13rin
+977|6485
Here we go.. As US forces are trying to end the war, Iran is looking to ramp it up.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/sto … 95,00.html
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

I do not think Iran is that stupid.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650
i think the info is a bit shady.  Iraqi sunnis will never cooperate with Iran, for any reason.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command

usmarine2005 wrote:

Sheesh dude, are you serious?

We are at war right now with Iran. It just hasn't been made official in the press.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6544|Long Island, New York

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ditto. But you really never know. Mahmoud's a crazy ass mofo.

Last edited by Poseidon (2007-05-22 15:50:45)

Arcano-D.E.S
+13|6552
Yawn, someone wake me up when the Chinese get involved. Till then the situation is under control.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

ATG wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

We are at war right now with Iran. It just hasn't been made official in the press.
What kind of war?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

usmarine2005 wrote:

ATG wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

What kind of war?
Proxy... (I got to post that twice now )

I expect a lot of dead jihadis this summer.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

Kmarion wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

ATG wrote:

What kind of war?
I noticed.  Word of the day Pee Wee?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

Kmarion wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

ATG wrote:

What kind of war?

Iranian secret agents have been creating unrest and aiding to the insurgency in Iraq, much like what we are doing with the CIA in Iran.  Imagine if Iranian agents were in the US...
Arcano-D.E.S
+13|6552
I think an effective sneak attack that could knock out the US carrier force or atleast force it to withdraw would severley hamper the US's ability to effectively defend itself in the region. Put that with a coordinated insurgent effort to tie down US forces and disrupt communications the Iranians might have a chance of removing the US from Iraq.

A long shot at best but would remove the proxy from Proxy War

Last edited by Arcano-D.E.S (2007-05-22 16:21:20)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

What kind of war?

Iranian secret agents have been creating unrest and aiding to the insurgency in Iraq, much like what we are doing with the CIA in Iran.  Imagine if Iranian agents were in the US...
Has Iran found stockpiles of US weapons within their borders to be used against it's troops? Iran's current bout of civil unrest has more to do with their economy than anything else.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6603|Seattle

I just want cheap gas. What will it take?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6524|USA
iran's "secret" plan doesn't seem to be so secret after all. 
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=72777
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561
Sounds like pre-Iraqesque propaganda to persuade the ignorant masses that Iran needs to be invaded.... Here we go agaaaaiiiiiinnnnn...... oh so fucking predictable. In the next few months watch Condi brandishing a uranium rod at the UN and discussing grainy grey photographs of 'mobile WMD storage facilities', etc., etc. Hopefully with the Iraq debacle almost behind us people won't be so unbelievably gullible.

And people wonder why I have had it up to my neck with US foreign policy and ask why 'the world doesn't like us anymore'....

The important words in the article are:

"US officials say"

Sorry guys but nobody trusts you anymore, not even half of your own country!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-05-22 16:52:15)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

Kmarion wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Has Iran found stockpiles of US weapons within their borders to be used against it's troops? Iran's current bout of civil unrest has more to do with their economy than anything else.
We have the largest stockpile of WMDs in the world.

edit: Not quite getting what your point is?

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-05-22 16:47:40)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

What does the US's stockpile of WMDs have to do with Kmarion's post? Also, I believe Russia has more.
Debatable durin the Cold War.  Definitely not after the breakup of the Soviet Union.

I am wondering if KM means -

Has Iran found stockpiles of US weapons within their (Iraq) border to be used against it's (Iran's) troops?

Has Iran found stockpiles of US weapons within their (US) border to be used against it's (Iran's) troops?

etc.

Then I can explain why Fancy
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6209
I don't think he's talking about WMDs, just regular arms.
san4
The Mas
+311|6694|NYC, a place to live

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i think the info is a bit shady.  Iraqi sunnis will never cooperate with Iran, for any reason.
I know Iraqi Sunnis are total enemies of Iran, but wouldn't they accept weapons and cash? Also, don't they have a common enemy for the time being, the US?

In any case, this seems kind of backwards to me. If Iran wants the US to leave (so they and their proxies can dominate Iraq), shouldn't they promote stability?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6296|Éire

CameronPoe wrote:

Sounds like pre-Iraqesque propaganda to persuade the ignorant masses that Iran needs to be invaded.... Here we go agaaaaiiiiiinnnnn...... oh so fucking predictable. In the next few months watch Condi brandishing a uranium rod at the UN and discussing grainy grey photographs of 'mobile WMD storage facilities', etc., etc. Hopefully with the Iraq debacle almost behind us people won't be so unbelievably gullible.

And people wonder why I have had it up to my neck with US foreign policy and ask why 'the world doesn't like us anymore'....

The important words in the article are:

"US officials say"

Sorry guys but nobody trusts you anymore, not even half of your own country!
Those Powerpoint presentations can be very convincing!
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6524|USA
i wish i had access to the deleted posts...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

They can turn it up whenever they want. You can see that from the pre-positioning that's been going on and the huge stockpiles of Iranian weapons that we've turned up in the last couple of months. (From the op link)

Chaos is very beneficial for Iran. They are even helping to support the remains of the Taliban in Afghanistan. You don't hear much about the success the Brits are having against them though.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6497|Menlo Park, CA
All I am going to say. . . . .

This summer is going to be a FULL escalation of an already ongoing "pissing contest" with Iran!!!

Iran has plans to propel itself as the dominant force in Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq. . . .It wants to dominate the region and is going on with its plans!

That is if the world gets some balls and confronts Iran, so they know their terrorist regime can no longer create sustained instability!! Remains to be seen. . . .

Since Bush is completely dead to me now (based on his recent conservative sellout immigration bill). I dont see any other means to revive his presidency other than an attack on Iran. . . . An attack that truely puts Iran in its place, and forcebly removes its grips on its neighbors.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6474

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ryan
+1,230|6849|Alberta, Canada

King_County_Downy wrote:

I just want cheap gas. What will it take?
Ha. You guys can ramble on about bombs, dead jihadis, and politics. Downy and I are here for the cheap gas

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard