" (?)
<1% Native American
<1% Pacific Islander

All are approximate and I'm too lazy to get my data from anything except Wiki.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
Up home in Donegal it's 99.9% white caucasians (with a high proportion of redheads). A few Polish people are drifting in but they're good god-fearing Catholics just like the Irish.

Dublin is getting pretty cosmopolitan but I'd still say it's 99% white caucasian. Recent waves of immigration include Poles, Romanians, Nigerians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Estonians, French, Italians, Spanish and a small number of Brits. Poles by far outweigh all of the other ethnic minorities: 300,000 immigrants in a country that has a total population of 4 million.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

In the tri-city area around me, I would venture a guess to 56% white, 31% Mexican/Latin American, 10% Asian, 3% other
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK

ATG wrote:

Where I live whites are outnumbered 5 to 1.

http://i15.tinypic.com/4qf81w0.jpg
Why not?  You can be racist whatever the minority.  Hell it's even possible to be racist even if your wife is a Mexican.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Smithereener
+138|6313|California
The racial makeup of the city (Artesia) was 44.18% White, 3.55% Black or African American, 0.78% Native American, 27.41% Asian, 0.54% Pacific Islander, 18.47% from other races, and 5.07% from two or more races. 38.29% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race. (2000 Census)
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6477|Somewhere else

My hometown (which I now live ten minutes from) is white, with maybe a handful of mexican families.   Otherwise its as white as white can be.  A good ol racist redneck town. 

The town I now live in sits on a highway that goes directly into Chicago.  Which makes it pretty damn diverse.  Few asians, but alot of Hispanics and African Americans.   Its so wierd.  You got Crackerville ten miles away, and then next to it is A slice of Chicago, which strangely, Alot of the minorities come from Chicago.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Very mixed tbh. White English, Eastern Europeans, Asians (South & East), Black people. Er, everything.

Where I live in London, mostly White/South Asian. Increasing number of Eastern European people though. Meh, I'm not complaining. Most people are decent. If anything, it's mostly the White people that's causing all the trouble. Most of them are all the low-class Chav type. But generalising is for faggots. It's decent living here.

East and South London are the worst places though. East London = Full of Pakistani Asians, South London = Riddled with gun crime from the Black community. So much shit going on down there...

Well that's what I think. I don't spend much time in East/South London so I don't know much about it.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6410|Belgium
99% Caucasian over here.
Dragonclaw
+186|6303|Florida
100% Human Race
0% Alien Races
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina
Greensboro, NC  (Census 2000 figures)

55.49%  White
37.4%    Black
0.44%   Native American
2.84%   Asian
0.04%   Pacific Islander
2.08%   Other
1.71%   2 or more races

Because of the way that the Census Bureau measures Hispanics, they aren't included in the above figures.  They are measured separately, and the percentage includes people that are partially Hispanic as well.

4.35% Hispanic/Latino

However, NC has the 4th largest population of illegals in America, so this percentage could be significantly higher if illegals are included.

Also, the 2000 figures were based on a population total of 223,891 people, and supposedly, we had 240,955 people in 2006.

If these figures included the whole metropolitan area of Greensboro-High Point, then the population figures would be significantly higher and probably different in racial percentages.
RECONDO67
+60|6634|miami FL
I don't know the mix but Miami has everything in it.
you name it and we have it.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6528|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Got Turks, Morrocans, folkes from India, Suriname, Curacaue or however you spell it, Polish, St. Martin and a little bit of White Dutch people.
dc_involved
+13|6528

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

100% Human Race
0% Alien Races
Nice one +1 sir
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6379|Bromley, London

woo I am the the ethnic minority in my town I think. Probably like 90ish% white 10%other races. I am the 10% other races!!!
topthrill05
+125|6576|Rochester NY USA
LOL at the picture ATG. I would bet that at least 1/2 of them have no idea what "History" they are talking about. Just another pathetic excuse for being here illegally.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

topthrill05 wrote:

LOL at the picture ATG. I would bet that at least 1/2 of them have no idea what "History" they are talking about. Just another pathetic excuse for being here illegally.
lol half of them should be in Spain if they want to talk about homeland
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559

RECONDO67 wrote:

I don't know the mix but Miami has everything in it.
you name it and we have it.
How very American of you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard