acidkiller187
+123|6631
Well, I guess I would like too start off buy saying: WTF!!! IS GOING ON?!?!?

It seems that meeting the right person lately is a task deemed "in possible".. I'm am so confused it s not even funny

Met this girl right, hot as fcuke, and things went great for about a month or so... well, guess what? Turns out the ***** was a lesbian and just had a craving for some man meat. "CRAVING"... WTF!!! (And no... like an idiot I didn't even think too try get her and a friend for some three way action).

And now I'm with this girl who is playing me like a fkn harmonica... I'm telling you, this girl has got me by the ballz and i'm just taking it like a n00b idiot with no clue... Is this happening with a lot of people? and how the hell do you deal with crap like this? In high school it was easy, wam bang thank you mam every dang weekend and now that your getting older things arn't the same as it use too be...

Anyway, will type the rest of the crap when I get home and tell you more in detail wtf is really going on...

If you have any advice though in the mean time feel free too share...
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland
Yerrr it's because you're uber 1337 in ugly :]

STOP COMPLAINING

Go to a dating site :]
Sorry, but that's about as nice as I get.
Just so you know, my 18 year old step brother who is about 5"4' just asked out this SLAMMIN' hottie that works at McDonalds THROUGH THE FRIGGIN' DRIVE THROUGH! and she said yes. So, miracles do happen. Lol.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Funky_Finny wrote:

Yerrr it's because you're uber 1337 in ugly :]

STOP COMPLAINING

Go to a dating site :]
Sorry, but that's about as nice as I get.
Just so you know, my 18 year old step brother who is about 5"4' just asked out this SLAMMIN' hottie that works at McDonalds THROUGH THE FRIGGIN' DRIVE THROUGH! and she said yes. So, miracles do happen. Lol.
Well, a hottie in Scotland?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DoN_KiNgPiN69
+4|6462|Montreal, Quebec
no wonder ...she works at McD man what did you expect? a no?

customers are always right you know so she couldnt say no

Last edited by DoN_KiNgPiN69 (2007-07-27 14:37:04)

klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6587|Sweden
You think it's hard now? Wait until you pass the 30 :ies  And get the beer belly and stinky breath. By that time the best are taken and what's left wouldn't even a troll touch. Stop complaining. I would kill for some "meat craving lesbian nymfo" right now.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City

acidkiller187 wrote:

It seems that meeting the right person lately is a task deemed "in possible"..

Met this girl right, hot as fcuke,
Turns out the ***** was a lesbian and just had a craving for some man meat.

And now I'm with this girl who is playing me like a fkn harmonica...
I'm telling you, this girl has got me by the ballz and i'm just taking it like a n00b idiot with no clue...
In high school it was easy, wam bang thank you mam every dang weekend and now that your getting older things arn't the same as it use too be...
Let me take at stab at this... Your problems, may have something to do with your attitude toward "right person."

I mean, come on, seriously.... You start off talking about trying to meet the right person and then talk about how you actually want a meaningless "wam"...

Decide what you actually want before you decide there is no one out there that matches your description.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6710|Oklahoma City
P.S. I apologize if there are 2 replies... I posted once, but it showed 2. I deleted one and it deleted both. I posted again and it shows 2 again. Sorry about that...
agent146
+127|6387|Jesus Land aka Canada
that is why you play back....make em dance on string....its a on going battle of the sexes
samfink
+31|6556
you really need to get that double posting problem sorted. try only hitting the submit button once.
=n0s=Mykeee
Lock Up Your Daughters, The Scottish Have Arrived
+8|6282
Just keep trying mate - there r SOME normal women left
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6720|Scotland
Plenty more fish in the sea...

I know it's hard to believe, I'm finding it EXTREMELY hard to believe at this precise moment. That's life though, just live it. Be an extrovert for a while
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

acidkiller187 wrote:

It seems that meeting the right person lately is a task deemed "in possible".. I'm am so confused it s not even funny

Met this girl right, hot as fcuke, and things went great for about a month or so... well, guess what? Turns out the ***** was a lesbian and just had a craving for some man meat. "CRAVING"... WTF!!! (And no... like an idiot I didn't even think too try get her and a friend for some three way action).

And now I'm with this girl who is playing me like a fkn harmonica... I'm telling you, this girl has got me by the ballz and i'm just taking it like a n00b idiot with no clue... Is this happening with a lot of people? and how the hell do you deal with crap like this? In high school it was easy, wam bang thank you mam every dang weekend and now that your getting older things arn't the same as it use too be...

Anyway, will type the rest of the crap when I get home and tell you more in detail wtf is really going on...

If you have any advice though in the mean time feel free too share...
Well, Then you need to be the alpha male. Bring yourself higher then this whore your with now... You need to play HER for all shes worth. Make her realize that she isnt better then you. Then, when she has respect for you she may crave for your attention instead of taking advantage of it.
Make it clear to all new women you meet that you dont fuck around, then you wont attract so many bitches/whores/lesbians who just wanna take advantage of you... I fell for it many times.

Last edited by Mitch (2007-07-27 15:05:00)

15 more years! 15 more years!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

I am 25, and seriously dated only one girl and am pretty satisfied with her.

The key is, that while looks are important, looks don't make a relationship work.   The main reason I am dating her is because she saw me wearing a shirt with a logo on it from an obscure TV show that no one really knows, "Mr. Show".

When she pointed it out, It showed that we both had a few similiar interests.   Once we began talking, I realized that this girl had alot of similiar beliefs, ideas, and interests.   THAT is what's important.     Being hot and having sex isn't a relationship.

Shared philosophies, mutual respect, and enjoying the other person's presence (outside the bedroom) is what's really important.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6495|Sydney, Australia
Firstly, you have described 2 cases. This does not constitute a problem, especially not a recurring one. You have just bumped into some bad luck. There are over 3 billion women on this planet and you have experienced what 2 of those are like, this doesn't provide any conclusive evidence to back up your claim that there's something wrong with you.

Secondly, until you are truly prepared to commit to a relationship which you plan to maintain for the rest of your life, you'll never truly know what "the right person" means. Appearances are merely skin-deep, but the personality is all encompassing. You should review your criteria for judging women, and if you don't treat them like garbage, they won't treat you like garbage.

You have to be persistent. If you're unhappy, then she is probably not the right one for you. However, if you keep dating girls with appearances (and we all know that appearances come hand in hand with attitude) and finding that none of them are right for you, then maybe it's time to consider finding someone genuine.

Last edited by Vub (2007-07-28 20:55:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard