KamakaziSparow
Time Traveling Salesman!
+8|6158|Somplace or Other
I've noticed lately that the award system for BF2 is not complete, so I've compiled a list of new awards for them to put in the next update:

Flag Capture Badge: A badge for the amount of flags you have capped.

Flag Defend Badge: A badge for flag defends.

Emo Badge: A badge for the amount for suicides you've completed.

Whoring Medals (For different vehicles and support actions.): Medals for the amount of points received in one round for a certain vehicle, support action.

WTF? Are You Blind? Badge: A badge for team-killing.

And last but not least:

Can't you stay out of trouble for one minute?! Badge: A badge for bans and kicks!

All right, now if you agree that these would make good medals, help me sign the petition for EA to include them in a new update!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

Come play on the BF2s EU Server then
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
I want a 72 virgins badge.
KamakaziSparow
Time Traveling Salesman!
Eh... going there eventually. Oh, and why that badge?

Last edited by KamakaziSparow (2007-07-06 06:03:05)

Madiz
is back
+26|6758
There is topic about it: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=61132 (learn to search)

Last edited by Madiz (2007-07-06 06:04:43)

https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
KamakaziSparow
Time Traveling Salesman!
This is a joke... I didn't know where to put it, the only ones that would work are the two at the top.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

David.Podedworny wrote:

That allready excists. It is called : Expert Explosives.
KamakaziSparow
Time Traveling Salesman!
Well, this died faster than I expected!
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6231|NSW, Australia

OMG i have the expert explosives badge! bring on the virgins
agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada

David.Podedworny wrote:

you get that when you jihad jeep an enemy tank/apc 10 times IAR
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6185|Wolverhampton
I would want a badge for "shot through glass" . I reckon about 100 should get the medal.

Also, badge for driving 1,000,000 miles in FAV/DPV etc.

While your at it, why not hold a sponsored run on Jalalabad. USMC run from main base to MEC base holding nothing but a knife, fastest one there gets a medal or if not the fastest, then the one who gets the closest. MEC get to take pot shots at USMC throughout the race. Then change sides and go again.

A badge for formation flying and acrobatics (in formation) would also be a nice touch.
tjocka_vita_kisset
The Sweede
+15|6146|Malmö, Sweden
http://donatreides.com/bf2idiots/awards.html

Here are some fun ones!!!

I like this one:

Driving Miss Daisy Ribbon;

This award is given to soldiers who beckon teammates into a vehicle then proceed to give them a scenic tour of the country. For some inexpliciable reason they are determined to go in the opposite direction of the flag/combat/anything of interest. And, by the time you figure out that you accidently hopped on Happy Larry's Magic Bus Tour, you're at least 2 minutes away from where you thought you were going. Are we there yet?
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6196|Schofield Barracks
u forgot the teabagging badge
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Bernadictus wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

That allready excists. It is called : Expert Explosives.
Nope i wish it was, I have that badge but no virgins
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X
Retards who dont search on bf2s badge: Awarded to thread starter.
MysteryJake
+12|6209|California

KamakaziSparow wrote:

WTF? Are You Blind? Badge: A badge for team-killing.
That would be really bad, I would give noobs a reason for TK'ing and since intentional TK's are against ROE that will never happen. I can just see it now "Wtf are you trying to kick me for? im just going for my TK badge"
KamakaziSparow
Time Traveling Salesman!
As I said before: This is a joke! I wouldn't want most of these in BF2, except maybe the first two. This was only meant for a laugh! I'm not trying to be serious!

Last edited by KamakaziSparow (2007-07-06 07:36:36)

IrishWind
+4|6711
Real award: EOD, given to engineers who removes mines.

Funny award: Expert spotter.  Given to the guy who displays keen sight and hightens everyones situational awareness by spamming "Enemy Boat Spotted" on Karkand.
KamakaziSparow
Time Traveling Salesman!
Nice one!
insanchef711
+6|6477|Indiana USA
I think Expert Spotter would e a nice touch, Also the Tking one every noob would get just in the first round.  There should also be a badge for those who command and tk by arty.  -   Retarded Command Badge- basic= 10 kills per round, Vet= 20kills per round with a min total of 200, Expert= 30 per round with a min total of 500.     

Basic AAA badge ( not Anti aircraft) ( here in the usa we have a company called Triple A ( AAA) that helps drivers etc, tows and the like when your stuck or stupid.)  This would be awarded to those who have driven- Basic = 100 miles, Vet = 300 miles, Expert = 1,000 miles in any vehicle besides armor, or AA

Now for a real one that should have been included,  you should get kill creidt when you kill with a AA gun and have it count toward your armor kills.  After you get the 30 per round there is nothing after that.  why not a badge for the AA like 50 kills total for basic     500 for vetern, and 2000 for expert.  I mean who dropped the ball on that one?
Ricerckt93
+69|6654
I still like these:

Bunny Hopping Award
     https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i156/Ricerocket93/Pictures/BF2/Ribbons/3242310.png

And

Dolphin Diving Award
     https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i156/Ricerocket93/Pictures/BF2/Ribbons/3242315.png
KamakaziSparow
Time Traveling Salesman!
lol... Kudos to all! (By the way: Ricerckt93, where'd you get the pictures?)
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6185|Wolverhampton
For SF.

A zip line into the back of a RIB and then a waterskiing medal for anyone who can hang on for 1 minute.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium
I love the Emo Badge concept.
mafropetee
+18|6145|Altamonte Springs, FL
a "parachute malfunction" badge... for those who cant seem to find the 9 key.

an "i forgot i put that there" badge for those who step on their own claymores.

a "mayday" badge for those who cant fly worth crap (i would have had that a looonnnggg time ago).

a "waiting" badge for those who do nothing in the game except sit at bases and wait for planes, tanks, and helis (ohh my!).

for me, a "crap, i was playing my guitar" badge, for when i stop for a sec to play a quick riff and get killed.

a "ram" bade, for people who play with a rediculous amount of ram (4gb and up).

a "look at me, i have a fancy multi-core cpu" badge, for those who have 50 other active programs running along with the game.

an "ok, i need to stop thinking of different awards and get back to my ohh so productive life" badge, for me. right now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard