legalaliens5
+0|6134
I'm down to two health bars and shout "medic!".

A medic runs up to me, bag in hand...

And just frickin' stands there, doesn't drop the stinkin' bag, just stands there next to me...

I gradually gain some health bars...

Then we both get killed...

I have never intentionally teamkilled, but the next time this happens, I will consider it.

Last edited by legalaliens5 (2007-07-03 12:22:57)

stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6450|Sheffield-England
Well.... if he was new.. ( Likely ) Then he wouldn't know what to do....
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6125|Scotland!
And if he has low charges from healing/reviving 2 people he can't throw down the bag, genius.

about 7 times now a fat idiot moron has tked me in the same situation. Be thankful he even decided to heal you.

Last edited by Jamesey (2007-07-03 12:31:02)

jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah man I so agree I know how you feel unlucky but yeah I'd just TK them foo's for not throwing it they should of thrown it then you would be on full health though i know wut you mean.
J][gga
+8|6623
UFN = Unidentified Fucking Newb
legalaliens5
+0|6134

Jamesey wrote:

And if he has low charges from healing/reviving 2 people he can't throw down the bag, genius.
I wasn't aware of "low charges from healing/reviving".  You mean he can't drop the bag?  In that case, I'm glad I didn't TK him.
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6125|Scotland!

legalaliens5 wrote:

Jamesey wrote:

I wasn't aware of "low charges from healing/reviving".  You mean he can't drop the bag?  In that case, I'm glad I didn't TK him.
medics get a meter in which they can only heal/revive a couple of people in a short amount of time, then they can't throw down health packs or shock until it recharges. It doesn't take very long to recharge enough to throw down.

But then again it doesn't take long for a noob to spam "I NEED A MEDIC" 3 times then shoot me in the face while I'm trying to heal with the bag either.
legalaliens5
+0|6134
I knew the shock paddles took time to recharge, thought the only restriction with medic bags was when you hit '5' and one didn't appear...  I stand corrected.

Last edited by legalaliens5 (2007-07-03 12:35:06)

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

nah, had it happen a few times last night. I think its three bags, then you get one stuck in your hands. I thought the danged thing was gorilla glued to my hands last night. It never would drop.
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6125|Scotland!
Most of the time I don't get low enough so that I can't pull out medic bags at all, just so that I can't throw down, or that throwing one down would make me empty again and totally unable to revive for a few seconds. so I prefer to bag-heal when low on charges.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6434|meh-land
if i can't throw down the bag then i decide it isn't worth it to stand there and wait to die so i run off and fight at which point i use my newly aquired medic bag to heal myself
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6149|Wisconsin
Lol i hate when that happens...
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands
Better healing you then not healing you at all and ignoring you.
182|dunc
+4|6250|manchester UK
Stop the whining.......Medics are ok guys
Its you support bastards that annoy me
I need ammo
I Need Ammo
I NEED AMMO
Right you bastard i'll get your kit and get some myself before i revive you ,and if the time runs out its tough shit
Ironsteed
Fuck Shoes
+18|6441|North of Dallas
Whatever you do don't tk him, that's compounding the problem.

I sometimes do this to earn heal points, if you through the bag down you don't get credit for a heal point.  But then again I am usually smart enough to know when to do this and when to just throw the bag down (enemy is near, etc.)

But even when I hold the bag to earn a heal point, I prefer the soldier to move and I will simply follow him healing while en route to the next destination.  This is most effective during squad play.

I know it's sucks to die every so often but it's not the end of the world, I just think of it like this, I try to make the other bastard earn his kill when I'm the one that dies, and I know the feeling I get when I kill someone, so when I do die, I just say good for you.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6434|meh-land
you get healpoints for throwing the bag down...
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

Ironsteed wrote:

Whatever you do don't tk him, that's compounding the problem.

I sometimes do this to earn heal points, if you through the bag down you don't get credit for a heal point.
Yes you do..

You just cant get a heal point by healing one guy.
floodgate
+2|6158
lol, i hate that

just gimme the fucking bag of bandages so i can go!
PsychoKillers
Walking Sniper, Hidden Claymore
+11|6574

legalaliens5 wrote:

Jamesey wrote:

That happens to me a lot when I play a medic. I throw down bags and there all taken but I still hold one in my hand jsut in case some one needs a heal on the run.
Inimicus_7
+26|6332|England, UK
For ammo or health, I ask twice, if I have to ask a third time I will take the bag myself...as in TK, pick up their kit, throw down the bag I need, pick my kit back up and spam "Thanks", while t-bagging. More than often the next time I ask for ammo/health, I get it.

Last edited by Inimicus_7 (2007-07-03 14:01:59)

Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6125|Scotland!

Inimicus_7 wrote:

For ammo or health, I ask twice, if I have to ask a third time I will take the bag myself...as in TK, pick up their kit, throw down the bag I need, pick my kit back up and spam "Thanks", while t-bagging. More than often the next time I ask for ammo/health, I get it.
But then again it doesn't take long for a noob to spam "I NEED A MEDIC" 3 times then shoot me in the face while I'm trying to heal with the bag either.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK

Jamesey wrote:

about 7 times now a fat idiot moron has tked me in the same situation. Be thankful he even decided to heal you.
.cat.
+4|6310
a true medic whore would let your ass die and revive you. +2 over +1.......
Danorge
+7|6128|Denmark // 69! Az

.cat. wrote:

a true medic whore would let your ass die and revive you. +2 over +1.......
soo true , even let him lay there while counting down 9.....3 go go go 2. Shocks 1. +2 revived. Runs back to the foxhole.
But if i see you i will surely NOT revive you Inimicus_7 you better start home so you can cool down from your last TK.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
If you have dropped a lot of bags, then you can't drop more - only hold them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard