Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6661|NT, like Mick Dundee

I know there are heaps of guides around the net and stuff but they are very long and aren't helping much...

I need tips on DotA as I'm failing miserably at playing it. I suspect part of it is down to getting bitchslapped by Pudge a lot... Almost every game I've played somebody's randomed/chosen Pudge and seems to hunt me with that hook thing...

Anyway, just asking for HEEEEEELP!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6729|Singapore
Practice it makes perfect
Entertayner
+826|6566

Flecco
iPod is broken.

Ayumiz wrote:

Practice it makes perfect
Hard to practice while being abused for being a nub.

Haha, well, practice is easy. Perfecting it is hard.
bobby177
+129|6470|Texas.. getting out asap
Our clan is going into CAL for dota, 7-0 in scrims. We own 
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Is it just me or are the Australian DotA players the most intolerant bunch of asswipes on the planet?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6459|A W S M F O X
Lol, there are so many at the lan cafe i go to, occasionaly DotA rage sets in, its so funny watching men near fisticuffs over it.
Djbrown
+129|6492|Adelaide, Aussieland

Flecco wrote:

Is it just me or are the Australian DotA players the most intolerant bunch of asswipes on the planet?
just you
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85
More like DotA players are some of the most intolerant asswipes. (in general, don't shoot me, I play too)

Worse than CS and BF2 in my humble opinion.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Try telling some of them that everybody is new at one point... Quite hilarious some of the reactions I've gotten.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6691|South Africa

Flecco wrote:

Nope, South African DotA players are exactly same. You can add to your sentence,  like so...

Flecco wrote:

Is it just me or are DotA players the most intolerant, (immature, puberty-ridden, boil-infested, little f*ck-stain-like) bunch of asswipes on the planet?
Thats why i stick to BF2 (we've got a sweet community here )

*EDIT : see? As i posted this, someone already agreed...
Thanks Flaming Maniac

Last edited by Phatso (2007-06-21 16:17:42)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING HELL!

I had a game of DotA that was civilised just then. Blue (server starter), after telling them I was a nub, told me to stick with him and play as Rajin... He showed me some tricks that work. Rofl.

They were all pretty mature about my nubliness. Then again, grey just started hunting me when ever I got separated from blue. Haha, fucking bh.
bobby177
+129|6470|Texas.. getting out asap

Flecco wrote:

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING HELL!

I had a game of DotA that was civilised just then. Blue (server starter), after telling them I was a nub, told me to stick with him and play as Rajin... He showed me some tricks that work. Rofl.

They were all pretty mature about my nubliness. Then again, grey just started hunting me when ever I got separated from blue. Haha, fucking bh.
server starter wtf lol
Flecco
iPod is broken.

bobby177 wrote:

Flecco wrote:

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING HELL!

server starter wtf lol
How else am I meant to refer to him? Something unoriginal like host?

For the record I'm half asleep and dead on my feet.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6522|Singapore

Flecco wrote:

I know there are heaps of guides around the net and stuff but they are very long and aren't helping much...

I need tips on DotA as I'm failing miserably at playing it. I suspect part of it is down to getting bitchslapped by Pudge a lot... Almost every game I've played somebody's randomed/chosen Pudge and seems to hunt me with that hook thing...

Anyway, just asking for HEEEEEELP!
try to think like your enemy.

check the map, pudge is missing, and what will you plan to do if you were him? go for hero hunting? shopping? neutral creeping?

and try to use the creeps as your meat shield.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard