MikeBlades
+8|6794|Battlefield in australia
i always here about people bitching and complaining here at bf2s.com about how noobs ruin the game with their inexpierence or vice versa about how high up players are too hard to play against.....

would it be possible to make some servers only accessible to to certain ranks i.e. private to SGT. and sgt and above.  that way the expert player would be more challenged with only skilled players on their server and new players would not get owned the whole game and actually enjoy playing insted of always looking at the 15 sec count down timer.

just a thought
Rakasan
+7|6877|California, USA
how about when ppl (higher ranking) create new accounts?
Hyper
Banned
+154|6791
then they forfiet the right to play on those servers?
MikeBlades
+8|6794|Battlefield in australia
i love killing noobs, just like the rest of you, but if this game is going to continue, EA and Dice need people to buy the game.

now if your new to the game and you constantly get killed by someone / a few people who have been playing forever, your not really going to like the game cause you cant really "get into it" and you will tell all your mates it sucks....next thhing you know, no-one is buying the game and EA and Dice focus on something else and we ALL end up with memories of "how we USED to play BF2"

vearious ranked servers would really help
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6769|Australia
well, actually, i see many high ranked people who n00b tube, I would also call that inexperience wouldnt i?

Last edited by -_{MoW}_-Assasin (2005-12-20 17:02:37)

(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6796
Skills won't come with rank.
If you have a high rank it could mean three things:
1. You are skilled and can play good.
2. You are not too skilled, but you have played a lot.
3. You are a spawncamping,baseraping,stat-padding idiot.

Those, who are in number 2 are in majority I think.
The problem wont be solved if the players were divided up by ranks...
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6861

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard