SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6839|Delaware
All these stories of where admins are useless, brainless piles of shit that never listen are usually true. However, todays was different. Check this: The setting was Sharqi Peninsula, home of the chopper lovers. A guy was gunning the hell out of the USMC with the Mi-28 which the pilot so cleverly hid in the middle of the air where anyone could hit it. The admin was complaining that he couldnt get in the American Chopper. Admin mad, ADMIN GROW MAD, ADMIN KICK! UGGA ADMIN UGGA! The admin kicked the gunner. I rose a fuss about this not only was because I commander and losing points without that gunner, but also because of the injustice involved with that kick. I proceeded to tell the admin that nowhere had he posted any "no-rape" rule, as well as he gave no warning. The reason given for the kick? "For stat padding". Let's recap.

CaveAdmin mad, ugga.

CaveAdmin kick, ugga ugga!

CaveAdmin post no rules.

CaveAdmin give no warning.

CaveAdmin whining that he couldnt spawn when there were 4 other points to spawn at.

SysTray says: "Admin you are stupid. That was bad judgement." *cites above grievences*

CaveAdmin threaten to kick SysTray.

SysTray says: "Go for it, it'll just be another unfair kick. I'm already reporting you to EA's ranked server people for violating the rights given to me, the public server user, by the Ranked Server Agreement."

CaveAdmin: "Duh....I unban gunner guy cuz ur too smart for me, but anymore whining and i kick u"

SysTray: says: "Go for it. You're the one that whined, and mildly stat padded (kicking people so you don't die). I'd like to see you do something.

Owner: "What seems to be the problem?"

SysTray says: "You have an idiot for an admin" *retells story*

Owner: "BANNING!!! CaveAdmin for being an intolerant 3-year-old"

Everyone: YAY!

This story just goes to show you that YOU TOO can win against an admin.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6865|-
lol, nice. SysTray wins at life.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6855|Finland
Systray [mindpower] CaveAdmin
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6804

NICE. you actually managed to remove someone DUMB.
I've tried things like that but usually the owners are also members of (dumb) clans, which results in my banninating.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6738|California

Landepaukku wrote:

best. quote. ever
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6748|Rochester, NY
Systray [Nothing] CaveAdmin

T0tal 0wnage!!!
AFlyingNun
+0|6738
Heh, usually I'm the victim for situations like that. I once got kicked for killing a spawn camping sniper admin's killing spree.  ;_;
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6782|Dallas
I want Systray to have my babies.
-I4nI- Jaiden
+0|6753|Las Vegas
That's terrible, i cant belive admins abuse thier power like that, tottaly unfair. Dont mean to sound like an advertisment here, but if you want to play on a real clan server where the admin's only kick morons such as this one, drop by the -I4nI- clan Ranked server at 70.86.194.5, all non-idiots are welcome. And congrats on finally winning against one of these immature abusive admins, there needs to be many more cases like this.
Sud
+0|6765
My god, I think it's time to start believing in Santa Claus again if this can exist
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6770|Toronto, ON

beeng wrote:

I've tried things like that but usually the owners are also members of (dumb) clans, which results in my banninating.
Affirmaroger.
Alpha as fuck.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6839|Delaware

Sud wrote:

My god, I think it's time to start believing in Santa Claus again if this can exist
Amen. I always believed in Santa Claus for the extra presents though.

To: SysTray

To: SysTray
cablecopulate
+449|6756|Massachusetts.
Wait, Santa's not real?
Defkon
+0|6726

beeng wrote:

dude WHO is that chick in your sig anyways????
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6855|Finland

stryyker wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

best. quote. ever
Play some ADOM and you will understand the whole thing about this.

ADOM OMGLOLOMGBBQWTF
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6804

Defkon wrote:

beeng wrote:

dude WHO is that chick in your sig anyways????
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6800|The Hague, Holland
I think SysTray has caused major panic on the World Admin Forums.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard