Poll

Which One out of this list is the Biggest Threat to World Peace?

Iran10%10% - 15
Muslim Extremists from all Around the World34%34% - 51
Israel7%7% - 11
Al-Qaeda4%4% - 6
Hezbollah0%0% - 0
Hamas0%0% - 0
Civil war in Iraq0%0% - 0
North Korea2%2% - 3
All of the above20%20% - 30
Other21%21% - 32
Total: 148
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
Which one?  Why?
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Other. People who blame america for the world's woes.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6475|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Iran, we attack them, all the middle east will join in..then the rest!
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal
Well, I am going to have to say Iran. Not because of the people that live there or the fact that they are a Muslim country but because their leadership. When you attempt to kidnap Australian sailors (which failed because the Aussies dont take shit from no one) and then actually do kidnap British sailors lots of people become suspicious. Also, [ghetto drawl] they be instigating shit [/ghetto drawl]
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
None of those. Muslim extremism hasn't got to the point where my life is unbearable, all of that relates to the ME which at the end of the day i couldn't give 3 fucks about.

Can't see any of those starting something that would seriously affect my life or the world. Unless NK let the nukes fly, even then none would reach Britain, and they'd get slammed by everyone else.

Long story short, none of the above.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6633|Germany
Where can I click USA?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Mekstizzle wrote:

None of those. Muslim extremism hasn't got to the point where my life is unbearable, all of that relates to the ME which at the end of the day i couldn't give 3 fucks about.

Can't see any of those starting something that would seriously affect my life or the world. Unless NK let the nukes fly, even then none would reach Britain, and they'd get slammed by everyone else.

Long story short, none of the above.
ME.  Some wacko drops a nuke in Israel.  WWIII.  How come that doesn't affect you?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6737|Salt Lake City

I pciked all of the above.
xgloryx
+3|6222

Cubefreak666 wrote:

Where can I click USA?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
Eh, none of them seem to be helping it, for that matter.

INFERNO552 wrote:

xgloryx wrote:

Cubefreak666 wrote:

Where can I click USA?
See "Other"

Last edited by DesertFox- (2007-07-02 15:56:13)

Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6176|sverige
maybe... usa, i have nothing against usa but its "world police" behaviour may cause some big trouble.
Other than that, north korea and iran. Mostly because of their shitty leaders.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

all of the above ---------------- each plays a little part which snowball into a big avalache
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

David.Podedworny wrote:

Other. People who blame america for the world's woes.
Please explain exactly how those people are the biggest threat to world peace? Specifically explain how they're worse than the people commiting violent acts.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

All of the above. They all affect our world in a negative way.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6519|USA

SEREMAKER wrote:

all of the above ---------------- each plays a little part which snowball into a big avalache
i hate that.  how can the "biggest" be more than one?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Maybe the biggest threat is a combination of factors.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6519|USA

sergeriver wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

how is that possible?  the biggest threat, of all the threats listed, is contributing to total threat, but if we were to say a combination makes up the biggest, we would be saying no more than 100% threat level is a combination of all factors.
edit: this becomes common knowledge, so we must break down the 'biggest' to the next biggest threat level under 100% (99.999 at the most).

Last edited by CoronadoSEAL (2007-07-02 12:28:24)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

how is that possible?  the biggest threat, of all the threats listed, is contributing to total threat, but if we were to say a combination makes up the biggest, we would be saying no more than 100% threat level is a combination of all factors.
I'm saying that people voting for all of the above could be considering those threats equally dangerous, therefore none of them is a bigger threat than the others.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6519|USA

sergeriver wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I'm saying that people voting for all of the above could be considering those threats equally dangerous, therefore none of them is a bigger threat than the others.
meh. i see your point.  /different interpretation
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France
The biggest threat to world peace is arguing about voting in polls, arguing about grammar, or nit-picking inconsequential things.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Pug wrote:

The biggest threat to world peace is arguing about voting in polls, arguing about grammar, or nit-picking inconsequential things.
I'm pretty sure those you mention are bigger threats than the ones listed above.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-07-02 12:37:30)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6519|Montucky
Other:

Human Nature
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6390|USA, MICHIGAN
all of them, you cant trust any of them
Balok77
+28|6149
tbh America should be up there lol