Poll

Have you ever actually keen kicked for a valid reason?

Yep, I admit it68%68% - 212
No.... of course not ;-)7%7% - 24
No. I have been a victim of bad admins23%23% - 73
Total: 309
Shakez
+39|6171
I've been banned for "Killing the admin"
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6290|Pacific NW, USA

SamFisher199 wrote:

Yes, but 9 out of 10 times its just becuz its a lame admin
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida
Hahahaha back when i owned a server with this guy, if we didn't like someone or they pissed us off, we would ban them "to make room for admin/member"
15 more years! 15 more years!
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6696|UK

weerdfoo1 wrote:

Zubakov wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

yes c4ing a fully loaded bh (tk)
I'll give you five dollars if you do it again.
Same here.
lolk
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6650|Washington DC

I have 17 kicks at last check, and I believe most are legit - 1 for killing an admin in the main base (no main base killing), 1 for spawn killing with a tank on Karkand (MoonGamers server evidently doesn't allow this), and probably 12 were auto-kicks for exceeding the idle time (I sometimes get distracted by RL and need to go take care of something).

The only undeserved kicks I got were when I was going for my expert explosives with claymores on the "anything goes - it is war" Teabaggers server ... I guess I clayed one of the admins a few too many times, and he got pissed at me. 
l41e
+677|6649

I definitely deserved getting kicked to "make room for an admin" before the game had even started. (pre-one-of-the-patches, so there were less than 10 people)

(on a 64-player server)
[Fearliss|Leader]
C++ Coder And Hexer
+2|6202
Yes i admit i have been kicked due to glitching (i dont believe i should have as the game had not yet started...we need one more player.
But other times i have gotten kicked for stupid reasons like...(Entering Clan ATTOE's SERVER...ADMINS DECISION)
Slickfish
+24|6624
I've been kicked for high ping afew times, kicked for messing about when people annoy me.

If im having a bad round and someone pushes me, by a stupid TK punish etc, I do sometimes act a tw*t trying to fuck their game for for 5-10min.  Tk's, giving their position away etc, dont do it every time I save it for the most special case's, proper numpty's.

I dont think there's many people who can say they haven't TK on purpose at some point.

Last edited by Slickfish (2007-07-17 09:07:52)

Haley11thACR
+1|6172
I got kicked for no reason....All I did was throw a grenade between four friendlies on the carrier waiting for a chopper, I killed them all. They had no sense of humor, BANNED, lol.
TGMaverick
+16|6231
One time I got kicked for "attacking an uncap" even though the server rules allowed a spec op to blow up commander assets.  I blew up the assets, and as I was leaving, an enemy spawned and engaged me.  I wound up killing him, and then he kicked me for attacking in the uncap.  Friggen 12 year olds.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6528|So Cal
I almost got kicked last night for playing on a server, that randomizes the teams after each round, and i get yelled at cause I was USMC twice in a row.... that's my 'almost' story.
McBobb
+0|6203
ye, got kicked for ramming a tank with a plane, after flying for 5min or so with no ammo i got the idea to get 1 more kill before leaving the air, and it was a perfect ramkill,hehe. And a bann
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6413|da ville, va
My list is too long for what I deserved and not as long for what I didn't
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6696|UK
Drakaji
+3|6148|Albuquerque, NM
I've only been kicked for being idle and once for too many force tks (honestly a line of 4 people in front of a jet is just retarded)
Once or twice I've had a high ping too.

Edit: Oh yes, and on ]ESF[ last night I was kicked for Uncap Camping (I ran through the front line with a knife and died/revived 3 times via medic, got a nice 6 kill knife streak though)

Last edited by Drakaji (2007-07-17 11:35:43)

icecreamgod
+13|6166
yeah so some lame excuse for kicking me from a server was "STOP TKING YOU ASSHAT!" pfff wtf is TKING?!?!! are ya kidding me? i was just shooting the guy because he looked like a good guy to shoot at the time. what kind of lame thing is TKING? calling me asshat, fuck that guy, all i was doing was adding some extra fire power (c4) to jets i couldn't get in. way i see it was i was helping them become kamikaze jet fighters!!!!

PUTTING HAIR ON BALLS SINCE 2007!
DAN5:14
+3|6135
yes, for a good reason too!

I joined a Ghost Town server halfway through a game and saw that the Russian team was stealing our SAS tanks and APCs, so like a good engineer I kept putting AT mines under the vehicles every time they spawned, not realizing (until after I got kicked) that team kill was active for AT/claymores.  I was getting more SAS kills that the Russians.  That wasn't exactly one of my shining moments in BF2 history.  teh noob FTW!
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273
24 kickz

2-3=Saying wassup in sbx addicted server,and pb counted it as ASS,kept doing it though lol
5-6=pwnin
1=M95 a j10 whore (he got really pissed,the reason was: raping the airfield in wake)
8=tking spree
8=Random reasons,propably bcuz i swear too much
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

LT.Victim wrote:

I've been banned for "high ping" before
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270

DAN5:14 wrote:

yes, for a good reason too!

I joined a Ghost Town server halfway through a game and saw that the Russian team was stealing our SAS tanks and APCs, so like a good engineer I kept putting AT mines under the vehicles every time they spawned, not realizing (until after I got kicked) that team kill was active for AT/claymores.  I was getting more SAS kills that the Russians.  That wasn't exactly one of my shining moments in BF2 history.  teh noob FTW!
I've had that problem. It does it on servers with FF=Off for mines too. As soon as a vehcle spawns, any AT mines beneath it go off, killing anyone waiting for the vehicle but not damaging the vehicle.

I've killed myself like this several times, and team mates more than several times. I've learned my lesson now though.
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6836|Arizona
Most of them have been kicks because of loss of connection. Others are just returning the TK favor when someone decideds to run over me 5 times in a row and doesn't get kicked for it, but I do for the ONE that's in retaliation.

Last edited by {DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg (2007-07-17 15:29:38)

FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6556|Behind you, with a knife
Yeah sure
Ah, Cartillery was heck of a fun
updawg
+4|6500|Texas
Most of my kicks came from the UTAC Euro/Armored Fury server.  I didn't like that server much, but it was the only one that had Euro Forces for a while.  It was usually something stupid.

Back when mines could team kill and you could cap flags from a vehicle, I was in a Black Hawk with my squad and threw down a mine while we were hovering above the flag.  The pilot touched the ground and I got five team kills.  Then I got kicked.

Twice I was kicked for ramming helicopters in the jet (accident) and don't remember what happened the other times.

Last edited by updawg (2007-07-17 15:36:45)

Panther0071
+5|6222
who hasnt been kick for a stupid reason, i dont think i never seen it. most admin will kick you when you owned they ass.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6337
running ppl over in the DPV on the run way(bad guys)

same server  caped air field. it said  cannot cap attack  or inter air field. o well

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard