(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX
Click Here -->That's right Hardcore BF2 fans, PR version 0.6 is now available to torrent. Regular download links will be posted tomorrow. Servers are coming online, as well!

See you on the New Battlefields, 2!

In case you missed the promo video...

PLEASE REMEMBER TO READ THE CHANGE LOG ABOUT THE NEW FEATURES AND GAME PLAY!

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2007-07-15 16:04:17)

The_Mac
+96|6227
Wow, that looks awesome, thanks for the headsup. Looks like they changed the British models (?) they look better and more hi res and less like "placeholder" models.
weasel_thingo
+74|6328
ill get it tomorow when there are direct links.... 8kbs for me now

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-07-15 15:42:26)

David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Yes!
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX
Thats the funny thing about torrents. I getting peers from Germany, Norway, Sweden, Australia, Canada but mostly USA. I'm getting over 235/Kbps
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

Im in Bosnia till 18th august

No 0.6 for me yet
nonexistentusmc
+26|6446|Queens, NYC
I never see that much action when I play PR. But I love how everything sounds. I always play this game on high volume, scares the shit out of me more.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

PR wrote:

***** If you are a news site PLEASE do not make this announcement, this is a "soft launch" of PR v0.6 via .torrent only. Official launch will come tomorrow *****

that also means no spamming it on other site forms ppl, only for this site, and these forms for the moment
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX

fatherted13 wrote:

PR wrote:

***** If you are a news site PLEASE do not make this announcement, this is a "soft launch" of PR v0.6 via .torrent only. Official launch will come tomorrow *****

that also means no spamming it on other site forms ppl, only for this site, and these forms for the moment
SO I sent the Lead Developer a PM and asked about this and his reply was...

[R-DEV wrote:

eggman]not a big deal, we just want to do this quitely until we get the final morrors and such in place.
So yeah its ok that I made this post. Thanks for being a middle school girl telling on me.
The_Mac
+96|6227
His name isn't farthead for nothing.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
If you guys think this release is good, just wait till 0.7. It's going to be fucking amazing. I've been playing the 0.6 beta since it started and from the video it looks like some stuff was changed for the better. The reason we didn't see much of the US in the video is because they are getting all their new stuff if 0.7 as well as the British getting the Challenger 2. Btw if you like night maps you MUST try Bi Ming. It is a super detailed night map, fucking pitch black, like u cant see 10m in front of you w/o night vision, and it's fucking huge, probably bigger than any vanilla bf2 map. And there is detail from corner to corner. Also Kashan Desert, one of the maps in 0.6 is 17 sq km. It's brilliant.

The_Mac wrote:

Shut up Mac, you're out of your element.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-07-15 22:28:28)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Downloading now! The problem is, everyone is leeching and hardly anyone is seeding. Bah! I hate leechers.

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-07-16 02:23:49)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

The_Mac wrote:

The noobs get more and more original everyday
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

Yay!!!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

PR wrote:

SO I sent the Lead Developer a PM and asked about this and his reply was...

[R-DEV wrote:

eggman]not a big deal, we just want to do this quitely until we get the final morrors and such in place.
So yeah its ok that I made this post. Thanks for being a middle school girl telling on me.
Easy tiger, put the handbag away
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Wow! Looks like there are some really good seeders now. I am getting over a constant 350kb/s! I have done 55.3% and the ETA of completion is just 38 minutes.
PuN!sHer
+18|6560
looks pretty good, looking forward to play it!
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria
This is ridiculous, my torrent is UPLOADING faster than it is DOWNLOADING!

seriously avg of about 60Kb/100Kb
OmniDeath
~
+726|6645

can't wait to play it. going to download now.
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6534|Cardiff
weeee!  i just stuck a new k/b on so i can prone without having to slam my k/b to death too.

although i did just notice that the main PR news/front page is down, im guessing there sorting out the news change atm

cant wait! its got a new 17km map on it as well has'nt it?
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney
I think i can officially say:

Win.

Last edited by Ashlite (2007-07-16 06:38:50)

Marine_fighter77
+20|6357
Im only going an average of 34-50 MAX . Anyone know where the host is located? or how I can DL faster?
..::EDIT::.. Sweet , My rate was just hitting 80kb/s

Last edited by Marine_fighter77 (2007-07-16 06:44:53)

Zodiaccup
+42|6547

Marine_fighter77 wrote:

Im only going an average of 34-50 MAX . Anyone know where the host is located? or how I can DL faster?
The Host? If you're downloading from the same source like me, it's a torrent. So the "hosts" are all over the world.

Last edited by Zodiaccup (2007-07-16 06:48:19)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Zodiaccup wrote:

Marine_fighter77 wrote:

The Host? If you're downloading from the same source like me, it's a torrent. So the "hosts" are all over the world.
Ill wait for a regualr style D/L option to become avaliable i think, i get up to 900kb/s using DAP that way.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6744|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
The Insurgency game mode is made of win - looking forward to some new insurgency maps..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard