TAW_Zeus
King of the Gods
+5|6795|Mount Olympus
What the hell consists of an air drop, I jump off the Titan all the time but no Air Drop pin.
ZamoII
+11|6238
right, get a transport chopper, get people in it.... then, fly over the enemy titan, hover, and let them bail out... if you do it right, youll see 'you got a driver ability assist'

i hope this helps u, but this topics all over the place
TAW_Zeus
King of the Gods
+5|6795|Mount Olympus
Thanks
ZamoII
+11|6238
oh, i see you dont have a titan survival pin either, not sure what you meant...  the above what i said is for the troop transporter pin, the titan survival pin.......... you have to be on the enemy titan, when the core is destroyed.... then jump off the back, wait till the last second before you hit the ground.... and press your parachute key
TAW_Zeus
King of the Gods
+5|6795|Mount Olympus
I try that every time but I never get the pin!
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6288
You sure you're on the enemy titan?

You sure you're actually hitting the ground before the round ends?

If yes to both then dunno what else it could be.
ZamoII
+11|6238
neither do i, just make sure your on the enemy titan when its core is destroyed then jump off
kptk92
u
+972|6427|tc_london
Get a group of friends and make them land on the Titan, jump off it, you pick them up from below, take them back up ... rinse and repeat til you get the Pin.

However, I haven't got that pin, so you might not want to try my idea
shoot2kill500
+0|6161|canada
To get the Troop Transporter Pin most of you seem to have trouble with you simply do exactly as uve stated with 1 MAJOR exception. The guys you drop off had to have spawned at least 300meters away from the enemy titan. So if your flying your transport in hopes of getting the pin fly 300meters away, wait for a full load, and then go dump them. There you have it...a shiny new, not so amusing pin. Oh and which deck they land on does not matter, just get them to pod out.
chiwai
+2|6296|New York City
If EA/Dice cut off the back end anti-air gun, I will be able to have all member to bail out.  If you land your transport on the bay and your team-mate walk off, they are not consist as air-drop.  You need to be on air and have them drop off.  It is the harder pin to get for just 10 bonus point.
Commando
+8|6620

chiwai wrote:

If EA/Dice cut off the back end anti-air gun, I will be able to have all member to bail out.  If you land your transport on the bay and your team-mate walk off, they are not consist as air-drop.  You need to be on air and have them drop off.  It is the harder pin to get for just 10 bonus point.
Troop Transporter Pin is an absolute joke of a pin considering everyone uses beacons, APC's and launch pods off their own Titans to get on the enemies. You pretty much have to stat pad to get this pin with a group of friends. And for 10 measly points? If they are going to leave this Pin, they might as well make it worth your while and make it 20+ points

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard