ATG
Banned
+5,233|6548|Global Command
Perhaps because I believe in an old Star Trek adage; the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

You forgot; Serge correctly pinned me as a liberal. I am just from the Truman school. Liberalism by heavy bombing baby.

Our governmnent is incapable of what I suggest.
Any change in Islam will come from the Muslim people. Not bombs.

That lesson was not lost on anybody in Iraq btw. I believe the whole point of iraq was to draw militants out into the open so that they could be killed, and to illumintae which governments of foreign nations were supporting terrorism.

Ya'll forget; Sadam was giving $25k to the families of suicide bombers that struck Israel.

As far as I'm concerned that is reason enough to blow the hell out of any nations leadership.

You will counter with the usual accusations that the US is a terrorist state too. Yawn.
Off to work I must go now.
jonsimon
+224|6514

ATG wrote:

Perhaps because I believe in an old Star Trek adage; the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

You forgot; Serge correctly pinned me as a liberal. I am just from the Truman school. Liberalism by heavy bombing baby.

That lesson was not lost on anybody in Iraq btw. I believe the whole point of iraq was to draw militants out into the open so that they could be killed, and to illumintae which governments of foreign nations were supporting terrorism.

Ya'll forget; Sadam was giving $25k to the families of suicide bombers that struck Israel.

As far as I'm concerned that is reason enough to blow the hell out of any nations leadership.

You will counter with the usual accusations that the US is a terrorist state too. Yawn.
Off to work I must go now.
Needs of the many, you say? That is why we've killed so many Iraqis? To stop the suicide bombers? Irony eludes you.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

jonsimon wrote:

That is why we've killed so many Iraqis?
We?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

Hopefully Iran destroys itself before we do.
David.P
Banned
+649|6293

stryyker wrote:

Hopefully Iran destroys itself before we do.
We can only hope.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6569|CH/BR - in UK

sergeriver wrote:

If Hitler wasn't an idiot he wouldn't have invaded Russia.  And I didn't mean you were anti-semite.  Sorry.
Well, everything except that and the mass murder he condoned was pretty smart. He managed to get Germany's economy going well. He managed to cause an uproar by paying the right people to do things to make the German citizens weaker (scared, in need of strong leadership). Many of the terrorist attacks were organized or influenced by him, and they led to his election, which then led to Germany's prosperity.
I'm not justifying the killing of Jews, I'm just saying that Hitler's intelligence is underrated. He was a madman, I agree, but not a stupid madman.

Back to the ontopic:
I do not believe that the Iranian has the full support of the citizens. I think they do not want more violence, and thus do not want to rebel against the system. I think they just want to live their lives, like so many other people out there, and thus won't do anything against their government. If you were born into a rather dictator-like regime in the USA, you would not try to throw over the system. Some might move, but then, that is so in Iran too.

-konfusion
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6217
Stop being afraid of Islam.. its just a religion
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6690|UK

ATG wrote:

You forget the US gives $3 Billion to Israel government to spend on bombs and tanks which are use to strike at Palestnians.

As far as terrorists are concerned that is reason enough to target Americans and dance in the streets when buildings are felled.

(ugh i've used a fools logic, sorry brain)
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
David.P
Banned
+649|6293

m3thod wrote:

ATG wrote:

You forget the US gives $3 Billion to Israel government to spend on bombs and tanks which are use to strike at Palestnians.

As far as terrorists are concerned that is reason enough to target Americans and dance in the streets when buildings are felled.

Theres a difference between defense spending and what your saying.

So you support the slaughter of innocent people?

(Btw your friend Ikarti tried to fuck with me on PR forums and RH ghosttown, Next time come after me personally and dont send your minions they'll never win)
nlsme
+48|6434|new york
But, Iranian Jews live happily ever after in Iran.
nlsme
+48|6434|new york

konfusion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

If Hitler wasn't an idiot he wouldn't have invaded Russia.  And I didn't mean you were anti-semite.  Sorry.
Well, everything except that and the mass murder he condoned was pretty smart. He managed to get Germany's economy going well. He managed to cause an uproar by paying the right people to do things to make the German citizens weaker (scared, in need of strong leadership). Many of the terrorist attacks were organized or influenced by him, and they led to his election, which then led to Germany's prosperity.
I'm not justifying the killing of Jews, I'm just saying that Hitler's intelligence is underrated. He was a madman, I agree, but not a stupid madman.

Back to the ontopic:
I do not believe that the Iranian has the full support of the citizens. I think they do not want more violence, and thus do not want to rebel against the system. I think they just want to live their lives, like so many other people out there, and thus won't do anything against their government. If you were born into a rather dictator-like regime in the USA, you would not try to throw over the system. Some might move, but then, that is so in Iran too.

-konfusion
Sure Americans would overthrow a dictatorship in America. The second amendment was written just for that.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6569|CH/BR - in UK

nlsme wrote:

Sure Americans would overthrow a dictatorship in America. The second amendment was written just for that.
Yeah, sure, peace loving and all...

-konfusion
nlsme
+48|6434|new york

konfusion wrote:

nlsme wrote:

Yeah, sure, peace loving and all...

-konfusion
Is that seriously an argument?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6548|Global Command

m3thod wrote:

ATG wrote:

Heh...hehe.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6690|UK

David.P wrote:

m3thod wrote:

ATG wrote:

Theres a difference between defense spending and what your saying.

So you support the slaughter of innocent people?

(Btw your friend Ikarti tried to fuck with me on PR forums and RH ghosttown, Next time come after me personally and dont send your minions they'll never win)
I see no difference and more importantly the neither do the crazy ones.  Unless you can show me the light?

Defence Spending? hahaha! good one.  Try forced implementation of apartheid policies using military suppression.

I'll ignore that second sentence because, well it's you.

BTW you'll find ikarti lurks in these forums and what he does is up to him.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6242|Escea

jonsimon wrote:

That is why we've killed so many Iraqis?
As far I remember it was other Iraqis and foreign fighters killing Iraqis, not us, or did i miss something?

Perhaps we killed them all using this 'nuke' eh?

elstonieo
Oil 4 Euros not $$$
+20|6357|EsSeX

ATG wrote:

Los Angeles Times wrote:

BAGHDAD — Although Bush administration officials have frequently lashed out at Syria and Iran, accusing it of helping insurgents and militias here, the largest number of foreign fighters and suicide bombers in Iraq come from a third neighbor, Saudi Arabia, according to a senior U.S. military officer and Iraqi lawmakers.

About 45% of all foreign militants targeting U.S. troops and Iraqi civilians and security forces are from Saudi Arabia; 15% are from Syria and Lebanon; and 10% are from North Africa, according to official U.S. military figures made available to The Times by the senior officer. Nearly half of the 135 foreigners in U.S. detention facilities in Iraq are Saudis, he said.
so we are not going to attack Saudi Arabia then
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

elstonieo wrote:

Why do people keep saying this?  So they are from there...so what?  Where did they train?  Where do they currently live?  Are they launching operations from Saudi?
elstonieo
Oil 4 Euros not $$$
+20|6357|EsSeX

usmarine2005 wrote:

elstonieo wrote:

Why do people keep saying this?  So they are from there...so what?  Where did they train?
yeah but isnt that the point did they train in saudi, did they train in Oman, we cant prove it yet when it comes to Syria or Iran we are told it is FACT.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

elstonieo wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

elstonieo wrote:

Why do people keep saying this?  So they are from there...so what?  Where did they train?
yeah but isnt that the point did they train in saudi, did they train in Oman, we cant prove it yet when it comes to Syria or Iran we are told it is FACT.
I would guess Pakistan or Afghanistan.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6242|Escea

elstonieo wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

elstonieo wrote:

Several caught in Iraq have been proved to be Iranians.
David.P
Banned
+649|6293

m3thod wrote:

I see no difference and more importantly the neither do the crazy ones.  Unless you can show me the light?

Defence Spending? hahaha! good one.  Try forced implementation of apartheid policies using military suppression.

I'll ignore that second sentence because, well it's you.

BTW you'll find ikarti lurks in these forums and what he does is up to him.
1. Thats because your too blindsighted by your hatred.

2. So you'd rather have 100 palestinian suicide bombings a day against civilains then 1 israeli surgical strike against those that build the bombs?

3. He's your minion and he failed. Next time do it yourself.

Bullshit he came after me telling me that you owned me. I guess now that he failed you've disposed of him? Just like Dr.Evil.

Last edited by David.P (2007-07-25 15:11:12)

DeathBecomesYu
+171|6198

elstonieo wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

elstonieo wrote:

It does matter because people keep bringing this up trying to paint the leadership of Saudi Arabia as responsible for this. Al-qaida purposely recruits Saudis for the sole fact that they want a division between the United States government and the Saudi leadership. The Saudi government is NOT training, arming or supporting individual Saudis who choose to go and fight in Iraq. In fact, the Saudi Arabian government is a target of Al-qaida. AQ wants nothing less than for the Saudi government to fall.

I am getting tired of people trying to now insert the Saudi government as a supporter of terrorists...they are not. Is the Saudi government free from corruption and problems...of course not..but they are not supporting terrorists. Now, it is a fact that there have been Iranian agents and Kuuds forces caught in Iraq...the Kuuds are supported by the Iranian government and Syria....I won't say it is a fact but if you look at the most recent dealings between Iran and Syria....they are definitely in bed together. Syria also is trying to play a role in the outcome of Iraq and does support terrorism.

People need to remember to differentiate between terrorists, where they are from and what governments support them. Just because a higher number of foreign fighters are from Saudi Arabia does not automatically mean the the government of Saudi is responsible....far from it. Why would terrorists be targeting the Saudi government if the Saudi government is supporting terrorism....doesn't make sense, attacking a partner in crime?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6242|Escea

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

elstonieo wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

It does matter because people keep bringing this up trying to paint the leadership of Saudi Arabia as responsible for this. Al-qaida purposely recruits Saudis for the sole fact that they want a division between the United States government and the Saudi leadership. The Saudi government is NOT training, arming or supporting individual Saudis who choose to go and fight in Iraq. In fact, the Saudi Arabian government is a target of Al-qaida. AQ wants nothing less than for the Saudi government to fall.

I am getting tired of people trying to now insert the Saudi government as a supporter of terrorists...they are not. Is the Saudi government free from corruption and problems...of course not..but they are not supporting terrorists. Now, it is a fact that there have been Iranian agents and Kuuds forces caught in Iraq...the Kuuds are supported by the Iranian government and Syria....I won't say it is a fact but if you look at the most recent dealings between Iran and Syria....they are definitely in bed together. Syria also is trying to play a role in the outcome of Iraq and does support terrorism.

People need to remember to differentiate between terrorists, where they are from and what governments support them. Just because a higher number of foreign fighters are from Saudi Arabia does not automatically mean the the government of Saudi is responsible....far from it. Why would terrorists be targeting the Saudi government if the Saudi government is supporting terrorism....doesn't make sense, attacking a partner in crime?
Saudi Arabia has some pretty good counter-terror squads that cross train with ours if I'm not mistaken, plus the Saudi governement is as you say and enemy of Al Qaida, simply cos the Saudi government does basically everything against Al Qaida's ideas.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6574

David.P wrote:

So you're saying those people deserved to be killed? They still gave into terror,They showed the terrorists they were easily influenced, Also did it stop any more attacks from happening? Uh No. I'm not against democracy just pussy's bending over(Kinda like they do in Hippie infested San Francisco)
How on God's green earth can you read my post and come up with the ludicrous suggestion that 'those people deserved to be killed'? Christ on a fucking bicycle this forum gets stranger every day! Not that the Spanish did anything as a direct consequence of the Madrid bombings I can happily inform you that NO further Islamic extremist attacks have occurred on Spanish soil.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard