nizariviper
+2|6145
Yes hi
i love BF2 and playing it im not that good but i try,What im sick of is going in to play a game and some cock has a hack and thinks he is so good cause he is killing every1.Well thats fucked p i thought there wasnt any hacks allowd and if u need to hack u shouldn't be playing at all you fucking loosers.SOMETHING must be done about it cause there is no point in playing.
Y cant ppl have a fair fight these days the only person u look good to is yourself in your own mind so grow up u fucking babies

STOP FUCKING HACKING GET A FUCKING LIFE
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6462|the guy in the hind on gator
orlynow
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6348|Atlanta, Georgia
ya rly
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6515|Minnesota eh
Not many people actually hack....you must just suck
bf2gammer
+14|6226
hackers cant be stopped... it is a windows program there are always leaks somewhere but if there is a hacker in a server just go to a different one. no need to stop playing and whining that there are too many hackers... i do agree tho
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6655
youd be surprised at the amount of skill people have.

i suggest that you get better at the game before calling people out.
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6171|California
hackers piss me off to, but commander hax make me lmfao
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6645|Montreal, Qc, Canada

NeXuS4909 wrote:

ya rly
QFT
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6489|P-way, NJ
Whats your account name??

Everyone hacks!!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6569|British Columbia, Canada
WTF god dam Hackers are everywhere  man.. I mean Like I run out in the middle of the street in Karkand and try putting my claymores down but then like some hacker comes along and BOOM I'm dead.. Like wtf? He can't kill me cause like I'm a sniper and my suit blends into the road!!!1!

and then i try and chuck a nade at some guy thats like 2 feet away from me and he kills me with an AK, i mean like, that gun sucks.. maybe if it was a G36E then I wouldn't care, but the AK sucks, nobody can hit ANYTHING with that gun, it sucks...

Some guy had hacks and he shock paddled me when i was placing my claymores down, he like jumped right over them and killed me, then he tea-bagged me, GOD DAM PIECE OF SHIT HACKERS ALWAYS TEABAG ME TOO, LIKE WTF IS THEIR DEAL?!?! I'M JUST TRYING TO PLAY A WAR GAME AND I KEEP GETTING KILLED ALL THE TIME?!?! THATS NO FUN!!!!!1!!       /sarcasm
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6489|P-way, NJ
It just pisses me off when your sniper and some people don't understand that..

Kyle how do you 1 shoot people, its called a fucking sniper retard
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6438|Washington State, USA

LT.Victim wrote:

WTF god dam Hackers are everywhere  man.. I mean Like I run out in the middle of the street in Karkand and try putting my claymores down but then like some hacker comes along and BOOM I'm dead.. Like wtf? He can't kill me cause like I'm a sniper and my suit blends into the road!!!1!

and then i try and chuck a nade at some guy thats like 2 feet away from me and he kills me with an AK, i mean like, that gun sucks.. maybe if it was a G36E then I wouldn't care, but the AK sucks, nobody can hit ANYTHING with that gun, it sucks...

Some guy had hacks and he shock paddled me when i was placing my claymores down, he like jumped right over them and killed me, then he tea-bagged me, GOD DAM PIECE OF SHIT HACKERS ALWAYS TEABAG ME TOO, LIKE WTF IS THEIR DEAL?!?! I'M JUST TRYING TO PLAY A WAR GAME AND I KEEP GETTING KILLED ALL THE TIME?!?! THATS NO FUN!!!!!1!!       /sarcasm
wow that post wreaks of /win
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California
Hacks are for real men.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6460|USA
Everyone hacks but you, obviously.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6544|Internetfitlerland

elite.mafia wrote:

Everyone hacks but you, obviously.
Exactly, get with it imo

Last edited by ~Smokey~ (2007-07-13 00:33:38)

PHILIPS
Ur mom in a tub
+2|6151|Ireland
Just because someone is good at the game, doesnt make them a hacker/cheater. I get called a hacker all the time, it makes me penis move a little.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6144

nizariviper wrote:

Yes hi
i love BF2 and playing it im not that good but i try,What im sick of is going in to play a game and some cock has a hack and thinks he is so good cause he is killing every1.Well thats fucked p i thought there wasnt any hacks allowd and if u need to hack u shouldn't be playing at all you fucking loosers.SOMETHING must be done about it cause there is no point in playing.
Y cant ppl have a fair fight these days the only person u look good to is yourself in your own mind so grow up u fucking babies

What you think punkbuster is used for?

www.pbbans.com?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6569|British Columbia, Canada

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

nizariviper wrote:

Yes hi

www.pbbans.com?
Not catching hackers, as I know from the last round I played when some 187 Idiot went like 45-1 with the SVD emptying the whole clip in like 2 seconds and killing 5 people..
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California

LT.Victim wrote:

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

nizariviper wrote:

Yes hi

www.pbbans.com?
Not catching hackers, as I know from the last round I played when some 187 Idiot went like 45-1 with the SVD emptying the whole clip in like 2 seconds and killing 5 people..
Skills.
I can kill 11 people with 1 clip of SVD.
Exactly.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6308
no rly
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85
closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard