AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

http://bf2s.com/player/69286603/

This guy has a 310 kill streak, fav victim is Geisha93(FIN) at 255. And you only suspected he was cheating?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
VaLzbeStoNeD
+17|6137
That's why this bastard owned me so hard... good job guys.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6301

VaLzbeStoNeD wrote:

That's why this bastard owned me so hard... good job guys.
no you jsut suck even if he wasnt hacking youd get owned
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6679|Middle of nowhere

TheAussieReaper wrote:

This guy has a 310 kill streak, fav victim is Geisha93(FIN) at 255. And you only suspected he was cheating?
lol, i was wondering the same thing

Edit: although, you could get that just through padding, and padding isn't hacking

Last edited by genius_man16 (2007-07-15 18:14:59)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

ProteinRage wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

he doesn't have his account anymore, i cant think of any way better to get him.
Make his account info public.
nah, we got it taken care of. Endless hours of warlord parachute afk spawning is soon to come with a healthy 300 death streak
I keep scrolling down this thread, laughing more and more!  havent even seen the video yet. Classic! Just Classic.

ShadowFoX wrote:

Whats the point though since he doesnt have the account anymore?
Because they can, pure and simple. Do you have access to anyone else's account? No im guessing, because you don't know anyone thats as a big dumb ass as that kid playboy77

Ive got some karma to give out, this is freaking hilarious!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

genius_man16 wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Edit: although, you could get that just through padding, and padding isn't hacking
Yeah, and clearly a Best Round score of 1,220 just makes him a leet player who'd be great in any clan...

Seriously, letting someone like that into a clan (who clearly stat pads) and then be shocked to learn he is a hacker?

Well done on busting him, but you should've seen it coming.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
no way.. i was in the 187 clan (well kinda i just wore the tags because they wanted me to). it was a pretty cool clan and i never knew anybody hacked. mostly because i was the best and im totaly legit o.O.  i also remember playboy, he want good at all so im suprised he hacked must have played with him before he turned to the dark side.

EDIT: the 187 clan and 187ic clan are different.. i think...

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2007-07-15 18:21:38)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

TheAussieReaper wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Yeah, and clearly a Best Round score of 1,220 just makes him a leet player who'd be great in any clan...

Seriously, letting someone like that into a clan (who clearly stat pads) and then be shocked to learn he is a hacker?

this is true

well, doesn't |TOP| pad all the time anyway? idk, maybe it's just common and they didn't figure? although you're right that they shouldn't be surprised, especially if there were people wary from da beginning
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6752|the middle of nowhere

David.Podedworny wrote:

Ronin that was awesome!
His name is Patton.

Lol, Butler: "It's ALL LIES!"
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6524|the Netherlands
the misfortune ... me setting my eyes on some kids video of him (or her) cheating !! D'oh !

i had such fun commanding 7 or 8 rounds today ... seeing this make me puke
BlackKoala
+215|6326

genius_man16 wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

this is true

well, doesn't |TOP| pad all the time anyway? idk, maybe it's just common and they didn't figure? although you're right that they shouldn't be surprised, especially if there were people wary from da beginning
Or maybe we just don't look at the stats of the potential recruits?
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6624|EU

great, just great!
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Darkhelmet wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Ronin that was awesome!
His name is Patton.

Lol, Butler: "It's ALL LIES!"
Whatever it is that was awesome what they did.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

BlackKoala wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

this is true

Or maybe we just don't look at the stats of the potential recruits?
that's dumb, no offence... but it is

I'm Jamesey wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

this is true

Are you guys serious?

It's top who padded the messed up scores on his account
wait...i thought he was the one getting raped? not... er.. raping i guess

Last edited by genius_man16 (2007-07-15 18:42:39)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

genius_man16 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

this is true

Are you guys serious?

It's top who padded the messed up scores on his account
i thought he was the one getting raped? not... er.. raping i guess
Nevermind, read victims/enemies the wrong way round
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
i don't think so, he has a 310 kill streak + a fav victim of 255

that's weird, lol
simmy.uk
+117|6439
I think i owned playboy with the gl afew times
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01
well, u guys showed him by kidnapping his account....
but wait, wasn't that a form of stat padding by you guys?
all those 'kills', 'revives'? legit points gained by yourselves? dozens for each of you if not mistaken?
made for some easy points, no?
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON
Very nice job.

Kudos to TOP once again.
Alpha as fuck.
BlackKoala
+215|6326

tthf wrote:

all those 'kills', 'revives'? legit points gained by yourselves? dozens for each of you if not mistaken?
Yes they are very legit.

In fact, the points gained from this experience are actually worth more to your stats than normal points.
|SI|LeadPois0n
+0|6154
haha dude got his shit pushed in
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01

BlackKoala wrote:

tthf wrote:

Yes they are very legit.

In fact, the points gained from this experience are actually worth more to your stats than normal points.
ok, lol
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6457|the guy in the hind on gator
ha i always knew that bitch was hacking, all this time i was playing with him he told me his buddy was second best in infantry and he taught him all the tactics and shit. fuck that bitch. i hope he joins on his new account and watches his playboy account guy idling in the parachute
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6710

LT.Victim wrote:

|187| is not a hacking clan.. Its a clan for 1.03.. Basically anyone whos not a noob on 1.03 has been invited into the clan.. I'm pretty sure it was even created by a former TOP clanmate..

While some of the members may have hacked, like any other clan.. They do not support hackers..

|187| =/= 187ci

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/ … ailure.png

I was in 187 and I have never hacked.. Check my PB History...

I was there when they started to clan, and I told them they shouldn't use the clan tag 187 because some people may have gotten them confused with the hacking organization 187.. but they used it anyways..
lolz that playboy always either liked me to hated me in 1.03 from pwning him

and lolz @ that 1.03 187 clan thing... that hostility guy was in top for like a week or something(he said) and left because he didnt know anyone to make 187 and tried to recruit me for months
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

I know what happens.  You get money for being cool.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard