N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6236|israel
hi guy.. here we go again see shit films about noob cheaters  (SRY 4 THIS)
the reason why i spam whit aimbot vid.. is coz we got serious cheater problems over our israeli waib server 213.8.254.38:16567
my community refuse to see pure hard core cheater when they see it.. (what makes player feal free to cheat)
so... it made me start think, maybe im paranoid  \:
here is an example... this vid: (they say it isnt a aimbot!!!)

so... plz tell me all u bf2 lovers... am i paranoid?? or are they noobs?

Last edited by N1nj4.$haoRaa (2007-07-08 03:02:33)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
How can you call that cheating? You can't even see what he is hitting because of the camera view. Perfectly legit, at least from that perspective.
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6236|israel

leetkyle wrote:

How can you call that cheating? You can't even see what he is hitting because of the camera view. Perfectly legit, at least from that perspective.
OMG... r u blind man??? look at kill chat... every snap.. it a kill
FFS
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

FFS
So? For all you know, the enemies are right in front of him. Then it really isn't that hard to strafe and kill. Even at a slight distance, it isn't that hard.
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6236|israel

leetkyle wrote:

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

FFS
So? For all you know, the enemies are right in front of him. Then it really isn't that hard to strafe and kill. Even at a slight distance, it isn't that hard.
u dont know what is a snap.. and how to recognize one when u see it
plz watch vid again and notice sharp snap.. and the kill in chat upear right after snap
is he fucking robot????
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6627|The Netherlands
we will never know, maybe he is just a good aimer, like c-sh0t
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6477|Trondheim, Norway
It looks like aimbot, but you can't tell only with that view, try get som where he maybe snaps and fire a couple of bullets into the wall...

edit: spelling

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2007-07-08 03:19:19)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
Game animation.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Yesemaj
Banned
+3|6136
Could be cheats, could be game animation, could just be 2 enemies 4 feet away, the video's not clear enough.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6280
looks very strange, i agree with ninja. but again, it is not sure,but id say 70 % cheatin

btw, do u have more clips with this guy?
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6687|London, UK
when you see someone snap to different players at a distance and one shot kill in 2 seconds, you know its an aimbot....

Last edited by bullit (2007-07-08 03:38:54)

~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6535|Internetfitlerland

Got snap?

Yeah Ill say thats an aimbot.  The motion of the player changing targets is far to sharp and accurate.  Theres no re-aligning once he has picked his target.  Also, its extremely difficult (note I dont say impossible) to strafe and kill.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6388

aimbot.
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6154|denmark
sure looks like it!!
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6325|SHAPE, Belgium
I dont know, but I like the music. What's te title of it??
']['error
Banned
+630|6641|The Netherlands
you have to pause the battlerecorder when his gun 'locks on" , then draw a virtual line starting from the gun barrel. If the virtual line comes out at the head of a target almost every time, it could be aimbot.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6717|Melbourne, Australia

leetkyle wrote:

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

FFS
kyle are u fuken retarded it is one of the most blatent aimbots iv ever seen

for one every snap is a kill but the "Snap" isent natural if youv seen any vids or had experience playing yourself you would no this also

after the first kill he snaps an is lookin at the wall (but its realy someone on the other side of it) aimbots show people through walls and will lock onto them regardless of weather they are in view or not
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6645
do yourself a favour, play on a different server
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6267
After watching the first 3 seconds i think he's using aimbot. His gun snaps about the place which is the telltale sign of aimbots. No movement, just snapping to players.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6325|SHAPE, Belgium
Whats the title of the song!!!???
Snoopie66
To kill you i like!
+19|6531|Berlin, Germany
No evidence at all.
that video sux. get a better perspective and record again, we cant even see how far away the enemy is.
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6236|israel

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

Whats the title of the song!!!???
Prodgy - Out Of Space (Dj Phabyo Kura Remix)
acsman50
a cut below the rest
+7|6525|Northern Ireland
not a cheat. Ive watched some top players by changing the view in game and they look like that, it doesnt show a smooth movement, if u see someone to the side you will spin around fast, it will not show it and it looks like that. Nothing dodgy, he wouldnt have gone prone if he could kill them instantly would he?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
I dunno, can't tell much from that view, we don't know if it was infact him killing them or another player with the same timing.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6717|Melbourne, Australia

Snoopie66 wrote:

No evidence at all.
that video sux. get a better perspective and record again, we cant even see how far away the enemy is.
ok so what was with the exact type of un natural snap that instently directed the players aim through a wall almost instently after he kills another player

not only is the snapping sus because it is so smooth and precise also at superhuman speed but instently after a kill it does the same type of snap to a wall that obviously had someone on the other side of it..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard