Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6736|Germany
today I was playing on a city map only server and then Strike At Karkand came. There happened the following which is also my guide for you:

1. Took Spec Ops ()
2. Go USMC (important because the attacking team will have to strike against most of the enemys
3. Go in a squad (it's not important which one)
4. Have enough luck that your team WON'T capture one flag (because then all enemys will be spread all over the
    map)
5. Hope that you'll have a commander who is intelligent (or dumb) enough to place the UAV always above the
    south flag
6. when you die and your squad leader is dead either, change into a squad whose squadleader is alive and is
    near the first flag

so long the theoretic stuff, now how to fight
1. NEVER (NEVER!!!!) take your weapons or a grenade !!!!
2. run with C4 in your hands all the time (fuck on the deaths)
3. if you see a enemy running, throw a C4 to him and let it explode (it's equal if you die too)
4. attack in the narrow, tight way between the buildings just south the south flag
5. throw C4 in the area, around which is that fence, because there are lying loads of enemys (it's the area south
   of the way in 4.)
6. if you run out of c4 (this will not happen so often because you will die very often killed by enemys our by
    your own c4) search a supply box or a supply man or just kill yourself
7. Have lots of fun you will laugh your ass off^^
8. dont whine about your stats^^ I had 33 points, -15 help points, 24 kills (only c4) and 29 deaths at the end
   of the round

please tell me if you managed to get the badge . thx and have phun!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center
pfft, already got my expert

i totally agree with you on only using c4 and not even holding your gun or grenades. 

oh, and one more thing, everyone who wants to get these badges better do it before 1.2 comes out.  no more c4 throwing
bgthigfist
+0|6797
I don't want a badge enough to run around with c4 only.  Had enough fun Jihad Jeeping to get my first explosives ordinance badge that I haven't gone back...  Now if I could only shoot the pilot out of a chopper in motion with my M95, that would be SWEEEEET.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6798|The planet Tophet
sounds great i have been trying to get it for months
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien

ThomasMorgan wrote:

i totally agree with you on only using c4 and not even holding your gun or grenades. 

oh, and one more thing, everyone who wants to get these badges better do it before 1.2 comes out.  no more c4 throwing
umm are you talking about 1.12 because that already came out

Last edited by *TS*tphai (2005-12-18 10:47:34)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

*TS*tphai wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

no, if i was talking about 1.12 i wouldve said 1.12.

also, you can still throw c4 in 1.12.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6805
I wish you death.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien

ThomasMorgan wrote:

*TS*tphai wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

no, if i was talking about 1.12 i wouldve said 1.12.

also, you can still throw c4 in 1.12.
oh soorry when is this new one coming out
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
not sure...i dont think theyve set a release date as of yet.  according to the EA forums, theyre removing the ability to throw grenades, toss c4, and shoot while in air.  so if you dont have your explosives badge now...id recommend going for it as soon as possible.

lol greenie, ill take that as a compliment
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
ok thanks tom
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6719|Debris From Space
Jihad jeeping on Dalian plant 64 player. I did laugh.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6812
jihad jeeping > c4 tossing
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Nice. I agree with throwing the C4 over the corrugated iron fence. There's always a few people there waiting for guys to come around the corner. I love getting multiple kills.

Here's one more tip.

- If you are wanting to set a trap instead of using a, (what people will soon be widly calling,)
"N00b-C00b" tactic, place it on the walls rather than the ground if you can. People can spy C4 on the ground, but often miss it if it's on the walls. Don't put it at eye level, but above or below.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien

Tyferra wrote:

Nice. I agree with throwing the C4 over the corrugated iron fence. There's always a few people there waiting for guys to come around the corner. I love getting multiple kills.

Here's one more tip.

- If you are wanting to set a trap instead of using a, (what people will soon be widly calling,)
"N00b-C00b" tactic, place it on the walls rather than the ground if you can. People can spy C4 on the ground, but often miss it if it's on the walls. Don't put it at eye level, but above or below.
i usualy put it in the grass or on the walls not often in plain sight unless im just having fun
WormGuts
+17|6786|Dayton, Ohio

ThomasMorgan wrote:

not sure...i dont think theyve set a release date as of yet.  according to the EA forums, theyre removing the ability to throw grenades,...
Uhm...are you sure about this?  How are you supposed to deliver a grenade if it's not thrown?  Almost all the kits are equiped with grenades.  This would render a grenade useless if you can't throw them.
divided
Clear!
+3|6765
He said they're removing the ability to shoot, throw c4, and throw grenades while in air.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6784|Jupiter
You pretty much cant use your left click button while in the air, which means no shooting, throwing, or any sort of action in the air, it is just for jumping.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6697|Antarctica
You guys are doing this the hard way:)

1) get a friend/clanmate who is a good pilot in the MEC chopper

2) find a Mashtuur city server, make sure it is FULL of blackhawk whores

3) have a pilot be resupply, you be spec ops, and another guy be engineer(a second support and a medic are optional)

4) bomb the crap out of everything you see, the way you can really rack up kills doing this(I've gotten over 60 C4 kills IAR this way) is to constantly bomb the blackhawk spawn if the blackhawk gets shot down.  All the greedy n00bs will keep respawning their thinking they can get away from the chopper bomber
88mm
+8|6798
Yuuuuuuuuhuuuuuu!! Got Vet Ordinance!!!

https://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8744/screen0071rl.jpg

I was not killed......I was just dead drunk lying on the ground!!!!!

The wire u see to the left is the fence near Train Accident on Karkand.

After 2 months, 300+ suicides and 700+ C4 kills, I finally got it. I didn't expect to get it on Karkand, but it was on a 40/64 server that went slow, with a 45 minute time limit. As you see, I got the badge when 21 of the 45 minutes remained. The game did not last more than about 5 minutes, and I ended with a total of 26 kills in all.

The Expert Ordinance is not impossible. If the round had lasted for a full 21 more minutes, I might very well have gotten it.

My advice: DO NOT play for badges, because that will only give u a lot of frustration. Skill in a game like BF2 has much more to do with knowing when the conditions are right for stuff. In this round the conditions started out right, they continued to be right, and I got the badge!

https://sig.nsvr.info/45820894.gif
Cpt.Sensible
+1|6394|Norway
I got mine on Karkand 64 player map with only about 20 players (=long round) as sniper.
Claymore will get you VEO!!
With so few players, everybody will be running around taking flags. Just place your claymores on obvious spots near flags and/or alleyways leading to flags. If an enemy sees you, turn, run around corner, drop claymore, watch the chasing enemy turn the corner and laugh!!
Easy! :-)

[img]http://www.dalsheim.com/nvw/awards/Expert%20Explosive%20Ordinance.png[/img]
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6382|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

Cpt.Sensible wrote:

I got mine on Karkand 64 player map with only about 20 players (=long round) as sniper.
Claymore will get you VEO!!
With so few players, everybody will be running around taking flags. Just place your claymores on obvious spots near flags and/or alleyways leading to flags. If an enemy sees you, turn, run around corner, drop claymore, watch the chasing enemy turn the corner and laugh!!
Easy! :-)
https://www.clanbum.com/v6/e107_files/public/22_old_thread.jpg
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
lol neat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Last night I joined a Sharqi server that was only 4 v 4 or 5 v 5 on a 64-player map. The round wound up lasting about an hour and a half. I really wish I could've come into the round knowing that because surely I would have been able to get my expert explosives Oh well... Karkand here I come! Time to claywhore!
GR34
+215|6537|ALBERTA> CANADA
or just go ok a knife and pistol server and place cay mores every were realoly fas be 4 u get kicked
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6526|Edmonton Alberta
play some karkand i/o server where the usmc is gettin spawn camped really bad and spawn kill them with c4... thats how i got my veteren

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard