Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6633|Derby, England

Ok first of all this spider was not presented at myt home just a somethingI found on the net and tought damn......

Lack of Horror/scary section,forces me to post this into funstuff sec....n'joy

Clock Spider
Long ago (in Internet years), someone came home to see four giant spider legs hanging out from the clock on their wall. Naturally, most people would monkey scream, and bounce into the safety of the night like a baby deer. This brave soul, however, grabbed a camera, removed the clock from the wall, and photographed the horror found beneath. Although the Huntsman spider isn't poisonous, we're fairly certain nobody could get so close to a vicious beast without losing at least a limb or two as a tasty spider snack.

https://www.fazed.org/content/clock_spider/clockspider.jpg

https://www.fazed.org/content/clock_spider/clockspider2.jpg

https://www.fazed.org/content/clock_spider/clockspider3.jpg
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
I would have squealed like a little girl.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6596|Toronto-Canada
wow, those spiders r huge.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6454|Ontario, Canada
omg, i hate spiderz
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
TGMaverick
+16|6231
I would've killed it with my 12 guage.  Then I would've had to figure out how to patch the hole in the wall
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

KILLSWITCH wrote:

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/Murta44/Tarantula.jpg

Thats about as big as they get in my house.  That photo does it no justice, it was about the size of my index finger, which I thought was pretty big for a house spider 'till i saw that one.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6302

max wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6286|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
I hate spiders. I'm pretty sure they're hellspawn.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

seriously I would have a baseball bat ready....tho hitting that thing with a bat would probably make my house look like a murder scene (can't stand spiders)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Breez
+937|6633|Derby, England

Bull3t wrote:

max wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

lol I personaly give them 6 houers to move if they there after that I will move them out my self
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
The clock one is a gag gift you can buy at Halloween stores.
Breez
+937|6633|Derby, England

ATG wrote:

The clock one is a gag gift you can buy at Halloween stores.

Just the one of them I found
ClickJ
+2|6166|Michigan
Those first pictures, that thing is huge...I could hardly even look at them.  I am absolutely terrified of spiders...I have no idea what I would have done if I found that thing in my house.  I don't have a gun so that option is out, and I sure as hell wouldn't get close enough to hit it with something like a baseball bat.  In the extremely unfortunate event that I was alone in the house I would probably call someone and sit there to make sure it didn't move.  But if it did move, I'd probably run and scream like hell.

The biggest spider I've seen in my house was a wolf spider about the size of a half-dollar.

God I hate spiders.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6535|Valhalla
That is a big fucking spider (also I hate spiders)
Master*
Banned
+416|6495|United States

Bull3t wrote:

max wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

loonitic wrote:

That is a big fucking spider (also I hate spiders)

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-07-04 08:42:22)

Microwave
_
+515|6656|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I'm not scared of spiders but I would definitely shit myself if I saw a big one!
.cat.
+4|6340
that looks like a Huntsman. I remember traveling overseas to Oz and saw one of those. Frigen huge!
topthrill05
+125|6578|Rochester NY USA
/Love living in urban NY state. Most we see are the harry brown ones that are as big as a quarter.

But one time I saw one with white dots all over it, to be honest I almost fainted.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

lol clock spider hoax. I believe that one is a brown recluse blown up to look larger. Normally they won't be any bigger than a 50 cent piece (the coin not the handgun).

If you are that worried about a clockspider, get a limecat.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-07-04 09:21:18)

Shadow893
lel
+75|6693|England

badhq wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

max wrote:

lol I personaly give them 6 houers to move if they there after that I will move them out my self
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6443|Stealth City, UK

.cat. wrote:

that looks like a Huntsman. I remember traveling overseas to Oz and saw one of those. Frigen huge!
No shit....did you read the OP?
wensleydale8
+81|6770|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

TGMaverick wrote:

I would've killed it with my 12 guage.  Then I would've had to figure out how to patch the hole in the wall
I think that's by far the funniest thing Ive seen there's a house spider that lives under my bed and is nearly 2 inches across and there's a even bigger one that lives in the garage but the are very elusive.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
weasel_thingo
+74|6327
i had a huntsman when i was in year 4, i kept it as a pet and bought it to school, but then it got pregnant and i let it go, i think a hornet killed it.... good times.
i see them on my walls everynow and then, i never kill them just capture and let them go outside.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6685|West Yorkshire, U.K

ClickJ wrote:

Those first pictures, that thing is huge...I could hardly even look at them.  I am absolutely terrified of spiders...I have no idea what I would have done if I found that thing in my house.  I don't have a gun so that option is out, and I sure as hell wouldn't get close enough to hit it with something like a baseball bat.  In the extremely unfortunate event that I was alone in the house I would probably call someone and sit there to make sure it didn't move.  But if it did move, I'd probably run and scream like hell.

The biggest spider I've seen in my house was a wolf spider about the size of a half-dollar.

God I hate spiders.
Blow torch or Lighter and deodrant.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard