bob-brainiac
+6|6728|belgium
hi i am looking for some good servers. well i am looking for good players on good servers. lately i cant find good players that work together.
lots of servers where nobody wants to be commander when it is allowed. (stupid idiots)
so please some ip's where there are good players that like to play in a team.
very important no bunny hopping servers i get crazy of all the stupid bunny hoppers i come across.
i also am looking for a clan maybe. if i find a good one (lol).

i would thank you very much if someone could help me.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6237|Turkey
i dont think u wont be able to find a server w/o bunnyhopping
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6145|My mummys tummy
bunny hoppin = skillz
0akleaves
+183|6630|Newcastle UK
I hate people like you, the only reason you dont like bunny hoppers is that you cant hit them, ffs its not a real life people will jump around if it stops them being head shotted by a sniper.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6268|Spacetime
Lowest ping servers.
ApolloRex69
+2|6152|Gardendale, Alabama
Bunny-Hopping is a legitimate tactic and I wouldn't knock anyone for doing something the prevents them from being shot, but I wish the game designers had made leaping more realistic in BF2. What seems normal in Quake or Unreal Tournament seems totally out of place in a reality-based game like BF2, IMHO...
bob-brainiac
+6|6728|belgium
you hate people like me. OK that's you choice. hey come jump sometimes in front of me lets see how long you will be jumping.
bunny hopping is a skill, please don't make me laugh.
those that bunny hop don't have skills so they have to jump not to get killed. correct me if i am wrong?
i know about the servers everywhere they hop en hop. but when you are in a good squad that doesn't Mather, they still die every time then.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6237|Turkey

bob-brainiac wrote:

you hate people like me. OK that's you choice. hey come jump sometimes in front of me lets see how long you will be jumping.
those that bunny hop don't have skills so they have to jump not to get killed. correct me if i am wrong?
i know about the servers everywhere they hop en hop. but when you are in a good squad that doesn't Mather, they still die every time then.
bunnyhoppin need skillz , u pressin all that buttons with a good combination
bob-brainiac
+6|6728|belgium

ApolloRex69 wrote:

Bunny-Hopping is a legitimate tactic and I wouldn't knock anyone for doing something the prevents them from being shot, but I wish the game designers had made leaping more realistic in BF2. What seems normal in Quake or Unreal Tournament seems totally out of place in a reality-based game like BF2, IMHO...
like you said. jumping is necessary in a game but like they are hopping in bf2 it is so stupid. it should be one hop and then a delay before you can hop again.
bob-brainiac
+6|6728|belgium

_1_MAN-ARMY.17 wrote:

bob-brainiac wrote:

barhopping need skillz , u pressin all that buttons with a good combination
please i find that stupid instead of training to press al the buttons correct they should learn to shoot.
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6145|My mummys tummy

bob-brainiac wrote:

ApolloRex69 wrote:

like you said. jumping is necessary in a game but like they are hopping in bf2 it is so stupid. it should be one hop and then a delay before you can hop again.
so that have time to line up a headshot with ur faggot ass sniper from 300m away cuz u sux at close quarters?
bob-brainiac
+6|6728|belgium
you can still move but not jump. and please before you judge someone fight him first. i don't always play sniper. i play elite and medic to. and i am good at it to. if i say so myself.
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6145|My mummys tummy

bob-brainiac wrote:

you can still move but not jump. and please before you judge someone fight him first. i don't always play sniper. i play elite and medic to. and i am good at it to. if i say so myself.
elite?
ApolloRex69
+2|6152|Gardendale, Alabama

Samtheman53.000001 wrote:

bob-brainiac wrote:

ApolloRex69 wrote:

so that have time to line up a headshot with ur faggot ass sniper from 300m away cuz u sux at close quarters?
Isn't that what "faggot ass" snipers are supposed to do?
bob-brainiac
+6|6728|belgium
by elite i meant special forces.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6413

bob-brainiac wrote:

by elite i meant special forces.
Ever played Quake?

Okay to respond to your question. I'd just buddy up with some people you may know and get in a squad and begin teamworking at least that's the way I play. I just get in the chopper with some e-buddy's and r0xxor the chopperz or jetz.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6470|The Twilight Zone

bob-brainiac wrote:

very important no bunny hopping servers i get crazy of all the stupid bunny hoppers i come across.
i also am looking for a clan maybe. if i find a good one (lol).

i would thank you very much if someone could help me.
best players bunnyhop
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6342|England

.Sup wrote:

best players bunnyhop
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6612

ShadowStalker_fx wrote:

.Sup wrote:

best players bunnyhop
True.
bob-brainiac
+6|6728|belgium

ShadowStalker_fx wrote:

.Sup wrote:

best players bunnyhop
i now all those with high scores jump like crazy. today i played a server and they jumped enormously much, but still i got 60 kills and only 7 times dead. so jumping does not help if you are jumping against a good shooter. but still it is annoying, but it Will never disappear. so i have made it a challenge, if i see one jumping he is mine.
a new challenge in bf2 kill the jumpers first. lol 
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6306|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

ShadowStalker_fx wrote:

.Sup wrote:

best players bunnyhop
True.
Especially with pump shottys.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
bullit